UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PlayUO Update

a noob

Sorceror
Re: PlayUO Update

so how do i get this to work? I dled the full version of sallos, then I made an account, then I opened up razor and selected it to open the client sallos but it comes up with an unknown error. Is this because I'm running vista?

kalo

Wanderer

It's finally here and it's awesome!! so much better then the original client, if you can get used to it.

Steve Zissou

Sorceror

hmmmmm ... travel agent for one...

". recall tb stone" :) then clicking your map to diff loactions and auto recalling and letting your party members know

coldblood

Knight

haha :D
na i think the first time someone gave me plugins were when playuo was banend for 6months or so
but i cheatz0red on dfi all day

kalo

Wanderer

It reduces lag ALOT for me. I ping 250+ from Australia with PlayUO it's like i have zero ping. Which is the #1 reason i used it in the past.
I never used plugins and never would. Why ruin such a fun game? Steve and I will smack the shit out of you, I SWEAR! :)

The targeting system is almost identical, what are you talkin about?
The graphics i don't give a shit about, it's the game play.

coldblood

Knight

so where is the button for target oj red grey?
you only have a targeting which chooses them automatically. if u fight vs 5 reds and one ojs passes, do you kill the oj? and if hes near u, your target will mess up.
thats what i talk about :)
but the shown ping in playuo has always been lower than the one razor shows. on playuo i ping below 200 very often, but its not true. it seems like razor shows the best ping every 5 seconds and not the average.

I'm fairly convinced someone murdered krrios (about 90% sure)...

thats my only conclusion to this whole ordeal.

kalo

Wanderer

Identity;1605933 said:
I'm fairly convinced someone murdered krrios (about 90% sure)...

thats my only conclusion to this whole ordeal.

LOL! What the hell are you talking about?

Krrios is dead!?!?