UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

If i Give You ?!

kdivers

Knight
Re: If i Give You ?!

The Mute Muse;2082972 said:
I'd stick within the rules man.

What if fez was brainwashed by the boring I-hate-game-threads cult.

I would grab my King James Bible, a bottle of Holy Water, and hop on the next flight to Englandland to cleanse him!

What if I was taken into custody because the name Kevin Divers was the same as a top ranking Al Quida insurgent?

Fez_

Knight

no.

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

What if afterward, we dropped the curtain and revealed that it wasn't really your house, and you were on a reality tv show!

Code Blue

Knight

The Mute Muse;2083570 said:
What if afterward, we dropped the curtain and revealed that it wasn't really your house, and you were on a reality tv show!

i would bring the cameras to the shitter.

What if my shit was on a reality show?

kdivers

Knight

I would go "Oh! I know that piece of shit! And I also know that turd in the toilet!"

What if I went "D'ya see what I did there?"

kdivers;2083583 said:
I would go "Oh! I know that piece of shit! And I also know that turd in the toilet!"

What if I went "D'ya see what I did there?"

I would say huh?!
what if i scratched my ass, and made u sniff it?

Code Blue

Knight

Diamond's Inc.;2083599 said:
I would say huh?!
what if i scratched my ass, and made u sniff it?

I would piss in your face and tell you its just lemonade.

What if keisha was a death metal band?

kdivers

Knight

nicchren;2083611 said:
Mind = blown

What if 1+1=3?

I'd have to rethink my career choice...

What if mexicans mistook the AZ law and thought that it meant illegal immigrants instead of extraterrestrials?

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

Insano the Clown;2084247 said:
I would still dislike purple.

What if I gave you the Blue pill or red pill ?

I'd probably snatch them both out of your hands and haul ass (while downing both of them) in an attempt to liven up the same old red pill-blue pill story.

What if it caused my head to explode all over your Persian rug and no amount of spot shot could get the stains out?

The Mute Muse;2084252 said:
I'd probably snatch them both out of your hands and haul ass (while downing both of them) in an attempt to liven up the same old red pill-blue pill story.

What if it caused my head to explode all over your Persian rug and no amount of spot shot could get the stains out?

I would cry while I cleaned it

what if I gave 10k in the game would you take it? (first person to contact me gets free 10k :D)

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

Insano the Clown;2084282 said:
I would cry while I cleaned it

what if I gave 10k in the game would you take it? (first person to contact me gets free 10k :D)

No I'd leave it for someone else to get. I don't usually do anything worth while with my money anyway... *spams your aim*

What if no one ever contacted you for that 10k because they all assumed that I took it?

Code Blue

Knight

The Mute Muse;2084444 said:
No I'd leave it for someone else to get. I don't usually do anything worth while with my money anyway... *spams your aim*

What if no one ever contacted you for that 10k because they all assumed that I took it?

I would ask him for it

What if my penis was a birthday candle?

Starnix

Sorceror

INDK;2084458 said:
I would ask him for it

What if my penis was a birthday candle?

I would call the circus(after I felt sorry for the guy with a penis the size of a birthday candle..*grins*)

What if I gave you a cake?

*cheesy grin*

Starnix;2084485 said:
I would call the circus(after I felt sorry for the guy with a penis the size of a birthday candle..*grins*)

What if I gave you a cake?

*cheesy grin*

Depends what kind of cake it was?

What if i'm still waiting for some one to get this 10k!