UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos is down, literally zero action going on right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
the argument isnt really worth having because in about 5 seconds any admin can type a command that lists all players using sallos. and its never more than 40-50 people and thats usually a holiday. so at peak moments its roughly 10% of total population but on average its half that around 5%.

if your all gonna quit cause sallos is down prove it. quit now and show them you mean business. but having the same 6-7 people defend it who cheat with it doesnt show much in the way of support.

amtothepm

Knight
the argument isnt really worth having because in about 5 seconds any admin can type a command that lists all players using sallos. and its never more than 40-50 people and thats usually a holiday. so at peak moments its roughly 10% but on average its half that around 5%.

if your all gonna quit cause sallos is down prove it. quit now and show them you mean business. but having the same 6-7 people defend it who cheat with it doesnt show much in the way of support.
lmfao

the argument isnt really worth having because in about 5 seconds any admin can type a command that lists all players using sallos. and its never more than 40-50 people and thats usually a holiday. so at peak moments its roughly 10% of total population but on average its half that around 5%.

Great post.

Uhm, you use flamestrike meters in your previous SS posts, you use glacial staffs as wands, which give an advantage over people that don't.. Tessa said the flamestrike meter was illegal.

What proof do you have of me cheating? People claiming false statements? As you can see in my screenshot I usually roll with 1 wand GH wand unless I loot more, I never carry more than 1 lightning wand and 1 gh wand and if your auto loot in sallos is to slow for that I'm sorry.

I got rid of the LEGAL fs meter bar as you can see in my screen shot and how does that or the wands help with one v one? Face it you are fucking garbage on what ever client you use so stop crying. Ill stomp your cheating ass on any uo client available. GG

Talk a big game, lets put that mouth in action. Log on now and lets field fight, garanteed I will win 3 in a row no problem.

Oh wait sallos is down... your only crutch =[

White Lotus

Sorceror
ive played razor for 3 years and sallos for 6months...anyone who says sallos is a cruch for pvp is wrong...if you can play both programs well it doesnt really matter....you can make a razor macro by combining 2 hot keys that is almost exactly the same as sallos targeting...you can make instent wand drop macros in razor as well....aside from cutoffs you can do anything in razor that you can in sallos.....that being said ill play either way its all the same to me....i used to make excuses about sallos when i only played razor then once i played sallos myself and got good with it and went back to razor and figured out how to do all the shit you can do with sallos with razor it kind of made me realize i was wrong.....THEN AGAIN i dont have all these FS meters and auto heals bullshit so maybe thats why....

anarchist90x

Traveler
No. Sallos is down > My account info is on Sallos > I can't get on Sallos to get my account info > Thread name is "Sallos is down, etc. etc." > This is obv the right thread.

Besides, better topic then a bunch of cheaters calling other cheaters cheaters. We all know everyone crying in this forum is guilty of cheating at something. Only reason they're bitching about it and calling others out is because they thought they were special with their clients/better than everyone and still die.

Either way. My account info. I need it.

ive played razor for 3 years and sallos for 6months...anyone who says sallos is a cruch for pvp is wrong...if you can play both programs well it doesnt really matter....you can make a razor macro by combining 2 hot keys that is almost exactly the same as sallos targeting...you can make instent wand drop macros in razor as well....aside from cutoffs you can do anything in razor that you can in sallos.....that being said ill play either way its all the same to me....i used to make excuses about sallos when i only played razor then once i played sallos myself and got good with it and went back to razor and figured out how to do all the shit you can do with sallos with razor it kind of made me realize i was wrong.....THEN AGAIN i dont have all these FS meters and auto heals bullshit so maybe thats why....

FS meter bars have nothing to do with sallos it's an art file. And you can make auto heal scripts with razor. Razor has options to throw perfect explode pots with out doing anything, it also has features to create system messages so everybody in your party perfect syncs with out doing anything. Plus many other features which I would consider cheats any day.

BillyUOG

Sorceror
No. Sallos is down > My account info is on Sallos > I can't get on Sallos to get my account info > Thread name is "Sallos is down, etc. etc." > This is obv the right thread.

Besides, better topic then a bunch of cheaters calling other cheaters cheaters. We all know everyone crying in this forum is guilty of cheating at something. Only reason they're bitching about it and calling others out is because they thought they were special with their clients/better than everyone and still die.

Either way. My account info. I need it.

This is a longshot: http://www.reset.uogamers.com/

Or maybe, if you can reach staff they can help you.

Other than that, dig deep into your mind and remember. I took 4 year break, could not remember account names or passwords for anything. Then 3 days later "ah hah" .

anarchist90x

Traveler
I tried doing the website, but the e-mail that I registered I no longer own. This whole Sallos going down thing is terrible. For real. I messaged Tessa, anyone else I should message to actually get a response from staff?

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Gank you? Please bitch I would never need to gank you. You fucking suck end of story.

But as far as everything else goes, MULTIPLE people have witnessed killing you with wands and having nothing on your corpse you are a fucking liar and a cheater. Btw what proof do you have that I "cheat."

Wow with all that language you seem like a smart dude who knows what hes talking about...

Status
Not open for further replies.