UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish 72 - 12/13/2006

Green Jelly

Wanderer
Re: Publish 72 - 12/13/2006

Ghost Knight said:
Now if we can just get them to go to a random 3 to 5 sec explosion time on pots like demise...that would take care of the alchys too. :D

p.s. I already thought there was a big delay on wands...guess I've been having razor problems all this time and didn't realize it. lol
Im for this its just it wasnt like demise it was divinity

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

Sheivan01 said:
1-2th spell circle "cast-time", is that really longer? go cast a magic arrow and tell me how long it takes, not even 2 seconds.
My wand time has been about 5 seconds...guess I need to figure out what's going on with razor. lol

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

Green Jelly said:
Im for this its just it wasnt like demise it was divinity
Oh yeah...my bad...tried to post it correctly in the suggestions forums yesterday...hasn't been approved though. :(

Code Blue

Knight

Sheivan01 said:
You guys are narbs

Wands werent really used a while ago, you didnt need them to kill people, you still dont need them.

There was some kind of exploit with wands where you could insta use them, it was kinda lame, now you gotta learn how to really use them, not to let your macro do it for you, better no?

1-2th spell circle "cast-time", is that really longer? go cast a magic arrow and tell me how long it takes, not even 2 seconds.

Stop whining plx :( and be happy that they are not wasting your mana when you use them :)

qft

So So True!

sheivan knows;)

Sammich

Wanderer

Ghost Knight said:
Now if we can just get them to go to a random 3 to 5 sec explosion time on pots like demise...that would take care of the alchys too. :D

p.s. I already thought there was a big delay on wands...guess I've been having razor problems all this time and didn't realize it. lol

Don't worry im sure if you keep bitching you'll get what you want.

Seriously... whats wrong with alchemy the way it is? If your paying attention to what your doing on the field you can heal any alchemy dump. If anything else were to get changed I would say it would be the time it takes to use the "leave house" function, or how many times you can use it in under a minute... Also the time it takes to lay down items outside of houses that cannot be walked through, like boxes.

pearhk

Wanderer

So now we need to hide camping for an IDOC

Well at least that's a heartbeating pretty deed lol

ermmmkay so next if explode pots are fuxed with no one will be able to solo anymore I mean with lightning wands people could actually solo pvp but now its going to require more of a group...

Sammich

Wanderer

Heavy Smoker said:
ermmmkay so next if explode pots are fuxed with no one will be able to solo anymore I mean with lightning wands people could actually solo pvp but now its going to require more of a group...

I never had a problem with killing someone with pure magery and stun (if they were willing to fight) if someone runs and chugs and uses hiding and healing wands its a different story.

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

Heavy Smoker said:
I've been soloing for two months and the only wand I've ever used was a crappy magic arrow one that I got off a farmer. Wands and explosion pots are for people that don't know how to manage their mana. They're crutches for the pvp disabled. ;p

Stides40oz

Knight

Ghost Knight said:
I've been soloing for two months and the only wand I've ever used was a crappy magic arrow one that I got off a farmer. Wands and explosion pots are for people that don't know how to manage their mana. They're crutches for the pvp disabled. ;p
Who is your pvper anyways?? Any experienced player aint gona die to just a magic dump 1v1. I ask you who are because a lot of things you say makes me think you have no clue what hardcore pvp is.

Yah, Im sure you guys kill someone in a 2v1 with wands.... So now this is going to be harder to solo I dont care what anyone says. But thats how things go good updates anyways.

Smellvin

Wanderer

I lurve all of the updates.

Now I bet I can sell my mini-heal wands for much dinero, too!

Sammich

Wanderer

Stides said:
Who is your pvper anyways?? Any experienced player aint gona die to just a magic dump 1v1. I ask you who are because a lot of things you say makes me think you have no clue what hardcore pvp is.

Seriously Ghost, you know what hardcore PvP is? It's throwing bowling balls off of the top of your floating castle and knocking people out, actually its anything you can do from inside your house to the people outside.

Actually, in a 2v1 situation I would pots/wands, for the reasons of cross-healing, and having enough mana to heal while the second guy dumps on you while your looting his friend's fresh corpse. However in 1v1 its no different then chugging, so if you use exp pots and wands in 1v1 heal/cure pots should be expected. Not like this is anything people don't already know.

Rudy Tamer

Wanderer

no more insta wand or scripting ghosts!!!!

this shard just gets better and better everyday.:bowdown: :bowdown:

thank you staff!!!:D :D

Fedorov

Knight

this has to be the best patch yet

finally newbies can sit down and shut the fuck up because their noob asses cant exp-eq-wand and kill people!

Stides40oz

Knight

Fedorov said:
this has to be the best patch yet

finally newbies can sit down and shut the fuck up because their noob asses cant exp-eq-wand and kill people!
its a very healable combo but i guess some people cant hang

Fedorov

Knight

Stides said:
its a very healable combo but i guess some people cant hang

i wasnt saying i cant heal it, because i can, i was just stating the fact that now newbies wont think they are the shit because they can hit a macro