UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

How to Train a Pet.

Punchout9

Wanderer
Re: How to Train a Pet.

How much does it slow the overall process if you train the pets as found, without rez-resetting their stats? I'm thinking of TOTAL time, including rez-reset time, and time to re-train wrestling, tactics, etc.

Paracelsus

Sorceror

I haven't counted that. My wild guess is 2-6 more days to train the final skill resist to GM. However, it depends on how to do the training.

Reaves

Wanderer

Punchout9;2078154 said:
How much does it slow the overall process if you train the pets as found, without rez-resetting their stats? I'm thinking of TOTAL time, including rez-reset time, and time to re-train wrestling, tactics, etc.

agreed w/ Paracelsus - not sure how much more time it would take... but if you are trying to go from fresh tame to 7x GM without bonding the animals I would not suggest that route... if your script screws up just once... or something unforseen happens you will be out a mare completely and not just some extra training time.

the 30-45 minutes it takes to 7x -- 2 mares is well worth it after they are bonded.

Aqualunguer

Wanderer

I'm training 2 mares as of this moment, both GMed Meditation and Eval. Int. and have about 80 Magery/75 Resist.

They are gaining REALLY slowly now, is that common?

I got til this by using Discordance, should I stop using it for now?

Reaves

Wanderer

yes, getting to 80 magery takes about a day... getting to GM takes another 3 or so.

richqy

Wanderer

How come my WW can fly over the tables. how do you guys do it so the WW is trapped?

many thanks!

Reaves

Wanderer

richqy;2098244 said:
How come my WW can fly over the tables. how do you guys do it so the WW is trapped?

many thanks!

place something other than a table... i use an independence day keg (blocks + stores my meat / bandies)

J

Just Osmo

Wow, my guides are still being used! Yes, I am the author of this guide.

I dont have my old email anymore to try to get my Alice account back sadly.

Yeajimi

Sorceror

So I tried saying all guard me and then had a mare attack the other mare. I still take melee damage and get cast on while healing, is there anything I should be doing differently?

i am having same prob, gotta tables set up with drag and mare in each, there all well fed, i say all guard me then tell them both to atack eachother, soon as i step forward to get in vet position i get attacked by mare with melle and spells, im puzzled

Paracelsus

Sorceror

Don't use guard me. Use more direct and specific command e.g. a kill, b kill, a stop, b stop.

Guard me is useful in field for defensing. But, for training, it may have unexpected side-effect.

Ballanor77

Wanderer

I'm training 2 mares as of this moment, both GMed Meditation and Eval. Int. and have about 80 Magery/75 Resist.

They are gaining REALLY slowly now, is that common?

I got til this by using Discordance, should I stop using it for now?

I am at this point as well, is it better to discord them at this point or leave them alone?

How to train easily.
1.Build this.
2. 3 chars 2 vets one char to click the door so mares can attack set this timing accordingly.
3. say all kill.
4. if you get connection loss the door closes and the mares cant attack, so they will never die.

Attachments

• Barry Mc\'ochiner_3-28_16.00.jpg
    Barry Mc\'ochiner_3-28_16.00.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 136

RaZzi

Sorceror
Btw, are untrained mares / dragons / ww worth anything here anymore? How about perfect ones untrained?