UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos is down, literally zero action going on right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

a wombat

Sorceror
^

Making a red doesn't change pvp... Everyone else is still on blues.. Which means 20 blues gank you with their pets. Sallos gone, no true FUN pvp. Faction fights etc...

I'd had to disagree. What was a big factor against PvP was the fact that people had easy cut offs, one button wand syncs, and modded clients. As well as that on the sallos map your enemy shows as a red dot so even if you get a bit off screen you're still in danger. I know cutoffs can still be done on Razor but they take a bit more time and no one carries a book that has every cut off in the game.

Death To You

Sorceror
I'd had to disagree. What was a big factor against PvP was the fact that people had easy cut offs, one button wand syncs, and modded clients. As well as that on the sallos map your enemy shows as a red dot so even if you get a bit off screen you're still in danger. I know cutoffs can still be done on Razor but they take a bit more time and no one carries a book that has every cut off in the game.
Sorry but not much is going to change with Sallos gone. One button syncs can still be done and most pvp happens around delucia where nearly everyone has cutoffs to, I pvp'd today with assistuo and I was cutting off people fine almost as well as I did on Sallos. Also with razer/assistuo you can use uocartographer where you don't even need to be in party with them to see them on the map. Not sure when you say modded if you mean plugins or graphical mods, if it's plugins then only like 3 people had them and the graphical mods can be done on razer/assistuo as well.

Tobias

Sorceror
I already quit. The delay and "lag" on razor is unplayable.

I wonder how long it will take for the server to be more dead than it already is;)

Tobias

Sorceror
This thread should of been trammeled looong time ago...its just a bunch of crying IMO.

and yes Ive used sallos, well when it was PlayUO, and It was very nice. But it is a cheat program, or can be used as one...and notice how when its not up people aren't playing. Leads me to believe that they don't have real skill, but depend on a program to put them on the same level as a lot of other truly skilled players.

I honestly think I can beat you on razor.
keep talking kneegrow!

SonnyBoy

Traveler
I already quit. The delay and "lag" on razor is unplayable.

I wonder how long it will take for the server to be more dead than it already is;)

Try that AssistUO. It's like Razor on steroids. Btw, I played mostly on Razor, since Sallos won't run on my pc, and even there, with all the lag and chars hopping around, I was able to kill someone, so not everything in pvp is about how much you lag.

Tobias

Sorceror
Lol well u might as well say you can't handle an even playing field imo. Gj cya ;)
Nigga please:)
Sallos helped me learn the basics of alchy dueling. I'm not super shit on razor, but playing with a 375ping its laggy enough as it is. I dont need my client to put in more delays than necessary.

Paracelsus

Sorceror
When I use razor, even the wild beetle can kill my no-wrestling mage (I cannot outrun it if I cast any spell).
Pvp with razor, for me, = sure death. But I don't mind as long as I can have fun with my guildmates. Not many times I can play without real life interruption and can join guild activities.

Lag: razor > assistuo > sallos

☻Shini☻

Wanderer
I thought everything was down I had such trouble just logging in.

Not any assistant program can compare to Sallos in anyway.

- Sallos doesn't randomly crash as often as razor/UOA (that usually happen when you minimize your game on certain OS its look like ... very aggravating)

- Sallos macros doesn't randomly stop working for no apparent reasons or what so ever (and after 5 minutes they magically start working again ... lovely heh?)

- Sallos registers correctly when you're switching target quickly so you don't have to click 20 times on the health bar of someone to make sure the your target has changed.

- Sallos react faster at tabbing (a bit too much need to be fixed one day hopefully) , if you tab too fast on razor it doesn't registers it and make your target still ''highlighted'' which can lead to alot of confusion.

- Sallos animations are smooth just running on razor give me a serious headache (I'm not kidding)

- Sallos Have a way better frame rate than razor (it shouldn't be cryptic just to be able to see what is really going on)

The bottom line is that Sallos work and Razor doesn't (not properly at least) i myself don't agree with all the functions of sallos , you
call it cheating if you want but at least it work you can't argue with that.

also It's pretty sad how everyone get affected by all that just because a few guys were cheating with it.

Oh well .... We will see whats gonna happen.

Stop complaining about lag, I play on razor and have no problems raping here without lag on verizon wireless internet.., I said it before turn off smart cpu reduction an learn to pvp legit, or get a new computer.

People are going to use the same sallos cutoffs in razor? I think not, you actuay have to remember your runebooks instead of hitting one button to recall anywhere.

Why dont u make a red instead of just hanging out on a blue at del pond waiting to gank 1 red your pathetic kid.. If u want pvp quit being a coward make a red and run around del stop being a tool blue.... btw did it make u feel good to gank me tonight.. cuase it felt good when i owned u one v one even after u used 5 charges of gheal ty
Thats why people hate us, we can play legit and still destroy cheaters.

Your right, the people that are complaining about pvp do not even own a red, theres tons of action to be had when you are red.

If sallos is still down when I get home we can join forces and have some fun if you'd like, no homo

True story, cutoffs like sallos could never be done with razor at the same level though.

Paracelsus

Sorceror
Stop complaining about lag, I play on razor and have no problems raping here without lag on verizon wireless internet.., I said it before turn off smart cpu reduction an learn to pvp legit, or get a new computer.

People are going to use the same sallos cutoffs in razor? I think not, you actuay have to remember your runebooks instead of hitting one button to recall anywhere.

If I recall correctly, you were complaining lag when you were using dial-up. Another heavy smoker? :p
I don't complain lag. I don't mind dying of lag. Just point out the fact. The fact is:
You will not observe much difference if your ping is under 250ms. You will start 'feel' the difference when the ping goes higher and the difference is magnified when the ping goes beyonds 400ms.

Who wouldnt complain abou lag on dialup? Nice post rofl try running by del pond on dialup played it for 6 yrs with razor and was untouched.

Darkarna

Sorceror
Someone told me to use sallos a few weeks ago when I was last on, they said it would improve my thieving skills by allowing packs to remain open even when the mark runs away more than a couple of tiles. My first impression of this was, how can this increase my thieving skills when it actually makes my job easier? Surely, if making my job easier would only lesson the manual labour involved, removing said skill by a couple of points. *Shrugs*. Auto-loot? What a pathetic idea, no offence intended but you need to hang yourself for adding such a garbage idea and if you use it, then your mother should have aborted you at birth. *Cringes*. I am glad that I use razor to be honest, used it for years and would continue to use if it was not being phased out, my client is more or less defaulted and only use a set amount of macros to help target objects that I intend to steal.

AssistUO? If this does add the ability to cheat then it really needs to be looked into and get those elements removed. Bring back the skill to Ultima Online, we don't need another automated client to do the work for us. *Farts*

Status
Not open for further replies.