UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The official THROW SHIT AWAY WEEK.

amn1088

Wanderer
Re: The official THROW SHIT AWAY WEEK.

How do you throw stuff away? I try and anything I have into the special barrels and it says it is not mine so I can not put stuff in it.

Polynomial

Wanderer

If a GM would post a list of the items to be deleted it would be great so we knoe what to and what not to throw out. It would be greatlt appreciated.

Nephtyes

Sorceror

Exactly that would ruin the princible of the whole thing, they want you to give up your pixel crack by the goodness of your heart, not to hold on to all the pixel crack you can keep, and toss all the stuff that would be deleted anyway. If they did that they might as well just delete the stuff and have no contest.

Addicted

Disciple

I'm throwing out...all my fuck trammie stuff, all my weps, all my useless house deco's, all my empty kegs I have laying around, all my clothing, al my semi rares, and anything else that is pointless to own.

I'm only keeping things that will benefit me in game. Such as resources (lumber, regs, and that sort).

p00p-hybrid

Sorceror

Addicted said:
I'm throwing out...all my fuck trammie stuff, all my weps, all my useless house deco's, all my empty kegs I have laying around, all my clothing, al my semi rares, and anything else that is pointless to own.

I'm only keeping things that will benefit me in game. Such as resources (lumber, regs, and that sort).

hey... i'll buy the empty kegs from you and you can throw away the gold :p

I like the clean-up idea. Is all the stuff causing lag lately?

Anyway...after the clean-up, to help keep the world clean...

1) Make ID Wands common (they're the most useful wands)
2) Make shopkeepers buy more stuff from players (e.g. magic shit)

It will keep the item count down for the longterm...

Furota said:
They're not really going to "wipe" weapons, per se. They're more or less aiming for bullshit like useless trammie items, although the 1m weps and 1m ar doesn't help the shard's memory at all. There are only like... five thousand of us, at most? Why are there over a million weapons? :(
Because it's a pain to ID weps (no ID wands), and shopkeepers don't buy many weps from players. So folks hoard them...until they run out of storage.

MarcusO said:
I like the clean-up idea. Is all the stuff causing lag lately?

Anyway...after the clean-up, to help keep the world clean...

1) Make ID Wands common (they're the most useful wands)
2) Make shopkeepers buy more stuff from players (e.g. magic shit)

It will keep the item count down for the longterm...
problem with that is then you have shopkeepers giving out too much money which hurts the econmony even worse. However maybe if magical items shop value was halved and the sale ratio was doubled you'll lose twice as many items for the same income value.

ZachM1

Sorceror

Im pretty sure hes gonna let us know how it works (and when it actually starts) with another post in the news section.

Gotcha

Wanderer

Yeah start soon I wanna goto bed.. I'd like to get rid of my shit in one day.. lol I don't have alot of time on here cause of work.. Plus I'm workin the Holiday too.. So... :( Start it now.. lol :)

Konoe

Page

this sucks i wont be able to get on all week....the only week something cool happens