UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Most valuable item

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightblizz

Wanderer
You have entirely missed what I said in my previous post, haven't you? Sure, sarcasm is sometimes difficult to see on the internet, but come on now...
So in other words, nothing. You had no good reason to say that, it contributed nothing to the discussion at hand and the way it was worded is EASILY interpretted as an ad hominem in relation to some sort of perceived greed that I have. You should have kept your mouth shut or worded it significantly better.

"Oh, I get it now! :) I'm sorry you no longer can sell your robes for 200kk... I suggest establishing an EvilChild donation chest in Luna, where people can put in gold to make up for your lost profit. ^^ Problem solved! Hooray!"

Let's break it down

Oh, I get it now! :) - Implies some new revelation that you now have but didn't previously have
I'm sorry you no longer can sell your robes for 200kk - Implies I sell Ari shrouds for 200m
I suggest establishing an EvilChild donation chest in Luna, where people can put in gold to make up for your lost profit. ^^ Problem solved! Hooray! - Implies that I have now lost profit and have lost gold from things staff has done.

So, pieced together it flows something along the lines of - You have had a revelation that I sold Ari shrouds for 200m and now that they are much cheaper I have now lost alot of profit.

Now putting that in context with everything else, you are implying that I am motivated by greed. That has nothing to do with my previous arguments and is a personal attack. Thus an ad hominem.
This implies that you failed to see sarcasm in my original post. ;)

Buiu

Knight
MAKE INQ´S RATE FASTER AND RANDOM, WE SHOULD DO THIS ( CAPS LOCK SO XAVIER READ THIS).
Btw, i need this glooves to start to pvp and duels again: Lrc 12, Lmc 8, stam increase - 9+/13+/x/x/x (mr is a big bonus)

EvilChild

Knight
You have entirely missed what I said in my previous post, haven't you? Sure, sarcasm is sometimes difficult to see on the internet, but come on now...

This implies that you failed to see sarcasm in my original post. ;)

The burden of communication rests on the speaker. You should have been more clear about your original intentions in your post. What else did you honestly think would happen?

Buiu

Knight
So, after 6 pages... what we all learned?
- Peoples need to burn horned/barbed kits to make this glooves: lrc 12/lmc8/stam increase 9+/13+/x/x/x

*crys* damn fuckin leason that we all should carry.

Buiu

Knight
1 - MAKE INQ´S RATE FASTER AND RANDOM, WE SHOULD DO THIS ( CAPS LOCK SO XAVIER READ THIS).

2 - get me this glooves to start to pvp and duels again: Lrc 12, Lmc 8, stam increase - 9+/13+/x/x/x (mr is a big bonus)

Do it!!

MB

Knight
They are talking about me unlocking a bag full of arties last night and customizing my house. :(
2 inquis
2 orny
4 hom
1 mkp 5
1 ari robe
3 totem
12 rbcs
15 tomes
other assorted goodies

Xavier

Account Terminated
Yeah. Since every little thing we do here has such a dramatic effect on your world, I dont think we will be bumping up any inquis spawn rates, or pretty much anything but mage poker for a year or two.

Sorry, no. i wont be able to adjust those inquis, or anything else for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.