UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Most valuable item

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier

Account Terminated
You added a bunch of freely spawning harries to an event. They were dropping the arties, required none of the prereqs to pop like normal harries and were basically free for all. Those harries would have never been there if you guys didn't spawn them. No harries = no arties. So by the direct intervention of staff, players got access to alot more ari shrouds. Needless to say the value of ari shrouds plummeted shortly after that event from being worth 100-200m to being worth like 50m thanks to all of the people that got them. Your defense of all of this was the google ari shroud to see how much gold selling websites were selling it for on OSI.

Right and Ill say it agian: the moment it was pointed out to me that harries were spawning fast, I cut them back to 12 - 48 hour delay.

Oh, BTW. speaking of aris. that ilhenir spawn (pestilence) drops both CC and ari.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
Ill tell you you guys something. When people stop acting like EVERYTHING we do must be announced on these forums, Ill start having the bigger events get more advance notice. I have a lot of fun with spontaneous stuff, and so do most of the people who participate. Thats never going to change. but yeah, get off my A** about anouncing every little thing, and you will get more announced.
In my own opinion the way the events are done here should not be change I love the way that you get a suprise when you log in and we all have a choice to participate and I don't see the point of advertising it since you wana do the event or not who cares whats the reward and if anyone here does not know X by now and think that the reward won;t be worth it then they can go farm pixies. Ive yet seen a event that was not worth it, even the one that broke the suit I missed it yes but damm I made so much more gold seeling suit peices :) oh btw tkx X for the business lol

Nightblizz

Wanderer
Needless to say the value of ari shrouds plummeted shortly after that event from being worth 100-200m to being worth like 50m thanks to all of the people that got them.
Oh, I get it now! :) I'm sorry you no longer can sell your robes for 200kk... I suggest establishing an EvilChild donation chest in Luna, where people can put in gold to make up for your lost profit. ^^ Problem solved! Hooray!

Xavier

Account Terminated

"free harries" .. yeah, if they survived the mob that was lurking just to kill players, ie pvp, ie something else you think should change .. more pvp!

Fine. You win. This weekend I AM correcting the pestilence spawn difficulty, and both ari and cc will go straight to hell in value, with all of 12 mobiles to kill at a time. I am not joking at all, you got it.

Have a nice day, Im done with this.

Yeah, isnt it great when things arent exactly right? You know? intervention? Like leaving that pestilence spawn so difficult like you all wanted?

EvilChild

Knight
Oh, I get it now! :) I'm sorry you no longer can sell your robes for 200kk... I suggest establishing an EvilChild donation chest in Luna, where people can put in gold to make up for your lost profit. ^^ Problem solved! Hooray!

I don't give a shit about how much I can or can't sell my ari shrouds for. Go to the trading forums and find the threads of me selling ari shroud. Look at the dates. Piece together in your mind when the actual event started that started dropping aris. Realize that you are a fucking retard.

I care that it won't be worth peoples times to pop harrowers when they get them for free at events. No harrowers = no mass pvp = can't enjoy the game.

Oh, BTW. speaking of aris. that ilhenir spawn (pestilence) drops both CC and ari.

if u ever have a free minute can u test and make sure he is dropping replicas. We have done well over 20 since the first round of fixes an the champ and havent gotten a single drop from him. The day before they were dropping at a normal rate.

Nightblizz

Wanderer
"free harries" .. yeah, if they survived the mob that was lurking just to kill players, ie pvp, ie something else you think should change .. more pvp!

Fine. You win. This weekend I AM correcting the pestilence spawn difficulty, and both ari and cc will go straight to hell in value, with all of 12 mobiles to kill at a time. I am not joking at all, you got it.

Yeah, isnt it great when things arent exactly right? You know? intervention? Like leaving that pestilence spawn so difficult like you all wanted?
...now you are kidding, right? Are you honestly letting an "evil child" dictate what you have to do?

EvilChild

Knight

I have no problems with this what so ever. As long as you are doing it because it's a game mechanic change to be more OSI like and not a Xavier change to force our economy to be more OSI like.

Xavier

Account Terminated
if u ever have a free minute can u test and make sure he is dropping replicas. We have done well over 20 since the first round of fixes an the champ and havent gotten a single drop from him. The day before they were dropping at a normal rate.

What? youre saying the drop rate seems to have changed? You should tell me this kind of crap when it surfaces. Ill look into it.

Xavier

Account Terminated
I have no problems with this what so ever. As long as you are doing it because it's a game mechanic change to be more OSI like and not a Xavier change to force our economy to be more OSI like.

You know what man. if you started this whole damn fiasco over thinking I want to force this economy into an OSI mold.. Id like to give you an IRL beatdown fot it.. omg (IS just a joke). I have zero intention. Yes, I am going to sink the top end gold, but you know what? Its going to be 100% VOLUNTARY.. I take nothing from no one, just for the purpose of changing the status,

KarmannMarco

Sorceror
trust me I had a chance to get CC but traded that for a 3k insurance but the bonus I kept my suit :) in my eye's my suit is better then walking around naked with a CC lol

I got my CC 5 minutes after server up the night they dropped in the red gate. Was VERY exited to have had the first CC on the server....30 minutes later i walked out of the dungeon naked with a CC on pissed off. Ilihner demolished my 100 lrc/40 lmc / 15 mr / 70-70-65-70-63 suit....every last piece. lol

What? youre saying the drop rate seems to have changed? You should tell me this kind of crap when it surfaces. Ill look into it.

i cant tell if your trolling more or not(i posted it a few times). But others will agree from different spawning guilds that the drop rate across the board seems to have dramatically decreased. While ilhenir seems to have stopped dropping them all together.

Status
Not open for further replies.