UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Most valuable item

Status
Not open for further replies.
Artifact/replica

1. Inq Res
2. Crimson(they will drastically drop in price like the ari did when peerlesses spawn.)
3. Ari

But near perfect 5 mods jewelry and weapons could greatly exceed the value of any of those. I guess some server birth modded earrings with 2 or 3 use mods if any of them are still floating around could top all of that.

There's a few "unique" items on the shard, often due to being made through a process no longer available. I'm pretty sure I own the only normal-dye-colored woodland belt that will ever exist on the shard, (it was patched to match OSI, where only leather tubs work on them) as well as what are probably few of the only colored leather arcane thigh boots. (you can only use ordinary leather now)

Doesn't make any of them exceptionally valuable; just says that I've been here a long time.

As for high-valued items, there's a handful of things that might fetch over 100 million, or the equivalent thereof... These are listed in no particular order:
  • The Inquisitor's Resolution - the AR 10, not my shop, though my shop has made me more than 100 million. :p
  • Robe of Britania "Ari" - The value on these will distinctly drop over time, though.
  • Orc Chieftan Helm (+30 HP) - I'm PRETTY sure the couple on the shard would fetch that much.
  • Crimson Cincture - The high value is only for now. Once they start dropping (albeit rarer than ornies) off of peerless bosses, the price will plummet.
  • Valorite Runic Smithing Hammer - All the other items may drop under 100m in time, as the number on the shard goes up, and the number of players doesn't grow as fast. With this, however, not only is the rate of introduction very slim, (about 1 per 6 months) but it's also a consumable, so they get used up rather than stocked up.

Nightblizz

Wanderer
Amazing <.< for -30 stats you get resists that could drop off a mongbat :D
Why is the valorite hammer so valuable? How much does it sell for? I've never really seen one actually

Killer Rabbit

Sorceror
Why is the valorite hammer so valuable? How much does it sell for? I've never really seen one actually
It is valuable because it is extremely hard to get and has the potential to make some extremely good weapons. No idea on the actual value. It is pretty much the goal of any crafter to get one.

I'd say the most valuable "item" would be the house deed to the house North of the road outside of Eastern Luna.

Amazing <.< for -30 stats you get resists that could drop off a mongbat :D
That's why it's so valuable, or one of the reasons. You never see them. The last one I even heard about was one some dude stole off someone's steps while he was moving. That was months ago.

Nightblizz

Wanderer
I'd say the most valuable "item" would be the house deed to the house North of the road outside of Eastern Luna.
Just north of the rune library? Yeah... that one would sell for a bit :S though the current one is positioned weirdly. Should move it more south..

Xavier

Account Terminated
  • Crimson Cincture - The high value is only for now. Once they start dropping (albeit rarer than ornies) off of peerless bosses, the price will plummet.
  • Valorite Runic Smithing Hammer - All the other items may drop under 100m in time, as the number on the shard goes up, and the number of players doesn't grow as fast. With this, however, not only is the rate of introduction very slim, (about 1 per 6 months) but it's also a consumable, so they get used up rather than stocked up.

You guys really have some strange views of value. Not to say these values arent what they are, but Ive been trying to figure out the "WHY" element for a couple years, and its not working. The CC is just a novely, and its not really all that much for stats.. Wheres the huge advantage to make it worth the same as inquis? Even the gauntlet artifacts on day 1 were not this kind of crazy priced on OSI. Oh, and whats with inquis too?!?

There may be more of these hammers around than most people think, tbh. Only 10% of them are last-charge display items.

I go 'window shopping' on OSI sometimes, to try and figure out why these numbers are what they are.. its crazy. I see there, inquis for ~24mil. Sure, theres a reason for this, but that reason has been diminishing here for 2 years. Yet, our inquis never came down a bit? Our valorite hammers?? RIGHT. That is just unexplainable. Reason being? Theyre far harder to get on OSI. We have had an elaborate collection of inaccuracies, that have been making val hammers way easier to get than they are on OSI. Not to mention; four free accts for bod running ... Chessie: 12m - 17m.

So, the first obvious thought would be Demise has an inflated economy. Then you look on OSI and see that some other consumable yet valuable items are pretty much on the same scale. For example, 2.5 - 4m for brsks. One factor I do see, is that about 75% of the economy on Demise is controlled by about 8 people. So, those truely rich on the shard can throw whatever they need at getting what they want, which keeps the face value of the item up, while the massive disparity between those 8 or 10 people and the rest of Demise, artificially keeps the value of the gold up.

That part of the problem is a matter of getting rid of gold, but selectively, not a wipe. They need to willingly toss the gold out, something like a gold sink, but more on the scale of the pumps they used to rescue louisianna from Katrina!!

I have a few ideas, that might at least address the gold availability factor. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.