UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos is down, literally zero action going on right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

crikey

Sorceror
Even less then usual. It seems that people are so used to sallos that they either don't have razor or they absolutely refuse to play with it :(

This is why Sallos should never be done away with

JimBean

Wanderer
Even less then usual. It seems that people are so used to sallos that they either don't have razor or they absolutely refuse to play with it :(

This is why Sallos should never be done away with

It will change in due time. If sallos was gone for good it would take a bit to get the word out and for players to return. It will also take a bit for those players that use sallos as a crutch to realize it's not coming back and to suck it up. In the long term, a uog with 1 client is a better more professional uog. But yes I could see it hurting the player base short term.

BillyUOG

Sorceror
Lol, as if the server is gonna be gettin any better. Don't fool yourself into thinking if sallos was removed 1k people would show up imediately. I'm gonna take a guess and say the majority of people who have quit uo did so for reasons non related to sallos and arnt idly waiting by with fingers crossed.

Death To You

Sorceror
If Sallos was removed it would be the final straw for active pvp in the long term and short term. Sure there will be a few reds every now again but nothing like it is now, even know there isn't much anymore. If people switch to razor/assistuo for pvp there will be 10x the amount of "cheats" going on, only reason this isn't happening for pvp is because there isn't a macro recorder on Sallos. The state of pvp would be even worse if everyone was to switch to assistuo, you need to only look at the commands in it's macro editor to see how pvp would really become a case of who has the most macros. Also razor has easyuo, a cheat program that illegal to use but 75% of players have used it before, compared to like 1% of sallos users using plugins, and it isn't detectable, should this mean that razor should be taken down as well?

Death To You

Sorceror
Can't play without a cheat client? cry about it. I got people that skyped me before I got home saying sallos is down and if it gets removed they will come back. I'll actually play more if it gets removed, even if I am the only person playing i'll go hunt monsters.
If Sallos was removed what do you think would change? How would pvp get better? Only thing I can think of is its cut off system, but any good razor pvpers will have a del cut off book and be able to cut off people at any pvp hotspots, pretty much where any pvp happens nowadays. Is this change really worth ruining pvp?

Yeah I sure do lawl

I use razor too, I'm not effected right now u sad?

Like I said, when you screenshot my "blessed loot" that you loot everytime you gank me, and my set stats that somehow you manage to run out when I got 8 tamers on me offmount and kill me then you can make accusations :D

We already have proof you cheat.

crikey

Sorceror
Just because 2 or 3 people cheat on sallos doesn't mean it should be ruined for the bunch. Same with razor and easyuo

Ryan can fake his players plus there is alts in-game, get over getting over it.

Do I need to call you out for cheating to Link? Havent you already been banned a few times for keyclones etc? I find it funny everyone that defends sallos has been caught cheating regularly.

Countessa

Knight
I wish I could like my own post's

OUT OF 450 PEOPLE ONLINE THERE ARE USUALLY ABOUT 20ISH PEOPLE LOGGED ON SALLOS GET OVER IT.

Ryan can fake his players plus there is alts in-game, get over getting over it.

ummm... your reply doesn't make any sense. He was just saying only a few players actually use Sallos.

Your reply doesnt respond to that at all?

In reply to you however, Ryan or Mark could set pop settings and fake stats but there's no need to. And we have about a 65-70% rate of unique players (30-35% of players online are alts). That hasn't changed in years.

Anyway, carry on

BillyUOG

Sorceror
I wish I could like my own post's

OUT OF 450 PEOPLE ONLINE THERE ARE USUALLY ABOUT 20ISH PEOPLE LOGGED ON SALLOS GET OVER IT.

Seeing about 20-50 people in the sallos lobby is typical. However, many people close the lobby after loading the game. I do this to reduce lag.

crikey

Sorceror
If sallos dies I won't really care other then the fact I will lag twice as hard, and it'll be lame when 90% of the people I play with decide to leave.

Just like how it was lame for some of you razor users whos friends left once sallos came to be

BillyUOG

Sorceror
ummm... your reply doesn't make any sense. He was just saying only a few players actually use Sallos.

Your reply doesnt respond to that at all?

In reply to you however, Ryan or Mark could set pop settings and fake stats but there's no need to. And we have about a 65-70% rate of unique players (30-35% of players online are alts). That hasn't changed in years.

Anyway, carry on

So in otherwords, 65-70% of clients afk, 30-35% afk with more than one window open lol. Of course, i'm exagerating, but not much.

crikey

Sorceror
Seeing about 20-50 people in the sallos lobby is typical. However, many people close the lobby after loading the game. I do this to reduce lag.
this^

I close out of the lobby the instant I log in

There are CERTAINLY more then 20 fucking players using sallos....

FACT

kilo-hybrid

Sorceror
HI my name is link and i am the reason sallos is down. I created scripts to auto heal anyone in my party along with auto stun auto potkick autocure auto pull bars auto everything..

Im glad you can finally admit it. +1 for finally coming clean and heres another +1 for causing everyone on the shard to suffer because of your actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.