UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish 71 - 12/7/2006

Drell

Wanderer
Re: Publish 71 - 12/7/2006

FLick: Yeh, but now you or one of your friends that are fighting for the idoc, can put something on the spot or stand on the spot and reveal all over the place killing the scriptors before they have a chance to place. :p and when you're sure the area is clear, then you can step off and place.

I Tame

Wanderer

This doesn't complety stop auto placing... if the house has nothing in it they can still do it, and a few idocs these days are complety empty

I agree about player vendors. It is only going to make me paranoid that if I don't price an item my vendor will fall along with all my shit. That can't be good.

blueice305

Sorceror

FLICK-hybrid said:
i dont see it stoping scripters to much all they gota do is have there script running and in the spilt sec that the items are moved it will palce
no, now you have to have a peekay char , detect hidden/tracker char. and then last man standing gets the house :)

How will the vendor fall if the price is at all nines? I've never had a house, so I don't understand it. Can someone enlighten me?

If you can't fund the items on your player vendor it will fall leaving your items behind in a backpack. LOL.

I don't really get it still... You have to be able to pay for the items that you put in your shop? I'm confuzzled.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Shard should be coming online within the next 10 minutes.

simplyshane said:
I don't really get it still... You have to be able to pay for the items that you put in your shop? I'm confuzzled.
no... if you dont set the price it will be defaultly set to 999.999.999 automaticcally... meaning it will sell at that price im guessing this was made cause ppl were complaining cause they accidently put items on vendors and didnt set price so they lost iitems for 999gold

Rudy Tamer

Wanderer

tbh the house thing is awesome i cant wait to go do an idioc where its not scripted by some jackoff who didnt do anything. now were gonna have to fight all the way until the loot is off the plot!:v

simplyshane said:
I'll be there taking the items they drop. Screw the houses! I want the random goodies!

BINGO!, I do IDOCs for the loot, not for the plot, I'm maxed out on nice houses anyways, so it's the items I'm after. :)

chOP-hybrid

Sorceror

a newb elemental said:
i think the item blocking the placement has to be "moving" (i.e. a player/npc) therefore i don't think that'll work
;/

Correct me if I'm wrong but Ryan said 'movable' which I would imagine to be all items which can be picked up and moved in game, therefore plot must be fully cleared of all movable items before placement can occur.

FLICK-hybrid said:
i dont see it stoping scripters to much all they gota do is have there script running and in the spilt sec that the items are moved it will palce

Providing they are alive :) House placers will be prime targets now more than ever. Reveal as soon as it drops and it should give a good amount of time to clear the area before they return...

Ho Ho Ho and a bottle of red rum ;)

tojara69 said:
This doesn't complety stop auto placing... if the house has nothing in it they can still do it, and a few idocs these days are complety empty

If you get a good timing on the house, run inside it and drop shitloads of cheap items all over. :)

Arcano

Wanderer

thanks much ryan, keep up the great work and crack down on those lame scripters :)

and he said "moveable" not "moving" items, so not players

chOP-hybrid said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but Ryan said 'movable' which I would imagine to be all items which can be picked up and moved in game, therefore plot must be fully cleared of all movable items before placement can occur.

ahhh... i get it. thx for the clear up chop :p

crazy_shoes

Wanderer

Testament said:
If you get a good timing on the house, run inside it and drop shitloads of cheap items all over. :)

correct me if im wrong but, that sounds like PARTY POOPIN!