UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

If i Give You ?!

kdivers

Knight
i'd be all up in that hoe's ass like a turd.

what if you were molested by michael jackson but repressed it so much that you completely forgot, then something triggered the memories and you couldnt stop thinking about it?
I would have a terrible break down and go on Dr. Phil

What if Dr. Phil molested you as you went to his show to talk about being molested?

I would have a terrible break down and go on Dr. Phil

What if Dr. Phil molested you as you went to his show to talk about being molested?

I would call Dr. Drew to come out and kick his ass cus he's a balling motherfucker.

What if Oprah asked you to take over her show for the black community?

dagrimreefah

Sorceror
Sorry to break the chain, but this has devolved to "What If". I thought the game was "What if I gave you"?
Anyway...
I would call Dr. Drew to come out and kick his ass cus he's a balling motherfucker.

What if Oprah asked you to take over her show for the black community?

I'd take it over and continue brainwashing women for money.

What if I gave you a bucket of cum?

kdivers

Knight
Sorry to break the chain, but this has devolved to "What If". I thought the game was "What if I gave you"?
Anyway...

I'd take it over and continue brainwashing women for money.

What if I gave you a bucket of cum?

I would dump it on you and say you are gross

What if I gave you the shoes from Like Mike?

dagrimreefah

Sorceror
What if I gave you a tiny little kitten that poops diamonds.

Siiiiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh..................................

SavvyT

Sorceror
i would spit it out since I'm not that kind of boy!

What if you walked into your new girlfriends house and Chris Hansen was standing there?
I would boook it, and actually get away

what if i wispered all of lifes secrets in your ear, right before i made your fucking life disappear

I would ask you for my eyes back and tell you to get off the crack

What if you were digging in minecraft and fell down a pit into a room lined in bedrock (unbreakable) and one wall was just a huge picture of smiledog?
smiledog.jpg

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
I would ask you for my eyes back and tell you to get off the crack

What if you were digging in minecraft and fell down a pit into a room lined in bedrock (unbreakable) and one wall was just a huge picture of smiledog?
View attachment 67279

power2.jpg

I would say "Yo! Smiledog! Get over here and taste the fucking fury!" I've been kickin bitches asses and the spawn of satan on the reg, pretty much since I was born.

power2.jpg kennypowers.jpg
What if I gave u, the most complete and powerful ass orgasm on the planet? Which i pretty much do on the reg

kdivers

Knight
View attachment 67281

I would say "Yo! Smiledog! Get over here and taste the fucking fury!" I've been kickin bitches asses and the spawn of satan on the reg, pretty much since I was born.

View attachment 67281 View attachment 67285
What if I gave u, the most complete and powerful ass orgasm on the planet? Which i pretty much do on the reg
i would probably cry from the rectal tearing and anal bleeding....

what if you were no stranger to love?

wkstrm

Lord
i would probably cry from the rectal tearing and anal bleeding....

what if you were no stranger to love?

I would probably have a girlfriend by now, whom I would probably knock up and then marry!

What if I stood outside your door right now?

SavvyT

Sorceror
I would probably have a girlfriend by now, whom I would probably knock up and then marry!

What if I stood outside your door right now?
I would welcome you in, and like a good host offer you something to eat

What if my cooking sucked?

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
I would murder you and frame another forum troll

What if you were framed for murder?

I'd have my mexican girlfriend drag me out of jail in a suitcase and then I would murder all the people I should have, but didn't. Then I would retire to a life of marijuana farming.

What if I asked u not to tell?

Fez_

Knight
I'd have my mexican girlfriend drag me out of jail in a suitcase and then I would murder all the people I should have, but didn't. Then I would retire to a life of marijuana farming.

What if I asked u not to tell?

id ask if your mexican girlfriend is the mother of bk's lil rascal

what if i'd replaced 'rascal with 'dirty skinned child'

kdivers

Knight
id ask if your mexican girlfriend is the mother of bk's lil rascal

what if i'd replaced 'rascal with 'dirty skinned child'
It would not effect me since I am a pink skinned irish boy

What if I challenged you to a drinking contest?