UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PlayUO Update

Re: PlayUO Update

lol soo different.. kinda nice with the blending and new effects, but the screen looks a lil crowded..

Lynyrd

Knight

Identity;1563479 said:
lol soo different.. kinda nice with the blending and new effects, but the screen looks a lil crowded..

That's because he is playing without any black space showing. Other screens aren't like that.

:p uh oh Krioss whores gonna come back.... krioss was gay lets hope this one isint so.... so... erm... eazy to fucking use for newbs :p syke i love u ryan woot hurry it up lol

Bacon

Wanderer

Seeing as this is currently still blocked on UO:Gamers as far as i know is there another shard we can goto to test the Beta? If so what shard :)

Bacon;1563650 said:
Seeing as this is currently still blocked on UO:Gamers as far as i know is there another shard we can goto to test the Beta? If so what shard :)

Any shards that are not run by RunUO probably don't have it blocked. RunUO team wouldn't say how they were blocking it on the RunUO forums. Or you could make your own shard to run around in.

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

kalo;1562891 said:
I remember the only reason i was able to play on here when i signed up to hybrid was because of Krrios' client (PlayUO).
It cut down lag so much i was actually competitive, I could actually run and people didn't beleive i was on dialup from Australia :)

Yeah i agree with you the lag cut down very short i was very happy with that like i use to play on ML client on uogamers and it sucked very badly than i went over to krrios client i was owning twenty four seven and i dont even use plugins seriously i dont understand why people hafe to cheat, why so they can raise there rank and become best dueler and show off seriously..

And by the way its not my connection its my pc thats gay, but im getting a new one lolz.

swiftman2010;1562185 said:
Let's face it, this client is never coming out lol.

:(
Although i do agree, but than again i know of only 3 people that beta test it and they are the only ones right now and yeah there in IC (Inner Council) .

Tribal;1562791 said:
it is out its in private beta testing

which doesnt mean its out yet but i beleive u can apply to use it

Applying to a form?
Show me the way to dreams? :D

krrios' client was banned like... 3-4 months after i started on this shard and for some reason i never got around to trying it out. does it really cut down lag/disregard CPU speed when running?

it sucks when you're trying to call targets and you can't keep up with everyone because you are stuck with a fucking 32 meg video card.

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

Doctor Jones;1566203 said:
krrios' client was banned like... 3-4 months after i started on this shard and for some reason i never got around to trying it out. does it really cut down lag/disregard CPU speed when running?

it sucks when you're trying to call targets and you can't keep up with everyone because you are stuck with a fucking 32 meg video card.

Yeah it seems to be for me if you have the right settings. I personally would use it if it was allowed not for cheats though because people thought i cheat cause i owned them on other shards so yeah and when krrios client comes out for sallos ill be damned to own them again and say im not cheating.

:)

Doctor Jones;1566203 said:

Yeah, it seems to hide a lot of the OSI client's lag, however good luck on a 32mb video card.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

on PlayUO people tend to run a little slower but you dont rubber band or anything on the screen everything works like it should and it doesnt bug out.

it's a wonder how one guy can make such a user friendly client and the stupid ass UO dev team never could come up with anything like it

Doctor Jones;1566388 said:
it's a wonder how one guy can make such a user friendly client and the stupid ass UO dev team never could come up with anything like it

thats cause EA sucks dick. they could of improved the client but ignored bugs like the rubber banding, they just came out with a shittier client

thats UO:KR for the socially deprived out there ....

kdivers

Knight

Doctor Jones;1566388 said:

if UO is your pride and joy, and not just a job, you will make it a hell of a lot better than them...

Bacon

Wanderer

Whats the bet a few guys there actually have their own sick client but won't share it because they don't get paid enough and like to have that little extra edge on other players :p

Does playuo let you set all your mouse keys as hotkeys? i find that after using razor i'm hooked on scrolling and using all my little side buttons but i don't think it's possible to use them if i switch to playuo?

kalo

Wanderer

Bacon;1567149 said:
Does playuo let you set all your mouse keys as hotkeys? i find that after using razor i'm hooked on scrolling and using all my little side buttons but i don't think it's possible to use them if i switch to playuo?

It was possible in the older betas, so don't see why not. It will most probably have alot more options, judging from the amount of work that seems to have gone into it since.

I honestly can't be bothered to try/struggle to play again, until this client is released. Patiently I will wait... :(

kdivers

Knight

Bacon;1567149 said:
Whats the bet a few guys there actually have their own sick client but won't share it because they don't get paid enough and like to have that little extra edge on other players :p

i highly doubt that UOGamers woudl support it. chances are you would instantly be disconnected as soon as you logged on...