UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

If i Give You ?!

kdivers

Knight
Re: If i Give You ?!

I would laugh, causing you to laugh harder, making more boogers fly out.
What is your comp screen was speckled in green after a funny video?

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

kdivers;2147751 said:
I would laugh, causing you to laugh harder, making more boogers fly out.
What is your comp screen was speckled in green after a funny video?

I'd buy windshield wipers and modify them for my computer screen. I watch a lot of funny videos.

What if I gave you the power to make this thread live eternally? (I would never do that, its my power.)

Fides

Sorceror

The Mute Muse;2158766 said:
I'd buy windshield wipers and modify them for my computer screen. I watch a lot of funny videos.

What if I gave you the power to make this thread live eternally? (I would never do that, its my power.)

it shall live in the hearts of the men who kept it alive sir ;)

The Mute Muse

Sorceror
I'd take it, make the promise, and then use it as a paper weight as I will no doubt forget what ever promise I made.

What if I gave you a giant elephant (in uo)?

I would put it with all my other valentines day things

What if you had to choose between a lifetime of whoppers and a lifetime of big macs?

Either one would give me massive amounts of diarrhea.

What if you had to choose between hooking up with Oprah Winfry or Katt Williams?

kdivers

Knight
Either one would give me massive amounts of diarrhea.

What if you had to choose between hooking up with Oprah Winfry or Katt Williams?
I would totally do oprah and hope it turns into the chapelle show skit

What if I gave you the keys to a space ship and you didn't know how to properly fly it?