UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish 71 - 12/7/2006

Stides40oz

Knight
Re: Publish 71 - 12/7/2006

While i think the staff has great intentions i dont believe this will do anything to stop auto placing as I know how simple to code on easyuo which I do for other shards I play that allow Easyuo. A simple script would combat this change the staff put into affect.

All you would have to do is keep this script running and once that last item was moved that was blocking it bam it would get placed. All this is really doing is not allowing the autoplacer to get the loot too. It will not help stop the autoplacer from getting the plot.

Although it will help in the fact that you can kill placers while the lewting is going on (which no one will do cuz they will be too busy getting loot) While the good ole ' auto placer just bides his time waiting for his script to hit once the last item is removed.\

If the staff would like i could write a script that would place when items disappered and give it to the staff to see if they can come up with other ideas. I can write it on my own test shard right now for your educational purposes. (AND NO I HAVE NEVER USED EUOX ON HYBRID or any uog shard for that matter)

I think a better idea would be that NO PLAYERS except the one that is placing can stand in the area when you place. (ghosts can but live players no) That way you really can just take everyone out and place. And if you were alive standing there you were still in the hunt.

Either way Ill still be owning newbs so i dont really care but some do so i thought id throw this out there.

Stides40oz

Knight

JamesD88 said:
Hey, why are all these houses falling when a large portion of the UOG community cannot access the shard? This is kind of urking me... Especially considering that I donated to the shard right as I was downloading the patch. This irks me, that I might be getting messed over by you guys right after I support you guys with my own money. Does this seem like a bad picture to anyone else? I don't know, but if other people are making millions of gold while I am forced to sit by idly and do nothing because I was one of the first players to patch and donated at the same instance, then I feel a bit like I got the bad end of the deal. Sorry for being responsible and good to the shard. I hope this stuff is all reverted, because this is ridiculous. This is real money for those of the people that care enough about the shard to donate to it. This is time that people who respect the shard and are loyal to the shard that they are losing and possibly being shafted in the same moment. Any comments by the staff? I realize nothing can be done for those of us who updated, but that is not the problem, it is the fact of what is going on whilst we are not getting to play. I am extremely grateful to what you guys are doing here, but I will just be extremely upset if I am losing out on lots of valuable items because I was responsible and patched (and donated) after the announcement came that it was out. I will be very appreciative and very happy when the fix for this comes out!

Thank you very much for all you guys are doing! And lets work to get this crap that EA fed us out of here!

You are all awesome, and it is not your fault that myself and numerous other respected players cannot get on.

Thank you,

James
:english:

K

Kitchen_

Stides said:
While i think the staff has great intentions i dont believe this will do anything to stop auto placing as I know how simple to code on easyuo which I do for other shards I play that allow Easyuo. A simple script would combat this change the staff put into affect.

All you would have to do is keep this script running and once that last item was moved that was blocking it bam it would get placed. All this is really doing is not allowing the autoplacer to get the loot too. It will not help stop the autoplacer from getting the plot.

Although it will help in the fact that you can kill placers while the lewting is going on (which no one will do cuz they will be too busy getting loot) While the good ole ' auto placer just bides his time waiting for his script to hit once the last item is removed.\

If the staff would like i could write a script that would place when items disappered and give it to the staff to see if they can come up with other ideas. I can write it on my own test shard right now for your educational purposes. (AND NO I HAVE NEVER USED EUOX ON HYBRID or any uog shard for that matter)

I think a better idea would be that NO PLAYERS except the one that is placing can stand in the area when you place. (ghosts can but live players no) That way you really can just take everyone out and place. And if you were alive standing there you were still in the hunt.

Either way Ill still be owning newbs so i dont really care but some do so i thought id throw this out there.
[NeoStIzzy]: I stunned a faggot !!

Does that ring any bells?

