UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Remove

Status
Not open for further replies.
wands make it so you have a CHANCE of being able to fight 3vs5 5vs8 etc. taking that out of the game is just forcing everyone into 2 guilds exactly like our competitors.

if we want the shard to get bettter we actually need core changes, not just this petty wand/hybrid armour shit that gets brought up almost everytime.

i'm not saying i know core changes but my suggestions would be following in the footsteps of out competitors doing what they've done to pulll a population but doing it BETTER.

wands make it so you have a CHANCE of being able to fight 3vs5 5vs8 etc. taking that out of the game is just forcing everyone into 2 guilds exactly like our competitors.

if we want the shard to get bettter we actually need core changes, not just this petty wand/hybrid armour shit that gets brought up almost everytime. i could careless about hybrid armour/wands thats literally like a finger click away from being changed. i'd rather see core updates, and worry about the hybrid armour/wand situation later.

i'm not saying i know core changes but my suggestions would be following in the footsteps of out competitors doing what they've done to pull a population but doing it BETTER.

personally i think krrios could pull ALOT of pvp by him self. i know i always enjoyed fighting krrios as well as many others

maybe automated event system you cant vote on what type of event if it reaches x amount of votes u get it?

meta pets new dungeons relics etc make the game fun for new players, we should be targeting new players to the shard threw redit maybe we could all pitch in 5-10 dollars and pay for some real advertisements. i know some players would be happy to pitch in even more.

we should honestly be worrying about the PVP aspect last in my opinion, no new player is gunna join this shard for "pvp" and no old school player is gunna come back and play full time, they've quit for a reason most likely because of real life there grown up now, married have kids etc.
I think a good core change would be removing auto heals.

i've had to log off plenty of times just because i havnt had the numbers they have had, because theres a slim to none chance your guna live if u get stunned. almost ALL of our pvpers here today ONLY PLAY hybrid because of wands. because of the play style we've evolved into.
THE LEAGUE OF PROFESSIONAL ULTIMA ONLINE PLAYERS.
Lol even your auto heals couldn't save you ; )

Hybrid armor should be compensated for lots of gold. Maybe have all the guys with Hybrid armor should find a fair solution.

Removing wands is silly. The people who are suggesting removing them probably don't pvp on a high level.. or pvp at all. I think wands are necessary in 2016 UO. It's a marathon in UOF trying to chase someone down to get a kill. Make wands take mana. This is not a perfect solution but it is the best one. People tend to complain a lot about wands... I didn't play for 6 years and adapted pretty quick to them. I think mana loss and removing automatic wand sync would be the best solution. I think most PVPERS who PLAY would agree.

I think a good core change would be removing auto heals.

The person making the biggest push for changes @-rhythm- could arguably be one of the larger reasons the shard has seen a decrease in active players. One (of several) reasons our group went to play UOF was because of constant abuse of a modded sallos client passed around between him and his buddies. When his group started playing on UOF they pulled the same autohealing stuff there and we switched back to playing here on UOG. As a funny sidenote his teammate Jamie plays and is a GM there. He was not a stranger to this client himself... Eventually I believe he got banned from UOF (I'm guessing/hoping it was for the obvious autoheals his group was using there) and ended up back on this shard. Haven't seen him again here, but if he is playing I'd be willing to bet he is still cheating. You all the sudden seem to want to act like you want the best and have good intentions for this shard. How about start with downloading sallos from www.sallos.net and try playing legit on this 18 year old wizard game.

@krrios

crikey

Sorceror
oh and ghost got banned cause he talked mad shit to shane when he banned me.
Rofl this Shane guy bans people for trash talk?

Dudes got sensitivity issues. Must've been mentally terrorized by he other children in middle school

Uof doesnt sound fun to play at all

Shanes lucky he didnt go to middle school with you Tech. I could picture you roundhousing his candy asz and taking his milk money

crikey

Sorceror
Reminds me of jib rosetti cfom boardwalk empire. Tskes offense to any comment and freaks

"Good day to you Shane!"

Shane: "whats good about it?" * RABBLE RABBLE*

*bans*

crikey

Sorceror
idk what you're talking about

but i feel u
Boardwalk empire. = hbo series revolving around criminals in the 1920s prohibition era. Takes place mostly in atlantic city nj.
Starring steve buscemi as atlantic city boss enoch "nucky" thompson

The character that resembles shane is in season 3

Its a good show

I wonder which hybrid pvper would most resemble richard harrow. Guy is badass.

I think he is john wicks granddather

crikey

Sorceror
I wonder which hybrid pvper would most resemble richard harrow. Guy is badass.

I think he is john wicks granddather

One comes to mind. Seen this guy solo the entire del pond 1v20, killing peopke.
Rooster I think was the nMe?

Darian#1

Wanderer
That's the dumbest thing ive seen all day remove wands that is a joke if you remove wands your going to kill the shard people play hybrid because there is wands in field pvp that's the whole point of hybrid.

Versace16

Traveler
the only people that cry about removing wands are fucking trammy noobs that dont even pvp and the only ones that cry about hybrid armor are the fucking noob dexxers that cant play a mage we dont need to remove wands/hybrid armor just get good

-rhythm-

Sorceror
The person making the biggest push for changes @-rhythm- could arguably be one of the larger reasons the shard has seen a decrease in active players. One (of several) reasons our group went to play UOF was because of constant abuse of a modded sallos client passed around between him and his buddies. When his group started playing on UOF they pulled the same autohealing stuff there and we switched back to playing here on UOG. As a funny sidenote his teammate Jamie plays and is a GM there. He was not a stranger to this client himself... Eventually I believe he got banned from UOF (I'm guessing/hoping it was for the obvious autoheals his group was using there) and ended up back on this shard. Haven't seen him again here, but if he is playing I'd be willing to bet he is still cheating. You all the sudden seem to want to act like you want the best and have good intentions for this shard. How about start with downloading sallos from www.sallos.net and try playing legit on this 18 year old wizard game.

@krrios

says the one who made aga launcher, who also was the first to have uosteam auto heals.
i did NOT get banned from UOF. thank you very much i stopped playing there because my orginal crew stopped playing there.
i do not enjoy argueing with jamie every 10 seconds, about retarded shit its just not fun. the only UO i've been playing is at the poker boats.

Status
Not open for further replies.