UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Most valuable item

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilChild

Knight
You know what man. if you started this whole damn fiasco over thinking I want to force this economy into an OSI mold.. Id like to give you an IRL beatdown fot it.. omg (IS just a joke). I have zero intention. Yes, I am going to sink the top end gold, but you know what? Its going to be 100% VOLUNTARY.. I take nothing from no one, just for the purpose of changing the status,

Stop using OSI prices as justification for why you do things/drop things and I will stop giving you a hard time about it.

EvilChild

Knight
I'm a retard? I did not feel the need to get personal here and make up for my lack of maturity by randomly insulting you.

Implying that me saying the things I am saying is only for personal gain is at its very core an insult. Attack my arguments, not some misconceived assumption about why you falsely think I am making my arguments.

lukin69

Knight
i cant tell if your trolling more or not(i posted it a few times). But others will agree from different spawning guilds that the drop rate across the board seems to have dramatically decreased. While ilhenir seems to have stopped dropping them all together.

I'll attest to this...Ive done near 100 spawns in the past few weeks, not one drop. Ive had a couple of guildies get some swamp tiles, thats about it. Could be just IRL bad luck though.

Xavier

Account Terminated
i cant tell if your trolling more or not(i posted it a few times). But others will agree from different spawning guilds that the drop rate across the board seems to have dramatically decreased. While ilhenir seems to have stopped dropping them all together.

Trolling more? I made the mistake of posting an opinion on weirdness in the economy here... then I made the mistake of not closing the thread when one of them had a meltdown over it? Or was I trolling when i attepted to adress these concerns?

Right.

yes, Ill fix it if its broke, of course I will. send me some info on what all seems effected in PM.

i didnt mean more, i meant me. Since our last convo didnt go so well. the auto correct on my phone changed it to more from what must have been a complete miss type.

Nightblizz

Wanderer
Implying that me saying the things I am saying is only for personal gain is at its very core an insult. Attack my arguments, not some misconceived assumption about why you falsely think I am making my arguments.
Since when are insults called arguments? And I never implied that. Dude, you really do have a problem with making assumptions...

EvilChild

Knight
Oh, I get it now! :) I'm sorry you no longer can sell your robes for 200kk... I suggest establishing an EvilChild donation chest in Luna, where people can put in gold to make up for your lost profit. ^^ Problem solved! Hooray!

Xavier

Account Terminated
Stop using OSI prices as justification for why you do things/drop things and I will stop giving you a hard time about it.

Nope. You are very wrong. I was discussing the post - you took me wrong. Maybe a coincidence that I wanted to do something to take some gold out of the world, but with what I am planning, I will have no choice but to be straight and honest about the reason. I have been planning this for weeks already.

id really appreciate it if you could just ask what I mean, if you take me this way again .. you know? This entire hassle didnt need to happen, and now we all look like asses. You might be surprised at how things can go with me, if you stop to actually talk to me rather than immediately go hoetile over it.

Ryan probably running for his life now, from this "family" as someone called it !! Throw in a side of dysfunctional, and Ill buy into the family part.

EvilChild

Knight
Nope. You are very wrong. I was discussing the post - you took me wrong. Maybe a coincidence that I wanted to do something to take some gold out of the world, but with what I am planning, I will have no choice but to be straight and honest about the reason. I have been planning this for weeks already.

id really appreciate it if you could just ask what I mean, if you take me this way again .. you know? This entire hassle didnt need to happen, and now we all look like asses. You might be surprised at how things can go with me, if you stop to actually talk to me rather than immediately go hoetile over it.

Ryan probably running for his life now, from this "family" as someone called it !! Throw in a side of dysfunctional, and Ill buy into the family part.

I was referencing what you have said in the past, what you have said in this thread, and what your actions have shown. Not specifically the gold sink idea, which I would probably agree with anyway.

Although I was probably unnecessarily harsh in my execution, my points remain valid. Chalk up my inability to communicate to me being a virgin nerd.

Xavier

Account Terminated
I was referencing what you have said in the past, what you have said in this thread, and what your actions have shown.

The ONLY action I have ever taken for the purpose of changing the economy, was the TOTs thing. After a year of raging, bitching, people quitting over it, RBC at 25million. It reached the boiling point. ASayre DID NOT want the tot code run, and I was TRYING to change one of the things that 90% of you had expressed you had very strong dislike for. I WAS NOT SUPPOSED to run the TOT system. ok

I was stuck in the middle, and I needed a way out. Considering my position, yeah. Well, i ended up running the TOTs whether I was "supposed to" or not, now didnt i? I put my own ass on the line for it; I was doing my damnest to try and stop one of everyones major problems with Demise, in the only way I could think of, considering the code thing ..

EvilChild

Knight
We can play this game forever.

