UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos is down, literally zero action going on right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven Jr

Sorceror
If Sallos was removed it would be the final straw for active pvp in the long term and short term. Sure there will be a few reds every now again but nothing like it is now, even know there isn't much anymore. If people switch to razor/assistuo for pvp there will be 10x the amount of "cheats" going on, only reason this isn't happening for pvp is because there isn't a macro recorder on Sallos. The state of pvp would be even worse if everyone was to switch to assistuo, you need to only look at the commands in it's macro editor to see how pvp would really become a case of who has the most macros. Also razor has easyuo, a cheat program that illegal to use but 75% of players have used it before, compared to like 1% of sallos users using plugins, and it isn't detectable, should this mean that razor should be taken down as well?

Well prepare for the final straw! Because as Ryan stated some day soon Sallos and Razor will no longer exist and everyone will be using Assist UO. Personally I think it's a smart move, forcing both users to adapt to a new 3rd party program that is all universal and no one can bitch at each other for "cheat clients" or the Razor bashing "You can cheat more with Razor than you can Sallos!" Not true... Not true at all.

Squire
Im glad you can finally admit it. +1 for finally coming clean and heres another +1 for causing everyone on the shard to suffer because of your actions.
Was it really me? Let's be honest, who really uploaded those cheat files? Sure wasn't my crew.

Squire
The duel pits are fun I think -

crikey

Sorceror
Well,there are probably alot of people still logged into sallos on characters, if they went afk while logged in sallos.

Give it till after server wars when everyone gets knocked off. Then we will see

amtothepm

Knight
Well,there are probably alot of people still logged into sallos on characters, if they went afk while logged in sallos.

Give it till after server wars when everyone gets knocked off. Then we will see
so server wars are on wednesdays now?

Yeah I sure do lawl

I use razor too, I'm not effected right now u sad?

Like I said, when you screenshot my "blessed loot" that you loot everytime you gank me, and my set stats that somehow you manage to run out when I got 8 tamers on me offmount and kill me then you can make accusations :D

We already have proof you cheat.
Gank you? Please bitch I would never need to gank you. You fucking suck end of story.

But as far as everything else goes, MULTIPLE people have witnessed killing you with wands and having nothing on your corpse you are a fucking liar and a cheater. Btw what proof do you have that I "cheat."

scorxx

Sorceror
Yea, I'm still on sallos on one character, didn't realize it was down. the argument over sallos is just dumb. For starters everyone who hates sallos, still plays, everyone who likes sallos, still plays, you remove sallos, you lose everyone who likes it, then you lose everyone who hates it cuz everyone who likes it left and now there is no one to fight, and if you think sallos being removed would bring 100 players to the server you are just plain stupid. This game is old rarely do new players come, and when they do they last about a week. Old players come back, they then realize why they left, and leave again. and it has nothing to do with sallos. The issue with this server is the staff fucking sucks, no advertisement that works. Events like once a week, or events that last 4 months, i mean wtf is going on with cub? why is it still going? Demise cub ended because they have active staff, theres still fuckin snow flakes at brit from christmas. Staff is our issue.

toronto_matt

Sorceror
on another note. why was the pvp section closed? this is a "pvp" server right?

if people wanna act like little children and base their whole day on who they killed and how good they are on uo let them, it just makes people look even more childish and retarded than they already are and we can all laugh at them. but closing it all together? totally counter productive.. :(

Gank you? Please bitch I would never need to gank you. You fucking suck end of story.

But as far as everything else goes, MULTIPLE people have witnessed killing you with wands and having nothing on your corpse you are a fucking liar and a cheater. Btw what proof do you have that I "cheat."
Uhm, you use flamestrike meters in your previous SS posts, you use glacial staffs as wands, which give an advantage over people that don't.. Tessa said the flamestrike meter was illegal.

What proof do you have of me cheating? People claiming false statements? As you can see in my screenshot I usually roll with 1 wand GH wand unless I loot more, I never carry more than 1 lightning wand and 1 gh wand and if your auto loot in sallos is to slow for that I'm sorry.

crikey

Sorceror
I can auto loot in sallos?!? How do I do this?

I've looked and looked and looked, but I can't find any cheat options on mine :(

guess illhave to wait till sallos dies, then just set it up on assistuo

LOL I ALSO LIKE THE FACT THAT YOU SAY MY WANDS ARE BLESSED YET YOU HAVE WANDS SET AS GLACIAL STAFFS AND IT CLEARLY IS IN MY HAND AT DEATH. YOU LOSE DORK, QUIT TRYING TO PRESENT LIES.

this. my thread got trammelled within 20 minutes of posting. sigh... makes you question the leadership abilities of those that are making those decisions..

Easy, it's called dragtobag I believe, you simply hold it down and click what you want to loot without having to do any sort of dragging at all. Sadly, for players like me that use razor I actually have to compete for loot and drag it to my backpack.

Status
Not open for further replies.