UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish 72 - 12/13/2006

chOP-hybrid

Sorceror
Re: Publish 72 - 12/13/2006

Crumbumbles said:
WOW, WTF, ur all jealous of my idea to use firehorns in duels. Just because I thought of a brilliant idea that nobody else did, and now spend hours making a sweet char, and then they screw me over with this patch. [e cry. I think I deserve some special item tbh. hehe.

LoL. I think you need to change ur sig. It says 'buying firehorns'. LMAO

Code Blue

Knight

0ne said:
bye bye INSTA GAY
awww

sorry..

I can see why the nerfed the wands though..
It falls in the line of auto-cure and auto-heal.
I'm sure you could of made a macro for lighting wands.

Ryan!!
The best update Evar!

I Tame

Wanderer

tical-hybrid said:
i am sort of new (i just came back)

why does it matter if ghosts can see house signs?

cause they camp them and get the time for when the house is going to collapse, then they get an army and over run the house 5 mins before it falls.

A Walrus

Wanderer

i smell an insane increase in alchys considering the earthquake lightning wand has been ownd ;/

Sheivan01

Knight

Crumbumbles said:
WOW, WTF, ur all jealous of my idea to use firehorns in duels. Just because I thought of a brilliant idea that nobody else did, and now spend hours making a sweet char, and then they screw me over with this patch. [e cry. I think I deserve some special item tbh. hehe.

Actually, some guy named HoRn-iT in >!< used that gay tactic a while ago, way before you :), since when banksitters duel :(:confused:

Ghost Knight

Sorceror

A Walrus said:
i smell an insane increase in alchys considering the earthquake lightning wand has been ownd ;/
Now if we can just get them to go to a random 3 to 5 sec explosion time on pots like demise...that would take care of the alchys too. :D

p.s. I already thought there was a big delay on wands...guess I've been having razor problems all this time and didn't realize it. lol

top notch

Wanderer

fuck that anyone can insta wand, why are they taking it out.. just cause noobs dont have enough skill to do it doesnt meen they should fuck it up for the more experienced.. but i say yay to everything else..

ploki

Knight

top notch said:
fuck that anyone can insta wand, why are they taking it out.. just cause noobs dont have enough skill to do it doesnt meen they should fuck it up for the more experienced.. but i say yay to everything else..

real skill is double clicking all your pvp spells.. beotch

grkig

Sorceror

Ghost Knight said:
Now if we can just get them to go to a random 3 to 5 sec explosion time on pots like demise...that would take care of the alchys too. :D

:lmao:

Stides40oz

Knight

top notch said:
yea im a little :( about the wand nerf. You know they only changed it cuz newbs that cant hang cryed too much.

agamemnon

Wanderer

Originally Posted by Ghost Knight
Now if we can just get them to go to a random 3 to 5 sec explosion time on pots like demise...that would take care of the alchys too.
I second this.

Code Blue

Knight

top notch said:

there not taking it out.
it will be like harm.
Still fast.. Just not instant.

So i wouldnt whine about it.
Unless you last object/Last target the item..
If you did that i would call you a "less" experienced player.
and if you casted earthquake then used the "lightning" wand
You are a less experienced player.

Alkiser

Administrator

top notch said:

We all know how fun item based pvp is...

Sheivan01

Knight

You guys are narbs

Wands werent really used a while ago, you didnt need them to kill people, you still dont need them.

There was some kind of exploit with wands where you could insta use them, it was kinda lame, now you gotta learn how to really use them, not to let your macro do it for you, better no?

1-2th spell circle "cast-time", is that really longer? go cast a magic arrow and tell me how long it takes, not even 2 seconds.

Stop whining plx :( and be happy that they are not wasting your mana when you use them :)

Alkiser said:
We all know how fun item based pvp is...

qft