UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The official THROW SHIT AWAY WEEK.

Re: The official THROW SHIT AWAY WEEK.

make some kinda book similar to a bod book that would list all your tickets in numerical that way we don't have 2 million raffle tickets layin around

hoglegs

Sorceror
Re: rofls

pimpin' sevie said:
wtf is wrong with you?, deleting shit then adding island houses? gg...

Trust me man the entire shard will benifit from a couple million less items on the shard, even if a few people get nice islands out of the deal.

Terron

Knight
Re: rofls

pimpin' sevie said:
wtf is wrong with you?, deleting shit then adding island houses? gg...
deleting 2,000,000 items.. adding 20 items..

yeah that doesnt make sense at all

mr.Hello

Wanderer

I sat WOOHOO and btw i agree, Vet Statuettes r gay, DELETE THEM , there's billions of those and nobody really likes em anyways. I think I'll be unloading like 10 chests on Monday the 21st :)

tmoney!!!

Wanderer

i only c one problem with all this :) (I didnt read through all 8 million pages so help me out if there is something about this) I could go buy some shirts or bandanas and just throw away 8 million of those:) Or is it just the rares that were given out?

BTW ITS FUCKIN TIME:) The whole economy is fucked bc of all the rares that are out there. I mean almost 1 mil for the fuck trammies lantern and mask (for both). Are the roses of trinsic going to be deleted?

tmoney!!!

Wanderer

also i saw someone post the better items u throw away the better prizes like as a question. Thats what u should do bc like i mentioned b4 im goin to go buy like 8 million bandanas or macro makin them and droppin them in the chest
i will have like 8 million tickets then lol.

tmoney!!!

Wanderer

Voodoo Child said:
the idea is to lower the item count. if ppl make daggers and unload them. the item count stays the same. So i figure no appreciation week, and then shit will get deleted anyways. better off throwing real things away.

not ture bc i just sold my account for $150 and thats all my rares. Now i can just macro daggers and shit on a new acocunt (what do i have to lose i have no rares left and made cash) ppl will just sell their rares now and shit and what do ppl care if they have none? this is a very good idea about the items and a bad one.

like someone mentioned b4 it does reduce the items count. BUT i guarentee ppl will b hording items again right after it just to wait for the next item week thing. Ryan ur best bet is just remove all the stupid shit like reward statues, some weapons, cloths (shirts and crap stuff), daggers(crappy weapons and armor) and all that crap

it will reduce the number of rares in the game with what ur doin the delete item week but not by a lot. I would rather take my chances keepin rares and wait than turn them in for a green barrel that says we cleaned up brit barrel that everyone else will have lol. Make it so u have a lot better chance to win depending on the rarity

TY FOR UR TIME BITCHES:)

tmoney!!! said:
not ture bc i just sold my account for $150 and thats all my rares. Now i can just macro daggers and shit on a new acocunt (what do i have to lose i have no rares left and made cash) ppl will just sell their rares now and shit and what do ppl care if they have none? this is a very good idea about the items and a bad one.

like someone mentioned b4 it does reduce the items count. BUT i guarentee ppl will b hording items again right after it just to wait for the next item week thing. Ryan ur best bet is just remove all the stupid shit like reward statues, some weapons, cloths (shirts and crap stuff), daggers(crappy weapons and armor) and all that crap

it will reduce the number of rares in the game with what ur doin the delete item week but not by a lot. I would rather take my chances keepin rares and wait than turn them in for a green barrel that says we cleaned up brit barrel that everyone else will have lol. Make it so u have a lot better chance to win depending on the rarity

TY FOR UR TIME BITCHES:)

They already said you can not macro and create items to delete and get credit. So please read before you speak.