UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The official THROW SHIT AWAY WEEK.

Lorthic

Knight
Re: The official THROW SHIT AWAY WEEK.

hoglegs said:
Or why when you walk around player made houses to you see nothing but roofs full of useless vet rewards?

I know. I see houses with fifty gorilla statues... wtf? ;[

Minimejgd

Wanderer

Just a little hint. Put all your potions in kegs...i'd say i have 1000+ random pots in my houses, banks, back packs throughout my accounts. I bet you that would drop the item count nearly 10%.

hoglegs

Sorceror

R a c e c a R said:
Just a little hint. Put all your potions in kegs...i'd say i have 1000+ random pots in my houses, banks, back packs throughout my accounts. I bet you that would drop the item count nearly 10%.
Then you have people that have shitloads of kegs in their houses. Which is fine, but I'm not so sure if that helps the shard any. ;)

Like pepsi's house near mine.. keg central! lol

Minimejgd

Wanderer

hoglegs said:
Then you have people that have shitloads of kegs in their houses. Which is fine, but I'm not so sure if that helps the shard any. ;)

Like pepsi's house near mine.. keg central! lol
Ya, but were talking 100 pots per keg...reduce 100 items to a keg and a stack of empty bottles.

They will not reward you for tossing away crafted items so don't go gung hoe and start crafting shit. Why would anyone hold onto a crafted weapon on this server when the power/vanq magic drop is insane. GM crafted armor as well, if you kill a elder gazer, the chance of getting a hardening or great piece of leather is about 50%.

I will be droppping over 1000 power/vanq weapons in the buckets because I rarely use them. If I go out on a dexer, I carry a perfect vanq (or close to perfect) every time. I think the reward should get better for the better the weapon/armor, that will encourage people like myself hoarding 1500 weapons in my castle to destroy them.

The reason we don't toss away vanq/decent power weapons is because on OSI, they were really rare. Here a power weapon is like a might weapon on OSI shards. We just all need to realize power weapons are worthless here and only save almost perfect vanqs. 2 cents from a uogamers pioneer PK.

Packman said:
So should I throw each item away one by one? or all my good items in a bag and dump it? >=)

I believe one by one, damn that Packman that plays for the Titans really sucks, wasn't he from Cal?

Crissy

Wanderer

Guess what?
11-21-05 is my 18th Birthday. Starting the cleanup on my B-Day is awesome.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Kegs dont take up that much space at all, around the guild town Id say we have atleast 2000 kegs, ppl have more than that in useless fucking vet robes.

hoglegs

Sorceror

I can't think of anything more useless than vet reward statues...

Ryan here's a good thought, replace all the statuette rewards with consumables! Like reagents, filled kegs, or ingots!! I would think that would greatly decrease item count!

hoglegs said:
I can't think of anything more useless than vet reward statues...

Ryan here's a good thought, replace all the statuette rewards with consumables! Like reagents, filled kegs, or ingots!! I would think that would greatly decrease item count!

Or just get rid of the statuettes. They are retarded. They are annoying. I hate them. :)