UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

PlayUO Update

gaznox

Wanderer
Re: PlayUO Update

I have to say that PlayUO feels extremely fast compared to the old client. My issue lies in that there is no disable macro's option and its hard to get used to when using razor all these years. Depending on what im doing I switch between razor and PlayUO, but I think PlayUO owns field PvP.

Kitchen_

Sorceror

Lament;1635799 said:
when you install sallos

why does it install and reload sallos like 3 times?

Updates for the core and the games you are trying to access that are out of date.

hygogg

Sorceror

login through 2 clients every time....
sounds so gay if we can't use playuo just because sallos itself is down.

yes it is, i have no clue about sallos. The forum is dead. feels like playuo is still not encourage to use.

Christoff

Wanderer

Hey guys. I'm crashing after I select my character

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'PlayUO.Hues' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'DefaultHue' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX, Version=1.0.2911.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3DX, Version=1.0.2911.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'
at PlayUO.ShaderData..ctor(String pixelShaderPath, Texture dataSurface, TextureTransparency transparency)
at PlayUO.Hues.DefaultHue..cctor()

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at PlayUO.Hues.DefaultHue..ctor()
at PlayUO.Hues..cctor()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at PlayUO.Hues.Load(Int32 hueId)
at PlayUO.Engine.MainA(String[] Args)
at PlayUO.Engine.Main(String[] args)

I have the 2.0 framework and directx 9.0c. Reinstalled them and such etc.

I have an ATI Radeon X300/X550/X1050 Series

I've just installed new drivers for my graphics card. The date under the drivers section is 1/22/2008.

I've extracted the zip to my desktop and simply ran it from there. Am I supposed to paste certain files into the UO directory?

Thanks