UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos is down, literally zero action going on right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we had an All in One client people will still find ways to cheat. Everyone has to find an easy way around it all. Sallos is gone so people hop on AssistUO and EasyUO to help in Razor. It's pathetic. Just play razor god damnet! So many people do it, why can't just everyone? If you don't know how to set macros I can easily help, I have played it fine for about two years and it doesn't need any assistance added to it. Yes it has a little bit of lag, and the targeting isn't all too great but you learn how to work with it. Before i moved to college I probably had one of the most shittiest internet connections and I was still able to play at a high level of PvP.
Hey if you guys want to play razor with it as fast as sallos, just buy a SSD and stick UO on it. It is very surprising how much it helps get rid of all the lag of houses and shit, makes it nice and smooth.

Bile

Knight
The reasoning behind my post was to spark peoples imagination on what could, should, and can be done to ensure the success and continued longevity of this community and Ultima in general. I do believe a standalone client with all the goodness that has eked its way can bring new life not only within us, but others wanting to experience this game as well. I understand somethings need fixing server side, but that needs to come second; we need a platform to launch from. The separation of the Shards and RunUO is a great thing, but we need to take hold of the situation and with a little support from the people at the top we can, as a community, construct a masterpiece from the remnants of this past decade. Whether it's your thousandth time logging in or your very first, the playground should be easy to access and hard to master.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
This will be the last post in this thread.

Sallos is a burden on the servers right now, it's easily exploited and those exploits are running rampant. The fate of Sallos is yet unknown, I do not want to just make a rash decision of getting rid of it but I need to decide *what* we will be doing with it. The nut, at this point is that Sallos is down until I can make a proper decision.

Play the fucking game, shut up about Sallos and I'll let you know when a decision is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.