JamesD88 said:
Hey, why are all these houses falling when a large portion of the UOG community cannot access the shard? This is kind of urking me... Especially considering that I donated to the shard right as I was downloading the patch. This irks me, that I might be getting messed over by you guys right after I support you guys with my own money. Does this seem like a bad picture to anyone else? I don't know, but if other people are making millions of gold while I am forced to sit by idly and do nothing because I was one of the first players to patch and donated at the same instance, then I feel a bit like I got the bad end of the deal. Sorry for being responsible and good to the shard. I hope this stuff is all reverted, because this is ridiculous. This is real money for those of the people that care enough about the shard to donate to it. This is time that people who respect the shard and are loyal to the shard that they are losing and possibly being shafted in the same moment. Any comments by the staff? I realize nothing can be done for those of us who updated, but that is not the problem, it is the fact of what is going on whilst we are not getting to play. I am extremely grateful to what you guys are doing here, but I will just be extremely upset if I am losing out on lots of valuable items because I was responsible and patched (and donated) after the announcement came that it was out. I will be very appreciative and very happy when the fix for this comes out!

Thank you very much for all you guys are doing! And lets work to get this crap that EA fed us out of here!

You are all awesome, and it is not your fault that myself and numerous other respected players cannot get on.

Thank you,

James
ok?

JamesD

Wanderer

Stides said:

Hey buddy, I am sorry but if you do not understand that, then I would happy to send it a 3rd grader who can translate it for you. Or would you rather I write it all in Spanish for you as well? I can do that if you'd like you little boner biting SOB. I wrote everything in clear English, I think there were a maximum of two typos in the entire paragraph, if even that many. I'm sorry if I can speak at a college level, and that you had to be a high school drop out... I guess playing video games for a life hasn't brought you very far, now has it? Oooh You know words like wtfpwned? Well you're FUBAR bitch. I'm pretty sure your own mother is ashamed of the failure you have become. "Go NeoStides! I love my son, he can play a video game pretty well! Woohoo! Go him, he's successful!" So go look up the words in an elementary school thesaurus if you do not understand them. Or just go to www.m-d.com and use the thesaurus there, I assume you know how to use computers, its called highlight, right-click, select copy, then switch to the thesaurus input bar and select paste. Congratulations on being amazing. Now go do something useful, shut the hell up.

Thanks as always,

James

Stides40oz

Knight

Kitchen_ said:
[NeoStIzzy]: I stunned a faggot !!

Does that ring any bells?
its a macro in razor and its not illegal foo. i even asks the staff. Damn thats such a cheat letting my party members know i stunned someone. lawl. [e cry Plus it only says faggot when i stun u. For other players it says i stunned my opponent.

i agree with this 100%

Any info from staff would be greatly appreciated on a fix or how to fix with out a new razor update and can we still run Ultima Online Samurai Empire or does it need to be another version any info would help.

Cause standing in the dark isnt to fun when every one in vent or ts is talking about stuff going on in uo (houses dropping) and you cant play.
I am a very very very active player on uo so i am kinda upset i know its not hybrids staff fault its ea's fault for the stupid patch

There should be a revert for sure cause of this patch to make fare this patch affected a lot a people!!!

i have tryed everything but dont seem to work.

A little info on this matter from a staff would help alot a peoples questions and anwsers thank alot again and hope to be playing sooner then later???

Stides40oz

Knight

JamesD88 said:
Hey buddy, I am sorry but if you do not understand that, then I would happy to send it a 3rd grader who can translate it for you. Or would you rather I write it all in Spanish for you as well? I can do that if you'd like you little boner biting SOB. I wrote everything in clear English, I think there were a maximum of two typos in the entire paragraph, if even that many. I'm sorry if I can speak at a college level, and that you had to be a high school drop out... I guess playing video games for a life hasn't brought you very far, now has it? Oooh You know words like wtfpwned? Well you're FUBAR bitch. I'm pretty sure your own mother is ashamed of the failure you have become. "Go NeoStides! I love my son, he can play a video game pretty well! Woohoo! Go him, he's successful!" So go look up the words in an elementary school thesaurus if you do not understand them. Or just go to www.m-d.com and use the thesaurus there, I assume you know how to use computers, its called highlight, right-click, select copy, then switch to the thesaurus input bar and select paste. Congratulations on being amazing. Now go do something useful, shut the hell up.

