UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The official THROW SHIT AWAY WEEK.

Brenden

Wanderer
Re: The official THROW SHIT AWAY WEEK.

Yes. I will go around picking up any litter I see and holding on to it until Throw out Shit Week begins.

lord happy

Wanderer

hording ?
any one that does this
IS Kinda person that stuff's this shard up
THO i think this will help alot and cut down on the many items
bottem line

hording items
Is lame

Lorthic

Knight

Mia said:
If there's only 2 of something on the shard, it's probably not part of the item count problem...

Everything makes a difference.

Terron

Knight

Furota said:
Everything makes a difference.

no, shes got a point. It would be like all the trammy barstools getting deleted to try and clear off 1.5mil items.. there arent 100,000 of them on the shard; nowhere close. All you did was make them a super-fucking-rare item the next time someone gets one by donation/blowjob/both.

By count, there are a small minority of items that are rare.. those items having only less than 200 on the shard. I would guess that in total, this minority probably counts for about 25,000 items out of the 6+ mil Ryan said

Lorthic

Knight

Terron said:
no, shes got a point. It would be like all the trammy barstools getting deleted to try and clear off 1.5mil items.. there arent 100,000 of them on the shard; nowhere close. All you did was make them a super-fucking-rare item the next time someone gets one by donation/blowjob/both.

By count, there are a small minority of items that are rare.. those items having only less than 200 on the shard. I would guess that in total, this minority probably counts for about 25,000 items out of the 6+ mil Ryan said

So my one-of-a-kind rares are safe from deletion? ;[

Terron

Knight

Furota said:
So my one-of-a-kind rares are safe from deletion? ;[
Nothing is safe from deletion, I just mentioned what made sense and what was logical :)

I can't answer that anyway, I'm not staff and my psychic abilities can't penetrate their thick skulls.

Lorthic

Knight

Terron said:
Nothing is safe from deletion, I just mentioned what made sense and what was logical :)

I can't answer that anyway, I'm not staff and my psychic abilities can't penetrate their thick skulls.

But your mandibles seem to be able to.

Terron said:

Am I safe from deletion?

Fire_Fang

Wanderer

You ruined my plan, I was going to make a Santa char and give all my junk away to newbies over christmas, now you are ruining all their tiny newblet UO christmas'
But, a good idea none the less. <3

Trinket

Wanderer

Shamus said:
yep. this is an effort to turn uo from a pvp haven into a crafter's shard. after the cleanup, weapons will be removed permenantly.

wtf.

no retard, i meant will the vanq/powers be wiped? then spawn again, obviously.

Lorthic

Knight

Grand Alchemy said:
no retard, i meant will the vanq/powers be wiped? then spawn again, obviously.

They're not really going to "wipe" weapons, per se. They're more or less aiming for bullshit like useless trammie items, although the 1m weps and 1m ar doesn't help the shard's memory at all. There are only like... five thousand of us, at most? Why are there over a million weapons? :(

hoglegs

Sorceror

Furota said:
They're not really going to "wipe" weapons, per se. They're more or less aiming for bullshit like useless trammie items, although the 1m weps and 1m ar doesn't help the shard's memory at all. There are only like... five thousand of us, at most? Why are there over a million weapons? :(

Or why when you walk around player made houses to you see nothing but roofs full of useless vet rewards?