UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"The Sampire Bible" - Everything you need to know by Sativah

Indika

Sorceror
I have a similar build but I never really do doom. I would like to spend some time in there. Could you show your weapon setup you run there? Thanks oops almost forgot if you don't use DF what do you think about 0 dci so CA pops even that more often?
if you don't use DF than you better have hit stamina leech on all your weapons or you will find yourself in some trouble. DF is also good to make up that HCI if you aren't running exactly 45 :p ill make some screen shots of my weapons soon and will post them here

Indika

Sorceror
I don't really use HLL that often, its not really necessary. I do use HSL but I use divine as well for the SSI increase and Damage. The 10% damage on divine is 10% base damage, not damage increase, which is much better than DI.

A-tron

Wanderer
Very nice! I was asking about HLL because another thread I was reading had another samp template that runs HLL and no HSL. About the DI vs damage modifier after 12 years of yo I have finally wrapped my head around it. Watching YouTube videos where people are doing 210 plus AI and I was all like I have 100% di I run slayer wtf? But I got it now

Indika

Sorceror
Damage modifier on quiver means nothing to melee damage. But the 10% Damage on divine fury boosts your base damage, which is effected by Damage Increase. That is why 10% Damage on DI is so much better than DI, because DI is also benefitted by Divine Fury. This is what my numbers in doom looks like, I've been meaning to get some screenshots with the Axe and double strike but this is what my AI is looking like:
204 ai.jpg

A-tron

Wanderer
With a leaf blade?!?!? You are my hero. When I get home I wanna send you my build/weapons/armor/skills because I must be doing something wrong.

Indika

Sorceror
Hey Indika. Can you show us your gear on screen? This will help me and others to gear our sampire's ;)

just build your suit with the mods I listed in the original post and you will be fine. my pieces are perfect 5 mod pieces and that is not completely necessary. stamina and high resists. but like I mentioned already just look in the original post for the desired mods and build your suit along those lines. stamina increase is your best friend.

AnonymousUO

Squire
After reading your guide, I saw you did not use Anatomy which is a great skill to have, for DI. May you please tell me why? Because in my opinion more damage = more life leech.

Indika

Sorceror
After reading your guide, I saw you did not use Anatomy which is a great skill to have, for DI. May you please tell me why? Because in my opinion more damage = more life leech.
the template is too cramped to run anatomy all the time. for some mobs it's alright but it's not practical at champ spawns or situations where there is a lot of casters because you end up missing something. plus anatomy isn't really that much DI and most sampires will tell you they do fine without anatomy. as long as you are keeping up with the cycle, you should do fine without anatomy.

120 Swords, Parry, Bushido - Self explanatory
100 tactics - weapon specials and damage comes from tactics, must have.
100 Necromancy - this is how we cast vampiric embrace, necessary skill
100 Resisting Spells - paralyze, mana vamp, and mana drain hurt! not to mention how bad curse hurts at 0 resist, or blood oath.
60 chivalry - this is the only skill I wish I had more of. 60 hardly seems like enough most of the time but the template is so cramped it's impossible to fit on any more without +skill increase items

I suppose resist could be soulstoned off for some monsters, but against anything that casts:
Resisting Spells > Anatomy

Rogin

Traveler
Indika, I believe that items DI is part of damage modifiers but not part of 300% DI cap. Would u tell us how do u come up to 200 with AI?

Indika

Sorceror
Indika, I believe that items DI is part of damage modifiers but not part of 300% DI cap. Would u tell us how do u come up to 200 with AI?

its a combination of slayer, damage increase, honor virtue, and divine fury.

divine fury is 10% damage, NOT damage increase. this means it takes your base damage (after items/mods) and adds 10% to that which is extremely useful.

make sure you honor everything you fight for 100% damage increase as well

you can see my suits mods in the screenshot above and you see that I am also 94% damage increase

Nordon

Sorceror
Hey Indika,

I have a full res suit, quite decen stamina and mana.
Now, I have 0 LMC and wanted to ask if I should be running a 10% LMC tally or the 20% DMG tally.

Thanks in advance for any advice you may have!

Cheers!

Indika

Sorceror
Hey Indika,

I have a full res suit, quite decen stamina and mana.
Now, I have 0 LMC and wanted to ask if I should be running a 10% LMC tally or the 20% DMG tally.

Thanks in advance for any advice you may have!

Cheers!

In this case run the LMC Talisman and try to find your next piece with a little bit of LMC to get around 20%. You don't need a lot of LMC but it makes your whirlwinds cost 3~ mana

ri chasu

Sorceror
What does everyone do to help target the monster that they want to attack? Some of these spawns can get real thick and make it hard to click the next thing you want to hit.