Thanks as always,

James

K

Kitchen_

Stides said:
its a macro in razor and its not illegal foo. i even asks the staff. Damn thats such a cheat letting my party members know i stunned someone. lawl. [e cry Plus it only says faggot when i stun u. For other players it says i stunned my opponent.

Thats false because Razor doesn't record party chat text, hence how I know you use EasyUO on Hybrid.

Mark

Knight

When Ryan said 'publish', he meant purely Hybrid's server side code.

For those of you having trouble connecting: It just so happens EA recently released a new client update. This new client update is not yet compatible with UOGateway or Razor (and thus, Hybrid).

You can re-install UO and stop the patching process in the 5.0.X's as a quick fix.

JamesD

Wanderer

so that means those of us who weren't on because of the calamity will just be stuck without getting a chance at that loot from all the dropped houses?

Stides40oz

Knight

Kitchen_ said:
Thats false because Razor doesn't record party chat text, hence how I know you use EasyUO on Hybrid.
just cuz you dont know how to do it doesnt mean you cant noob cakes

K

Kitchen_

Stides said:
just cuz you dont know how to do it doesnt mean you cant

Oh, then please, shed some light?

Because I just tried both possible ways of doing it which is:

a) Record in UO
b) Write the Macro code by hand

Neither ways worked. When you record in UO, it just comes up as an empty macro, and when you hand-write it, it just says "/ I stunned a faggot !!" over my head in-game, not as a party message.

Please, show us how you did it.

Stides40oz

Knight

Kitchen_ said:
Oh, then please, shed some light?

Because I just tried both possible ways of doing it which is:

a) Record in UO
b) Write the Macro code by hand

Neither ways worked. When you record in UO, it just comes up as an empty macro, and when you hand-write it, it just says "/ I stunned a faggot !!" over my head in-game, not as a party message.

Please, show us how you did it.
sorry true uo magicians dont reveal their secrets and why the fuck are you attacking me anyways? This isnt a thread about me cheating which youre trying to turn it into.
I thought you were cool but i guess youre just like all those other jealous faggots that cant hang.
Why dont you stay on topic in the first place.

Thank alot Mark some thing for me to try to get uo to work again ill try. Till Zippy gets the razor coding going again cause Razor is awsome anything else sucks!!!

K

Kitchen_

Stides said:
sorry true uo magicians dont reveal their secrets and why the fuck are you attacking me anyways? This isnt a thread about me cheating which youre trying to turn it into.
I thought you were cool but i guess youre just like all those other jealous faggots that cant hang.
Why dont you stay on topic in the first place.

Oh really? I thought you were cool, and no I'm not trying to turn this into a thread about you cheating, just asking if that rings a bell. You say you can do it in Razor, I'd like to see if Zippy say's you can do it with Razor. If you don't wanna share your secrets with me, AIM me and prove me wrong. I'll take back anything I said.

Stides40oz

Knight

Kitchen_ said:
Oh really? I thought you were cool, and no I'm not trying to turn this into a thread about you cheating, just asking if that rings a bell. You say you can do it in Razor, I'd like to see if Zippy say's you can do it with Razor. If you don't wanna share your secrets with me, AIM me and prove me wrong. I'll take back anything I said.
OMG is the title of this thread "CAN YOU RECORD PARTY CHAT IN RAZOR?" no its about some changes the admins made to the shard. If you wanna talk about it AIM ME-DieIRL or PM me. Can you plz stay on topic because I would like what i said in my original post to be discussed and not some cry baby crying Wtf hax. stay on topic or :gtfo:

JamesD

Wanderer

Stides said:
OMG is the title of this thread "CAN YOU RECORD PARTY CHAT IN RAZOR?" no its about some changes the admins made to the shard. If you wanna talk about it AIM ME-DieIRL or PM me. Can you plz stay on topic because I would like what i said in my original post to be discussed and not some cry baby crying Wtf hax. stay on topic or :gtfo:

Hate to burst it, but you continued to chat about it, and the title of this also isn't about a little red guy holding a sign reading "English" and giving the middle finger.

But I hope that razor update comes out soon! I like the idea of the publish, just wish EA wasn't pulling a Blizzard on us... what bastards!