UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Remove

Status
Not open for further replies.

osgubro

Sorceror
I'm not trying to be a dick here, but as far as facts go. The word on the street is you introduced these key items.

Where is this black market webpage? Cause I'll throw in money on it to ban Darian from the shard, he's done more damage than all of these dumbass topics.

We have multiple sets of hybrid armor/blessed weapons from tournaments/tamed ancient wyrms running around. Lets give people items so they have absolutely 0 risk to pvp.......

Most current players have plenty of stock. Other than shit talk there isn't that much risk for anyone to pvp.

-rhythm-

Sorceror
Can't edit, meant to ask why removal of wands would force people into massive guilds, and not the other way around.
take a look at the other shard, pretty much 2 guilds eqms/alphamales had to join as one.
items/wands is not the ONLY factor, go give 3 mediocre players wands with 5 good players with no wands, i GURANTEE. they will not win.
playing that other shard is just a CHASE for hours then a gate out, its not even fun, you know who the sync is on everytime the guy they just stunned.. cus thats the only way u get a sync, if u get stunned 5vs3 on UOF they get ALL their spells into you, and the person stunned doesnt have g heal precasted its physically impossible to live.. unlike hybrid you actually have a chance to play with the numbers you have..

If the government of the USA can confiscate gold or items, why cant we? :)

I made a suggestion a while back, that at least a few people seemed to embrace.

A shard wipe, and each player, or ISP, however you want to do it, gets a wipe proof box that holds 5 items.

Up to you if you want an ethy, maybe a shiny kasa, but you got 5 spots in that box, after that, all your shits gone.

Maybe make a 1 check maximum or something though? I dunno...

Lets do this!!!!

Oh yeah, and delete Hybrid Armor before that!

-rhythm-

Sorceror
i've had to log off plenty of times just because i havnt had the numbers they have had, because theres a slim to none chance your guna live if u get stunned. almost ALL of our pvpers here today ONLY PLAY hybrid because of wands. because of the play style we've evolved into.
THE LEAGUE OF PROFESSIONAL ULTIMA ONLINE PLAYERS.

Its a bit tongue and cheek ;) But really - just whacking inactive accounts will get rid of most of the crap.
and I hate to be a pessimistic ass, but what will getting rid of inactive gold/items have on affect from today's in game market?

While it would prevent somebody sitting on a silly amount of gold from returning and crashing the economy with xx Million, it seems then you're only targeting specific players(non active) for wipes which seems unfair.

-rhythm-

Sorceror
I made a suggestion a while back, that at least a few people seemed to embrace.

A shard wipe, and each player, or ISP, however you want to do it, gets a wipe proof box that holds 5 items.

Up to you if you want an ethy, maybe a shiny kasa, but you got 5 spots in that box, after that, all your shits gone.

Maybe make a 1 check maximum or something though? I dunno...

Lets do this!!!!

Oh yeah, and delete Hybrid Armor before that!
im almost 100 percent sure ryan has made a post saying i wipe will never happen, but dont take my word for it.

osgubro

Sorceror
Maybe instead of thinking of what players who don't play would want, we should think about how to make it funner for everyone that does play now; people will come back and stay if they see everyone is having fun.

-rhythm-

Sorceror
there are some seriously fragile egos on this game when it comes to pvp, which is why wands are so heavily abused even in the 1v1 scene.
there def are, but 1v1s are ment to be in the pits, you cant just take wands out because of 1v1s.. which are ment to be in the pits anyways
ruin it for the group fighters.

there def are, but 1v1s are ment to be in the pits, you cant just take wands out because of 1v1s.. which are ment to be in the pits anyways
ruin it for the group fighters.
I'm thinking of wands in the small scale pvp oriented players. Not everybody can get a group of 5 to log on consistently and play, but when you try to play anywhere from 1-3 players, running wands is a must because other groups of same size or larger will have wands guaranteed.

large scale pvp, wands have less of an impact at first because it's generally two groups trading kills with MS's or eb/fs rails anyways.

Also, it kind of seems when you talk about pvp that it must end in death. Sometimes, a victory comes when your opponents run away. Like previously mentioned, stock is easy to get. Claiming defeat is tough. And you saying you have to chase people down on the other server because there are no wands, implies you feel one side must die. Not every fight ends in a KO.

The Monk231

Wanderer
with the current play style of uog, deleting wands would make a majority of the pvpers leave, mainly cuz the entire server dose nothing but gank its ridiculous.
you should nerf the dmg dexxers can do to mages, the reason im saying this is I can run around with 41 ar highest a poor man can get and still get hit for all my life I mean wtf?

The Monk231

Wanderer
I kno I suggested wands be removed, and I still wont use a wand unless I absolutely need to.
For example: me by my lonesome getting ganked by 5 blues dexxers, mages, mares, and dragons. in this instance yes a wand is absolutely needed.

The Monk231

Wanderer
with the current play style of uog, deleting wands would make a majority of the pvpers leave, mainly cuz the entire server dose nothing but gank its ridiculous.
you should nerf the dmg dexxers can do to mages, the reason im saying this is I can run around with 41 ar highest a poor man can get and still get hit for all my life I mean wtf?
forgot to mention I also cast reactive armor and arch protection, and the 2nd hit im at 20% life now if that's not OP in anyone elses eyes ill just give up and let the blind try to fix what is broken

crikey

Sorceror
MmMMmmmM

I love those delicious max potential dmg crushing blows that connect to the base of a mages skull, at the same exact instant my explode pot goes off.

Insta rekked

That isnt the usual scenRio in my experience. Unless the enemy is wearing tramm clothes without armor, then yeah....a joke

But dude, even with over 40 AR, drinking a greater str pot, and using a purple petal, you STILL die in one hit?!? What are they hitting you with, a valorite mack truck?

Either you are going overboard, or Ive played so little the past 2 1/2 years that Ive just forgot reality of it all?

Anyways, I hope you are right. I want to one shot with no skill. My only chance

crikey

Sorceror
MmMMmmmM

I love those delicious max potential dmg crushing blows that connect to the base of a mages skull, at the same exact instant my explode pot goes off.

Insta rekked

That isnt the usual scenRio in my experience. Unless the enemy is wearing tramm clothes without armor, then yeah....a joke

But dude, even with over 40 AR, drinking a greater str pot, casting reactive armor and using a purple petal, you STILL die in one hit?!? What are they hitting you with, a valorite mack truck?

Either you are going overboard, or Ive played so little the past 2 1/2 years that Ive just forgot reality of it all?

Anyways, I hope you are right. I want to one shot with no skill. My only chance

The Monk231

Wanderer
MmMMmmmM

But dude, even with over 40 AR, drinking a greater str pot, and using a purple petal, you STILL die in one hit?!? What are they hitting you with, a valorite mack truck?

I clearly said 2nd hit and no some times it isn't a valorite wep (I only run into those in events.) I don't use purple petals that could save me for prolly 1 more hit, I usually roll around with 32-40 ar and yes they still hit me for all my life. I understand that you want the easy kill, But it clearly makes people log off dying to dexxers in 4 shots or less its ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.