UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish 71 - 12/7/2006

Re: Publish 71 - 12/7/2006

JamesD88 said:
Hey, why are all these houses falling when a large portion of the UOG community cannot access the shard? This is kind of urking me... Especially considering that I donated to the shard right as I was downloading the patch. This irks me, that I might be getting messed over by you guys right after I support you guys with my own money. Does this seem like a bad picture to anyone else? I don't know, but if other people are making millions of gold while I am forced to sit by idly and do nothing because I was one of the first players to patch and donated at the same instance, then I feel a bit like I got the bad end of the deal. Sorry for being responsible and good to the shard. I hope this stuff is all reverted, because this is ridiculous. This is real money for those of the people that care enough about the shard to donate to it. This is time that people who respect the shard and are loyal to the shard that they are losing and possibly being shafted in the same moment. Any comments by the staff? I realize nothing can be done for those of us who updated, but that is not the problem, it is the fact of what is going on whilst we are not getting to play. I am extremely grateful to what you guys are doing here, but I will just be extremely upset if I am losing out on lots of valuable items because I was responsible and patched (and donated) after the announcement came that it was out. I will be very appreciative and very happy when the fix for this comes out!

Thank you very much for all you guys are doing! And lets work to get this crap that EA fed us out of here!

You are all awesome, and it is not your fault that myself and numerous other respected players cannot get on.

Thank you,

James

Do you even understand what you are saying in this post?

K

Kitchen_

Stides said:
OMG is the title of this thread "CAN YOU RECORD PARTY CHAT IN RAZOR?" no its about some changes the admins made to the shard. If you wanna talk about it AIM ME-DieIRL or PM me. Can you plz stay on topic because I would like what i said in my original post to be discussed and not some cry baby crying Wtf hax. stay on topic or :gtfo:

You brought up EasyUO.
You brought up "You not using it."

I called you out on a lie.
You raged.

JamesD

Wanderer

Vas Griffith said:
Do you even understand what you are saying in this post?

Yes, a bit of contradiction, but in the scripting sense, they are great, and in the usual time frame of playing, they are great, but at that moment in time... not so great with the dropping houses when many people could not get in because they had updated as Ryan had said was newly available.

Stides40oz

Knight

Kitchen_ said:
You brought up EasyUO.
You brought up "You not using it."

I called you out on a lie.
You raged.
the whole thread is about people scripting idocs with easyuo. I brought up that i have used it many times not on this shard. Im not lying about anything and I have no reason to because even if i was lying its not illegal to tell people in party that you stunned someone. Its not autocure or heal or anything that gives an unfair advantage. And i raged? lol.
Obviously youre a two faced douche bag so dont ever come in my vent again kthx. Actually youre already banned. good ridance.

K

Kitchen_

Stides said:
the whole thread is about people scripting idocs with easyuo. I brought up that i have used it many times not on this shard. Im not lying about anything and I have no reason to because even if i was lying its not illegal to tell people in party that you stunned someone. Its not autocure or heal or anything that gives an unfair advantage. And i raged? lol.
Obviously youre a two faced douche bag so dont ever come in my vent again kthx. Actually youre already banned. good ridance.
You're not allowed to use EasyUO for anything, even to tell your party you stunned someone. I don't give a shit if I'm banned from vent, I stopped playing with you guys about 3 months ago. Oh, and what happened to you use a Razor macro to say that in party? Care to share?

And me, two-faced? I already knew you guys didn't like me, especially RaZoR, that's why I'm calling you out.

Stides40oz

Knight

Kitchen_ said:
You're not allowed to use EasyUO for anything, even to tell your party you stunned someone. I don't give a shit if I'm banned from vent, I stopped playing with you guys about 3 months ago. Oh, and what happened to you use a Razor macro to say that in party? Care to share?

And me, two-faced? I already knew you guys didn't like me, especially RaZoR, that's why I'm calling you out.
you wanna call me out thats fine but doing so in a thread like this and being totally off topic isnt the way to do it. You just make yourself look like an r tard. How do you think people make bots to multiclient in razor? Just because you dont know how to do something doesnt mean other people cant. Just plz stop and stay on topic because this is a topic that needs discussing and your bullshit isnt needed.

K

Kitchen_

Stides said:
you wanna call me out thats fine but doing so in a thread like this and being totally off topic isnt the way to do it. You just make yourself look like an r tard. How do you think people make bots to multiclient in razor? Just because you dont know how to do something doesnt mean other people cant. Just plz stop and stay on topic because this is a topic that needs discussing and your bullshit isnt needed.

