UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish 72 - 12/13/2006

.nem0

Page
Re: Publish 72 - 12/13/2006

wow. cool.

noobs that cry get what they fucking want again. random exp pot timers, AoE hitting blues. fuck man..just ruin PvP a little more.

Flipper

Knight

Armentia said:
I had first view I believe, but I took the time to read the post instead of worrying about first post ;)

yet you still posted this crap?
p.s. not that it matters but i don't think more than one or two of these changes will be beneficial

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Flipper said:
yet you still posted this crap?
p.s. not that it matters but i don't think more than one or two of these changes will be beneficial

Then you obviously didnt read the post.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

.nem0 said:
wow. cool.

noobs that cry get what they fucking want again. random exp pot timers, AoE hitting blues. fuck man..just ruin PvP a little more.

AOE should hit blues.

Its fucking AREA OF AFFECT not AREA OF SELECT.

if you cant hang without wands you should quit.

Flipper

Knight

Ryan said:
Then you obviously didnt read the post.

it's just a personal opinion, and i should have specified "beneficial to pvp". also, if i insinuated that the changes would be harmful then i apologize, that wasn't what i meant; just that they generally wouldn't be beneficial in my eyes

spiky

Wanderer

Did so post had been deleted in this thread???
PPl.still can macro the house sign with live and hiding ppl...
SO..let no one see the sign except the owner and friends ...

Then you will see tons of IDOC hunter patrol in this world all day ) ^^

Stides said:
Who is your pvper anyways?? Any experienced player aint gona die to just a magic dump 1v1. I ask you who are because a lot of things you say makes me think you have no clue what hardcore pvp is.

Amen.

LazyBone

Wanderer

i never use razor or anything on osi and its still fine uo macros provide all u need.. i remember have to stack up pots on 4 corners for easy double click or last object a pouch for fast par/pop just disable all those hotkeys on razor... pure skills

watermon

Sorceror

LazyBone said:
i never use razor or anything on osi and its still fine uo macros provide all u need.. i remember have to stack up pots on 4 corners for easy double click or last object a pouch for fast par/pop just disable all those hotkeys on razor... pure skills

agree, then there will be no biasness played

heifetz

Wanderer

why would you have to feel owend by saying the right thing? My personal experience also tells that war in UOG is going downward after the patch. So is economy in UOG cuz wands dont sell for shit now. Ryan, i know you are a great man who founded this community and you've done a lot of good work. But It don't seem to me a good choice to have this wand patch nor saying "if you cant hang without wands, you should quit." Every UOG player is important to you. aint he.

watermon

Sorceror

i mean wands are meant to be used that way but its ability to instant cast got removed.

its not even hard to make a macro to equip and double click (im not saying eq combo, saying the one u use to chase someone) but of course its expensive in another sense but it gives tamer more incentives to farm too aye ? (that way new tamers could kill more liches or drakes to start here)

im a dumbfuck in scripting but i was thinking if eq combo was the reason its removed, is it possible to extend the cast time of EQ so explosion spell will not explode before the EQ is done

that'd be better imo

p/s: pardon me for my poor english

A Monkey Man

Sorceror

Stides;1107783 said:
Who is your pvper anyways?? Any experienced player aint gona die to just a magic dump 1v1. I ask you who are because a lot of things you say makes me think you have no clue what hardcore pvp is.

id second that fealing he does sound a little fresh to me to