Oh, ok I guess I'll bite.

When I said:
"You added a bunch of freely spawning harries to an event. They were dropping the arties, required none of the prereqs to pop like normal harries and were basically free for all. Those harries would have never been there if you guys didn't spawn them. No harries = no arties. So by the direct intervention of staff, players got access to alot more ari shrouds. Needless to say the value of ari shrouds plummeted shortly after that event from being worth 100-200m to being worth like 50m thanks to all of the people that got them. Your defense of all of this was the google ari shroud to see how much gold selling websites were selling it for on OSI."

And you said:
"Oh, I get it now! :) I'm sorry you no longer can sell your robes for 200kk... I suggest establishing an EvilChild donation chest in Luna, where people can put in gold to make up for your lost profit. ^^ Problem solved! Hooray!"

What point were you trying to make? What did you have to say that had any impact on the discussion we were having or on my base arguements? Prove to me that you had a legitimate reason for saying what you did, and that it wasn't just an ad hominem.

EvilChild

Knight
The ONLY action I have ever taken for the purpose of changing the economy, was the TOTs thing. After a year of raging, bitching, people quitting over it, RBC at 25million. It reached the boiling point. ASayre DID NOT want the tot code run, and I was TRYING to change one of the things that 90% of you had expressed you had very strong dislike for. I WAS NOT SUPPOSED to run the TOT system. ok

I was stuck in the middle, and I needed a way out. Considering my position, yeah. Well, i ended up running the TOTs whether I was "supposed to" or not, now didnt i? I put my own ass on the line for it; I was doing my damnest to try and stop one of everyones major problems with Demise, in the only way I could think of, considering the code thing ..

Purpose is irrelevant. Pretty much every action you take as staff will impact the economy whether the purpose is to do so or not doesn't matter. But, saying anything else is just a rehash of arguments already stated so I won't bother, and I'm sure you are sick of hearing it anyway.

Nightblizz

Wanderer
What point were you trying to make?
It was a satirically meant comment, where I was trying to explain why exactly it is a problem that the price of Aris did or did not drop as I don't understand how anyone can be so upset about it. 50kk is a SHITLOAD of money.

Buiu

Knight
I used to shit talk about every little topic that u guys posted in this thread. Xavier and everyone here know!
But now, i think xavier made my game way more fun that used to be.
But hey, when i used to shit talk, everyone said "fuck youuuu fuck fuck youuu!"
now?

What goes around, goes around, goes around
Comes all the way back around
by Justin Timberlake.

Play and enjoy the game! Soon enought, every little piece of pixels you paid tons of gold or w/e ll lost value.

ps: Xavier, you should drop some inquisitors.. i m not fucking joking arround.. this shit glooves is way expensive and we alraedy have like 10 years of server and 20 - 30 pairs.. you/we should find a way to make this even (years/pairs). And before peoples start to bitch about "you dont have a pair mimimi" i used to have a pair and i just trade it away cuz it sux way too much for his price.

EvilChild

Knight
It was a satirically meant comment, where I was trying to explain why exactly it is a problem that the price of Aris did or did not drop as I don't understand how anyone can be so upset about it. 50kk is a SHITLOAD of money.

So in other words, nothing. You had no good reason to say that, it contributed nothing to the discussion at hand and the way it was worded is EASILY interpretted as an ad hominem in relation to some sort of perceived greed that I have. You should have kept your mouth shut or worded it significantly better.

"Oh, I get it now! :) I'm sorry you no longer can sell your robes for 200kk... I suggest establishing an EvilChild donation chest in Luna, where people can put in gold to make up for your lost profit. ^^ Problem solved! Hooray!"

Let's break it down

Oh, I get it now! :) - Implies some new revelation that you now have but didn't previously have
I'm sorry you no longer can sell your robes for 200kk - Implies I sell Ari shrouds for 200m
I suggest establishing an EvilChild donation chest in Luna, where people can put in gold to make up for your lost profit. ^^ Problem solved! Hooray! - Implies that I have now lost profit and have lost gold from things staff has done.

So, pieced together it flows something along the lines of - You have had a revelation that I sold Ari shrouds for 200m and now that they are much cheaper I have now lost alot of profit.

Now putting that in context with everything else, you are implying that I am motivated by greed. That has nothing to do with my previous arguments and is a personal attack. Thus an ad hominem.

lukin69

Knight
ps: Xavier, you should drop some inquisitors.. i m not fucking joking arround.. this shit glooves is way expensive and we alraedy have like 10 years of server and 20 - 30 pairs.. you/we should find a way to make this even (years/pairs). And before peoples start to bitch about "you dont have a pair mimimi" i used to have a pair and i just trade it away cuz it sux way too much for his price.

Just increase the spawn rate. why not?

it's a futile effort man...

Status
Not open for further replies.