It's impossible to do party chat in Razor, it doesn't support it - ask Zippy and when he says otherwise, or you show me the macro you use, I'll admit I was wrong.

Stides40oz

Knight

Kitchen_ said:
It's impossible to do party chat in Razor, it doesn't support it - ask Zippy and when he says otherwise, or you show me the macro you use, I'll admit I was wrong.
nobodys asking you to admit youre wrong. Im asking you to stay on topic or take it to PMS or AIM. Instead of using this topic as a chat room. Which it isnt intended for.
Can you honestly tell me one of your posts has ANYTHING to do with the topic?

K

Kitchen_

Stides said:
nobodys asking you to admit youre wrong. Im asking you to stay on topic or take it to PMS or AIM. Instead of using this topic as a chat room. Which it isnt intended for.
Can you honestly tell me one of your posts has ANYTHING to do with the topic?

Ok, fine you're right with that, if you'd leave me a REAL AIM (I tried to AIM you, but I'm guessing that was a joke SN) I'd be glad to talk about it there.

JamesD

Wanderer

Hey, both of you just cut it out, and Stides, your attempt at being passive aggressive is just pathetic, you came in here being immature with two of your posts, and a battle is fought by two sides, so you are both equally guilty, so get out of here, the both of you.

But, as Mark said: If you did patch, reinstall and stop the patching at anything before 5-0-4c by using Ctrl Alt Delete (Task Manager). If it appears that doesn't work, then just try opening Hybrid throug UOGateway instead of Razor. That's what worked for me! And Best of luck to all of you who missed your shot at the amazing amounts of loot, we'll get our shot soon enough I hope!

chOP-hybrid

Sorceror

JamesD88 said:
Hey, why are all these houses falling when a large portion of the UOG community cannot access the shard? This is kind of urking me... Especially considering that I donated to the shard right as I was downloading the patch. This irks me, that I might be getting messed over by you guys right after I support you guys with my own money. Does this seem like a bad picture to anyone else? I don't know, but if other people are making millions of gold while I am forced to sit by idly and do nothing because I was one of the first players to patch and donated at the same instance, then I feel a bit like I got the bad end of the deal. Sorry for being responsible and good to the shard. I hope this stuff is all reverted, because this is ridiculous. This is real money for those of the people that care enough about the shard to donate to it. This is time that people who respect the shard and are loyal to the shard that they are losing and possibly being shafted in the same moment. Any comments by the staff? I realize nothing can be done for those of us who updated, but that is not the problem, it is the fact of what is going on whilst we are not getting to play. I am extremely grateful to what you guys are doing here, but I will just be extremely upset if I am losing out on lots of valuable items because I was responsible and patched (and donated) after the announcement came that it was out. I will be very appreciative and very happy when the fix for this comes out!

Thank you very much for all you guys are doing! And lets work to get this crap that EA fed us out of here!

You are all awesome, and it is not your fault that myself and numerous other respected players cannot get on.

Thank you,

James

Sorry if I'm missing something here but what gives you the impression that loads of houses are going to drop due to this server update??

Stides40oz

Knight

chOP-hybrid said:
Sorry if I'm missing something here but what gives you the impression that loads of houses are going to drop due to this server update??
thats why i told him to :english:

Stides40oz

Knight

Just wanted to put this out there that the new vendor rule is kinda annoying cuz if you are putting a tonne of shit on your vendor and you dont put in the price for something and you dont notice its still 9999999 it can be a HUGE pain in the ass to find the item you didnt price.

I just did this on my vendor and it actually took 20k from me just because of the time i took to find the item i didnt price properly. not that 20k is anything but it might be to some players. And imagine if this is a new player putting up a new vendor and just spends an hour setting it up, he/she doesnt notice that she left something 9999999 and their vendor falls with all the stuff they put on it in an hour of creating.

Also it took my veteran eye to even spot that my vendor was charging an outrageous amount of money that newbs probably wouldnt even notice.

Why was this needed anyways? You cant buy stuff on a vendor for a minute after its put down anyways.

People hide the vendors you say? You cant reveal a vendor with the Reveal spell. You can with detect hidden. Even a brand new char has 100 detect hidden in a house they are friended which they would be if they had a vendor there.

I said this to a gm in game and their response was "Well maybe people dont have the detect hidden skill pulled out"

LoL my response to that was BOO HOO for them. Anyways just wanted to let you knows.

