UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"The Sampire Bible" - Everything you need to know by Sativah

Xionu

Sorceror
I need a uos macro that use sequence honor,enemy of one,consecrate,light strike,primary/secondary hability,conteratack,confidence. And if stm<= 100 divine fury. Only this can you help me on it? Ty
Indi gave you all the resources you need to make this macro up above, it shouldn't be much but copy&paste. Don't use confidence.
I believe to use honor it is "usevirtue honor" or something like that. Haven't been on all week or I'd check

Xionu

Sorceror
I dont know how to do it,can you help us? Post a exemple please. Ty
getenemy 'criminal' 'enemy' 'grey' 'closest' 'red' 'murderer'
attack enemy
@setability 'primary' 'on'
if buffexists "Blood Oath"
warmode 'off'
usetype! '0x2fd8'
endif
if hits < 40
usetype! '0xf0c'
endif
if stam < 90
usetype! '0xf0b'
endif
if not buffexists 'Consecrate Weapon'
cast 'Consecrate Weapon'
endif
while not buffexists 'Enemy of One'
cast 'Enemy of One'
endwhile

Latifa

Traveler
The spell light strike doesnt works well in this macro;

cast 'Lightning Strike'
if @injournal 'You attack with lightning precision!' or @injournal 'failure message'
endif

What is wrong here,sometimes fail to use it.

phlox

Wanderer
the condition doesn't do anything, this will just cast lightning strike over and over again.
What kinda works is something like this that I wrote;

cast 'Lightning Strike'
while not injournal 'lightning precision'
pause 200
endwhile

but this spams my journal too much and I can't use it in a all-in-one attack macro cause if you keep missing lightning strike, the script will stay at while condition, missing important stuff like curse weapon and such.

Thanks MB btw, updating icons solved all my problems :)

MB

Knight
the condition doesn't do anything, this will just cast lightning strike over and over again.
What kinda works is something like this that I wrote;

cast 'Lightning Strike'
while not injournal 'lightning precision'
pause 200
endwhile

but this spams my journal too much and I can't use it in a all-in-one attack macro cause if you keep missing lightning strike, the script will stay at while condition, missing important stuff like curse weapon and such.

Thanks MB btw, updating icons solved all my problems :)
Try something like

if not @injournal 'You prepare to strike quickly'
cast 'lightning strike'
endif
if @injournal 'You attack with lightning precision!'
clearjournal
endif

Latifa

Traveler
I have problems with this tag;

if not buffexists 'curse weapon'
cast 'curse weapon'
endif

Repeting wasting mana, with buff active,i dont know what to do,any ideia?

Latifa

Traveler

if not buffexists 'curse weapon'
cast 'curse weapon'
endif

I saw the id curse weapon is;

< icon id="1088" name="Curse Weapon"/>

but,how can i use it in macro?

phlox

Wanderer
go to uosteam/data folder, open bufficons.xml using any text editor, add that line inside the file and save. That should do it.

Indika

Sorceror
MB, thank you for your help.
Are those icon id's server specific? I think I followed the instructions correctly but still have no luck with some buffs/debuffs showing up. Do I need to install uofiddler?

you should only have to open bufficons (from the Data folder) with a text editor such as wordpad and add the missing bufficons that are listed in that post. this is all done in the UOSteam folder

Xeasin

Sorceror
I would love to ask something about weapon choice. I know most common and better choice is axe for sampire but i would love to use wakizashi, is it posible? I know one handed weapons give less block change but i am thinking one free hand for drink potions.
Can somebody give me information about this choice. Is it posible to use or complately useless?

Indika

Sorceror
wakizashi is an ok 1v1 weapon. but it should not be used for whirlwind. use either a radiant or double axe, or black staff for whirlwind. but wakizashi are ok for 1v1 :p

Indika

Sorceror
Something I typed up for another thread but also goes hand in hand with what we are doing here. I will be adding this to the Original Post soon. Also I have been meaning to update the Guide as it has been a really long time and the server has changed a lot.

I will be discussing the current best(and affordable) ways to build your sampire suit, as well as discussion on latest changes and how we were effected. As well as a more in-depth discussion revolving around Mace Fighting now that we have runic saws. (Keep in mind there were no Runic Saws during the time the guide was written)

Now without further ado, items to avoid:

Items to Avoid - Keep in mind some of these are considered popular items to use but should still be avoided:

#1 - Stormgrip: Low resists, no stamina, no lmc, looks horrible. People seem to like this for the Damage and Luck. Well I'm sorry but I'm gunna need for my gloves to be more than 2-3 mods...

#2 - Jackals Collar: Again low resists, no lmc, looks slightly better then Stormgrip but doesn't compensate for how bad it is. Ok high fire, cold, and dex is the argument I always hear. Well that's fine if you don't mind using a 3-mod piece. Even if the dex "can be considered 2-mods" the resists are so embarrassingly low on this thing, I still consider it 3-mods.

#3 - Fey Leggings + Heart of the Lion + Aegis of Grace: Use ONE(1) or the other. Anyone caught using 2 or more get instant noob status.

#4 - Crafted Helmet/Helm of Insight: At least wear a Dread Pirate Hat, they cost like 300k... And No I would not wear a Luck Cap on my Luck suit. Always wear the HCI Helmet. Wear HH if you have to...

#5 - Ring of Elements: Yeah it has a lot of resists. Yeah it has Max luck. Yeah it's still trash.

#6 - Essence of Battle: No HCI, trash.

#7 - Holy Knight Breastplate: Yeah it has high Physical and Reflect, and it looks cool. The lack of other resists, and no Stamina, makes this a bad choice.

#8 - Exiler: Ok so it may have Demon slayer, and it even has SSI... I get it. But no HML and weak weapon specials makes this weapon a bad choice.

#9 - Divine Countenance: Ok so it may be Artifact Rarity 11 and look really bad ass. It even has stat increase and LMC, but the helmet slot should always be a HCI helm, UNLESS you are running Leggings of Bane with either Mace and Shield glasses(30% HLD) or Aegis of Grace helmet(20% DCI)

#10 - Orny: Ok so arguably it is the best item in the game. Probably always will be. It has 2/3 casting on one jewel, and has excellent other mods. Why wouldnt you want Orny on your dexxer/samp? Simply because you are not, or let me rephrase, SHOULD NOT be casting that many spells in a row anyway. Also, HCI, DCI, DI, Skills, Stats are mods that typically only come on jewelry, so you must make sure your jewelry has enough of those mods. Even if you really want to wear that FC1 ring/brace with slightly less HCI on it, don't. The casting will never help you as much as you think it will. I have been successfully playing as 0/0 for years now on my dexxer and there is almost no activity I cannot solo. I absolutely promise you don't need casting on your dexxer. And if you really just absolutely have to pick one or the other, FCR(Faster Casting Recovery) is way better, at least for Bushido, than FC is. So if I had to choose between FC2 and FCR6 on my dexxer, I would suggest FCR6.