UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"The Sampire Bible" - Everything you need to know by Sativah

Latifa

Traveler
I have trouble on Lightning strike macro , would like that it start when i start a macro and honor the "MOB " but it stay use it every time and renew (you prepare to strike quikly0 every loop. I would like that use once and renew for the next shot,have some ideia how can i do this?

Xionu

Sorceror
have one macro for honor, at the end of it put a playmacro "x"
"x" is the macro with the lightning strike loop.

Latifa

Traveler
I can use a lightning strike macro on loop and not spam " you prepare to strike quicly" i woud like only let the spell red and use it and red again use... without turn on and off red all the time...

Xionu

Sorceror
I can use a lightning strike macro on loop and not spam " you prepare to strike quicly" i woud like only let the spell red and use it and red again use... without turn on and off red all the time...
Then read what we told you before.... If you can't then you have 2 options
1-Play another template (please so)
2-Stop being lazy

Latifa

Traveler
I've tried, even over PM with you.... If you cant read FULLY what I type, don't ask questions.

On the contrary , y never really answered what I asked , only wrapped . If you really want to help , be clear with your answers and do not do as you did above , criticisms are dispensed, this is a help topic

Xionu

Sorceror
On the contrary , y never really answered what I asked , only wrapped . If you really want to help , be clear with your answers and do not do as you did above , criticisms are dispensed, this is a help topic
I'm trying to helping you learn. I literally gave you the macros... All you had to do was copy & paste in order. This is a HELP thread, not a HOLY MY HAND thread.

Latifa

Traveler
I'm trying to helping you learn. I literally gave you the macros... All you had to do was copy & paste in order. This is a HELP thread, not a HOLY MY HAND thread.

just have to thank you for your attempt to help, but many instructions that tried to pass me did not work so I pergutava again. Thank you!

1. Cast Vampiric Embrace then soulstone your necromancy skill off. As long as your skills do not change for any reason (including your eval int) you will stay in vamp form. You can utilize this by soulstoning another skill like anatomy (or lumberjacking if you already have anatomy on) if you know you wont die fighting what you're about to fight

it not work for me all the time that i soulstone my necromance skill im out of vampire form explain better please how can i do it without out of vampire form.

TheRealPhil

Sorceror
1. Cast Vampiric Embrace then soulstone your necromancy skill off. As long as your skills do not change for any reason (including your eval int) you will stay in vamp form. You can utilize this by soulstoning another skill like anatomy (or lumberjacking if you already have anatomy on) if you know you wont die fighting what you're about to fight

it not work for me all the time that i soulstone my necromance skill im out of vampire form explain better please how can i do it without out of vampire form.
They fixed this a couple months ago. You can no longer take necromancy off and stay in vampiric embrace. You can only stay in Vamp form if you have 99 skill of necromancy either in skills or items on your character.

LaraCroft

Wanderer
good Morning. Can someone please post a good set of items to sampire miasma killer
Help me caps
Di, hci, dci and resists
Pleaseeeeeee

Nordon

Sorceror
40+ hci 40+ dci.
A source of HLD.
A weapon that has mana leech and swings at max speed is ok, but HSL is an amazing addition.

Max phys and poison are great.
Make absolutely sure that you're on an exceptionally armoured drag!