K

Kitchen_

Stides said:
Just wanted to put this out there that the new vendor rule is kinda annoying cuz if you are putting a tonne of shit on your vendor and you dont put in the price for something and you dont notice its still 9999999 it can be a HUGE pain in the ass to find the item you didnt price.

I just did this on my vendor and it actually took 20k from me just because of the time i took to find the item i didnt price properly. not that 20k is anything but it might be to some players. And imagine if this is a new player putting up a new vendor and just spends an hour setting it up, he/she doesnt notice that she left something 9999999 and their vendor falls with all the stuff they put on it in an hour of creating.

Also it took my veteran eye to even spot that my vendor was charging an outrageous amount of money that newbs probably wouldnt even notice.

Why was this needed anyways? You cant buy stuff on a vendor for a minute after its put down anyways.

People hide the vendors you say? You cant reveal a vendor with the Reveal spell. You can with detect hidden. Even a brand new char has 100 detect hidden in a house they are friended which they would be if they had a vendor there.

I said this to a gm in game and their response was "Well maybe people dont have the detect hidden skill pulled out"

LoL my response to that was BOO HOO for them. Anyways just wanted to let you knows.

IDK Why this invise vendor is sucha problem, I mean you can still enter the price for the item you dropped on the vendor even if it's invised. Most of the time though, newbs see their vendor invised and type "WTF!?!" and making the price 999.

Stides40oz

Knight

Kitchen_ said:
IDK Why this invise vendor is sucha problem, I mean you can still enter the price for the item you dropped on the vendor even if it's invised. Most of the time though, newbs see their vendor invised and type "WTF!?!" and making the price 999.
The funny thing is even the gm i told was like "YOU CANT REVEAL THEM" so i was like oh yea invis it. I revealed it instantly and they were pretty dumbfounded lol. And even a brand new created char can detect hidden at GM if they are friended which of course they would be if they had a vendor there.
I think the newbs are gona be more WTF???!!! when their vendors drop in like an hour.

Countessa

Knight

Unless there is a reason we are not aware of, I also disagree with the vendor default change. For those of us that use 999 as a basic price on many items, you have just increased the time it takes to stock. For new players, I can foresee many posts of 'I placed a vendor and put items on it and now it's gone with all my stock".
If a player is placing an item of such value on a vendor that it needs a default high price, they need to use common sense and caution.
Personally, I'm still hoping for an option to set the default price for our own vendors. :)

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

JamesD88 said:
Hey, why are all these houses falling when a large portion of the UOG community cannot access the shard?

No houses are falling.

JamesD88 said:
This is kind of urking me... Especially considering that I donated to the shard right as I was downloading the patch. This irks me, that I might be getting messed over by you guys right after I support you guys with my own money.

Please if this is the kind of person you are do not donate again in the future. A donation is just that... a donation to the shard to help us regardless of what happens.

JamesD88 said:
Does this seem like a bad picture to anyone else?

Looks like you're the only one pissed.

JamesD88 said:
I don't know, but if other people are making millions of gold while I am forced to sit by idly and do nothing because I was one of the first players to patch and donated at the same instance, then I feel a bit like I got the bad end of the deal. Sorry for being responsible and good to the shard.

Please as I already said dont donate again.

JamesD88 said:
I hope this stuff is all reverted, because this is ridiculous. This is real money for those of the people that care enough about the shard to donate to it. This is time that people who respect the shard and are loyal to the shard that they are losing and possibly being shafted in the same moment. Any comments by the staff? I realize nothing can be done for those of us who updated, but that is not the problem, it is the fact of what is going on whilst we are not getting to play.

This is not our problem. No where in the post did I say "hey go update your clients".

JamesD88 said:
I am extremely grateful to what you guys are doing here, but I will just be extremely upset if I am losing out on lots of valuable items because I was responsible and patched (and donated) after the announcement came that it was out. I will be very appreciative and very happy when the fix for this comes out!

Responsible people READ what I said.

JamesD88 said:

Thank you,

James

Exactly my point. This is NOT OUR FAULT. Dont ask us to revert the entire shard because YOU chose to patch.

K

Kitchen_

Stides said:
The funny thing is even the gm i told was like "YOU CANT REVEAL THEM" so i was like oh yea invis it. I revealed it instantly and they were pretty dumbfounded lol. And even a brand new created char can detect hidden at GM if they are friended which of course they would be if they had a vendor there.
I think the newbs are gona be more WTF???!!! when their vendors drop in like an hour.

I'm wondering if the staff has to go through like a 1-2 week training program untilll they're allowed to go out and handle player problems.