UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish 71 - 12/7/2006

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Publish 71 - 12/7/2006

As promised we’ve got your patch ready. This patch contains a major house placement change that will not be popular with some of you. We fully understand the implications of this housing change and you should understand this is absolutely the right change for the betterment of the shard. The patch notes are as follows:

• Crystal Balls will no longer sing when hidden staff are present.
  • Commodity deeds for leather will now show the type of leather they contain.
  • Guild stones may now be destroyed by the owner of the house they are inside of with an axe (or other suitable chopping tool).
  • Guild stones will be deleted instantly when the house they are in falls.
  • Houses may not be placed over movable items of any kind. The plot must be cleared before any house can be placed.
  • Player vendor default price is now 9,999,999 instead of 999.
  • We've replaced the entire "Paging" system with a custom system that should better assist you in your interactions with staff.

As we do with any publish we will be watching this publish very closely to ensure there are no adverse effects. In the event you find any issues with this publish feel free to page in game to let us know.

We appreciate your continued support of UO Gamers.

Thanks,
Ryan

Caz

Knight
Re: Publish 71 - 12/7/2006

WOOT

Player vendor default price is now 999,999,999 instead of 999.

That means if someone makes a mistake their vendor will drop in 2 hours? o_o!

blueice305

Sorceror

HoT should be banned , i got my house deleted yesterday for placing with razor and today hot got this house never saw the floor, it was instant=\

THX alot ryan for the much needed changes hybrid rocks keep the awsome work up and down with them cheaters!!!

Nienor

Wanderer

MrBiggss said:
whats with the new leather rule?
Before when you would buy a commodity deed it would just say 1000 leather inside it.

Now the commodity deed will tell you the type of leather inside it
like 1000 Spined leather
instead of previous 1000 leather (when it would be spine)

Zippy

Razor Creator

pistol-pete said:
HoT should be banned , i got my house deleted yesterday for placing with razor and today hot got this house never saw the floor, it was instant=\
:tissue:

So, does that default vendor price thingy mean I won't have to worry about them not buying my stuff? Always saying " I cannot afford that right now" gets pretty old when you've just tryed to sell them so many items. :}
Whoops. Missed the "Player" part. Oh well.

Wow Thanks this Publish is great, the most interesting is the placing sys... i think this will be VERY funny to do, since ive just seen a house fall where u could not even see the land after falling... HoT wont like this tbh =) THX Ryan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOT

Nice to see that staff are more concerned with making trammy changes instead of working to improve the state of pvp...

:(

Bob said:
Factions only allow blues and all red factioners are given a one time deal to either have all their counts wiped or complete removal from their faction. All AOE only hits opposing faction members or if the player is red it hits anyone, explosion potions included. Gold cap on runic weapons. Minax base up -> Papua. No staff members may interfere in faction base fighting. Trapping guards/ghosts should be fully legal. Fix the wand exploit so instant wand use no longer exists. Enforce a three account per IP restriction to reduce people playing multiple factions. An effective way to reduce house pvp. There is much more things that need to go on to help but I can't think of them just now.