UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish 72 - 12/13/2006

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Publish 72 - 12/13/2006

Publish 72 will be going live at 11:00 PM EST. The patch notes are as follows:
  • Wands who's parent spells are third and fourth circle spells will have a delay equal to that of first and second circle spells respectively.
  • Misc house lockdown bugs have been fixed.
  • Fire horns are no longer able to be used in duels unless specifically allowed.
  • Ghosts can no longer see the decay level of houses.
  • Massive core optimizations have gone into this publish to improve server side performance.
  • Misc other fixes for performance.
As we do with any publish we will be watching this publish very closely to ensure there are no adverse effects. In the event you find any issues with this publish feel free to page in game to let us know.

We appreciate your continued support of UO Gamers.

Thanks,
Ryan

Armentia

Sorceror
Re: Publish 72 - 12/13/2006

I had first view I believe, but I took the time to read the post instead of worrying about first post ;)

Code Blue

Knight

Kick ass!!!
No more fairies using their wands anymore!!!

Plus its going to help the economy.

Crumbumbles

Wanderer

WOW, WTF, ur all jealous of my idea to use firehorns in duels. Just because I thought of a brilliant idea that nobody else did, and now spend hours making a sweet char, and then they screw me over with this patch. [e cry. I think I deserve some special item tbh. hehe.