UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

The official THROW SHIT AWAY WEEK.

Minimejgd

Wanderer
Re: The official THROW SHIT AWAY WEEK.

Rofl. "Throw shit away week." Love the creative name Ryan :).

I bet you the week after that is "Hoard as many items as i possibly can for the next 'Throw shit away week' so that i can get 1337 pixel crack and stand at the bank and be a trammie fag week."

Did i over do it?

Voodoo Child

Wanderer

the idea is to lower the item count. if ppl make daggers and unload them. the item count stays the same. So i figure no appreciation week, and then shit will get deleted anyways. better off throwing real things away.

selo

Wanderer

As much as I love this idea and am totally for it, it is just another way for the rich people of the shard who got shit everywhere to increase their wealth by gettting an island castle out of it. Theres so many ppl that won't have nearly as many items as others (aka me) and the ones that already have uber will get more :\ *sigh*

Ajax

Lord

So after we delete a couple million items you are going to remove some rares still? Or did I misinterpret that?

Ryan said:
You saw what player appreciation DAY was... imagine it for a week.

R

Ryan

You're being given the chance to delete the items for a reward before I do it.

I'm not telling you WHAT items will get deleted I'm just telling you to get to getting rid of them.

Mia-hybrid

Wanderer

Ryan said:
If the item count hits 4,000,000 (IE: You all throw away a LOT OF SHIT) we will have a player appreciation WEEK following the cleanup.

You saw what player appreciation DAY was... imagine it for a week.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

*runs away and hides*

i think there should be some kind of system, like you get a reward according to how many of the item are currently on the shard, like if theres 2 of something on the shard, and youre throwing it out, you sohuld get an uber reward, but if theres like 4000 you should just get a raffle ticket, just a thought.

Wanderer

Sounds Great! Def a good way for players to get rid of all their un neccesary shit they have collected and actually get something for it... great idea once again!

R

Ryan

pencilbagger said:
i think there should be some kind of system, like you get a reward according to how many of the item are currently on the shard, like if theres 2 of something on the shard, and youre throwing it out, you sohuld get an uber reward, but if theres like 4000 you should just get a raffle ticket, just a thought.

This will be weighted.

Mia-hybrid

Wanderer

pencilbagger said:

If there's only 2 of something on the shard, it's probably not part of the item count problem...

Minimejgd

Wanderer

Probably be just like last CUB...any item that came to existance after the start of it will not give you anything...So hoard items now.