UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish 71 - 12/7/2006

cursis

Wanderer
Re: Publish 71 - 12/7/2006

question... does the movable objects include water barrels with 1000 jugs of water put into them?

JamesD

Wanderer

chOP-hybrid said:
Sorry if I'm missing something here but what gives you the impression that loads of houses are going to drop due to this server update??

Run around, look how many new houses there are, there were way more than 20 houses dropped throughout the shard, and these were houses that were not previously even greatly worn. I don't know, but I only IDOCed for 4 months, but the wait time for a house to go from Fairly to IDOC and fall is more than a 2 hour server down time. Dont know about you, but when I hear of people in TS finding 9 million gold in checks and I see the house in front of Reana's vendor shop in yew get dropped from Somewhat Worn, I don't know, but that is 100% GM dropping, unless this new patch has serious house timer problems, which it doesn't. Is that clear enough English for you you little shit ides?

r33n

Knight

JamesD88 said:
Dont know about you, but when I hear of people in TS finding 9 million gold in checks and I see the house in front of Reana's vendor shop in yew get dropped from Somewhat Worn, I don't know, but that is 100% GM dropping, unless this new patch has serious house timer problems, which it doesn't. Is that clear enough English for you you little shit ides?

When people are banned from the server, their houses drop. There have been around 20 people banned in the last week or so for auto heal/cure. Think before you say that it is 100% GM dropping, or you make yourself look like a god damn idiot.

void

Wanderer

tangerine1490 said:
i'm having the same problem. makes the night quite boring. :D
well i will submet somthing when i figur it out i email the stff so it should be soon (=

JamesD

Wanderer

Hey,

Everyone sorry about my earlier posts, I was just upset that I missed out on all the action. I believe what I have heard and seen as well as what Ryan says, but I'll take each with a grain of salt. I am sorry to those I offended, I did not mean in anyway to offend anybody in any way. And to those of you that flamed me, and negative repped me, I would just like to point out, that aside from my posts, I also helped out in giving further advice on how to fix the issue for those of us that updated. It is true that Ryan never said update, I was under the impression that it was always best if we did, I, and noone for that matter, expected EA to put out a patch that would conflict. I was not the only one upset, it is just that the people I was talking to on AIM preferred to not be mentioned and were satisfied with my posts and were in agreement with much of what I said. I was not pissed, pissed would have been me not trying a way to figure it out how to fix the issue so that I could log back in and possibly figure it out for others as well.

Remember, if you patch past 5.0.6c, then you have to reload UO and stop at the c. And then you have to open Hybrid via UOGateway, not through Razor.

Sorry Ryan that I made you get mad, I was just posting my thoughts of what I had heard going on, and my feelings about the issue.

Again, Sorry everyone,

James D.

kdivers

Knight

holy hell!!!!!!!!!!!! the best update since, well, ever that i have noticed!!! it makes me redrocket... but the stealing crap, liek not trading stolen items and auto-retreival things sucks, so it makes my redrocket go to jsut a normal dog dong...

Sigler

Sorceror

Serously a damn good pub... the vendor thing seems a bit high tho.. perhaps taking a extra 9 off would make the vendor last longer? IDOC idea is gold

hoglegs

Sorceror

I think the vendor's new default price may cause some problems here and there, but I absolutely love the new house placement rules!