UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Goat Tailor 1.0

Broadside

Sorceror
Re: Goat Tailor 1.0

He assumed beings i was afk and had bods in bag that i was using something else. But as i step away with deal with my children without adjusting the razor my bag gets full of same item. What they should do is record it with the razor so they can prove that it was doing as they say. But that is all behind anyhow just was irritated i have uo still on slow pc for whn i can hand house and that over.

Broadside

Sorceror

Sorry about this but i think this is still safe. My changes pretty much wiped most of the drawbacks in a way but yah keep at it. Bod strong. :p

god damnit :p If i had time id help you with it, but now work eats up whats left of my little free time....

rdx

Sorceror

isnt it better to use organizer agent to drop filled bods into bod book?

rdx;277761 said:
isnt it better to use organizer agent to drop filled bods into bod book?

Could be.... you can edit to your liking :D

Skorpio had it taking from one book and dropping into another, so as not to keep cycling through bods. He also set it to stop when the bod book was empty:

Code:
 If sysmessage "The book is empty"
          End Macro
          Endif

buzzman81591

Sorceror

I am having a problem, When it pulls a BOD out, it searches for that type through macro but what it does is takes the 1 item of that outta my bag of clothes and continues on and fills, but then if i come up with another of that bod, there is no 1 of that to look at since the previous bod used it to fill the first slot, also i am ending up with 2 extra items, what do i do

Live with it, I designed it to produce that way to combat lag. Without those 2 extras, over time it would run out of items due to server lag.

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin

Ruidrik Azrael;295015 said:
afk goat tailor 1.0 = banned

can i have your rewards :)

just lettin the new crafters know

That is not true at all. It is fairly easy to tell when people are using Goat Tailor and when they are using EUO. If you have modified the script well enough to make it look like EUO and you get jailed for it, by all means send us the script and we will test it. In the mean time you will stay in jail until we can confirm whether or not it is Razor, or EUO. If your Razor macro does not perform the way you claim it does or that a staffer witnessed, you will serve your sentence.

lilfsflip

Wanderer

well i thought the whole reason easyuo is not able to be used anymore is because people were afking bods

dead-eye

Knight

Ruidrik Azrael;295043 said:
well i thought the whole reason easyuo is not able to be used anymore is because people were afking bods

ROFL...

It got banned because you could actually make plug ins that altered your client and the way it "talked" with the server.

Its been said many times, you can afk anything that doesnt involve resource gathering.

You can fill bods afk, But you can not trade them in or collect them afk.

crackhead

Knight

Ruidrik Azrael;295015 said:
afk goat tailor 1.0 = banned

can i have your rewards :)

just lettin the new crafters know

would be nice if people would have some idea what there talking about before they say stupid shit.

To clarify: (you really should read the thread before posting)

This macro doesn't gather or turn in bods.

Much <3 Demise

Goat