UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Goat Tailor 1.0

Goat Tailor 1.0

Changes:
1.1 - Added retarget lines for Bodbooks. Locate the // Retarget Bodbook Above lines in the macro (near the beginning and near the end), and retarget accordingly. If you wish to use one Bodbook to hold empty bods and another to hold finished bods, target the first for emptys and the second for the filled.

=================================================================

Hey everyone,

With the recent ban of EasyUo, a lot of craftsmen felt the pains of carpel tunnel. Well I've developed a set of three razor macros, each designed for the purpose of filling cloth reset bods. The three are separated by the number of items requested by a bod.

It will take a bod from a bod book, determine which item it is requesting, craft the item 10 15 or 20 times, and combine them with the bod.

This is the first attempt at this, so I would appreciate any and all comments regarding what could be done to make this better. If you modify my macro, please let me know why and the results. I want to make this as fast and efficient as possible :)

And of course, if you feel this has helped you out, I'm not against accepting donations :D

Very Important Info:
- Due to Razor's underpowered Random Target system, it is necessary
to clear all clothing items, sewing kits, and bods from your house. You will also need to remove any clothing items from your character, your vendors, and any containers within your house. Razor will also target OTHER houses' vendors, so you will need to find an isolated spot for zero problems to be possible. There is a 12-tile radius in which Razor will attempt to target items. Get the clothes out of this region.

- This macro will work somewhat at a bank, but problems will be encountered. I recommend using an isolated house (18x18's work great because of the 12-tile radius needed for targeting).

- You need one of each clothing item in your backpack. Easy way to keep track of this is to have a separate backpack for each type.

YOU CAN GET THE MACRO AT:
http://www.geocities.com/kelloggsgoatios/

Instructions are simple.

1. Ensure there are NO clothing items, bods, or sewing kits within a 12-tile radius of your character. (This includes items on different floors, in closed containers, as well as on other people's vendors). This is EXTREMELY vital, as the macro will experience major problems if this is not taken care of.

2. Have TONS of cloth available in your restock container (chest or whatever you're using in your house). It's easy to calculate the maximum cloth you will need by
(BodQuantity) x (NumberofBods) x (24)
I get this because 24 is the largest amount of cloth it takes to craft any one item [Jester Suit 24Cloth]. If you run out of cloth, the macro will run through the clothes you have, and you'll end up with a bunch of bods that only have 1 item combined with them; it's a pain in the ass.

3. Set your razor restock agent to restock at least 500 cloth. You will also need to retarget your restock container at the very bottom of the macro where it says : "//RESTOCK CONTAINER BELOW \/"
Below this line, right-click the ABSOLUTE TARGET line and select "Retarget" from the list. Target your restock container.

4. Put all your cloth bods into one book and put your other bods somewhere other than where you will be doing your macroing. Have only the book for the cloth bods on your character.

5. For whichever macro you're using (10, 15, or 20 which is based on the number of items requested in the bods), filter your bod book accordingly: For GoatTailor10, which crafts 10 of each item, filter your bod book Cloth, Small, 10.

6. Have plenty of sewing kits available on your character.

7. Have one of each clothing item in your backpack. I usually have three backpacks within my pain back so that I can keep track of these. The macro WILL NOT WORK unless these are present.

8. Start the macro with cloth already in your backpack, because the restock process happens at the end of the script.

Current Issues, Gripes:

- To combat possible lag, the macro creates one extra item than is necessary (so you'll have 2 of the item resulting; one for identification and one extra). I've tested and tested and this seems to work the best with lag. Without the extra item, over time the macro degraded due to lag.

- If you experience issues with the macro crafting different types than is expected, you may need to change the pauses after each type of item
FOR EXAMPLE CHANGE:
//Skullcap
Pause .50 Sec
Close Gump
Pause .50

- to -

//Skullcap
Pause 1.00 Sec
Close Gump
Pause 1.00 Sec

- If you are experiencing problems in which the macro isnt producing enough items, change the pauses in the FOR|10, FOR|15, or FOR|20 loops from 1.75 to 2.2 secs (I've been told 2.2 is the best for laggy connections).
>> Easy way to accomplish this is to open the macro in notepad and do a "Replace" function to REPLACE ALL "Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01.7500000" to
"Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:02.2000000"

New Issues/Gripes:
Feb 11,2007:
- Hanging in loop after crafting: I'm not sure what is causing this, but I would suggest changing the Pauses during the crafting loop (For|10 For|15 and For|20 respectively). I'm looking into this, and will figure it out as best I can.
- Bodbook to be used needs to be retargeted. I'm adding comments to the macros to make these easier to find. As is, you need to retarget the DoubleClick(BodBook) lines in the macros. That will be fixed today.

My Personal Requests

- It was requested that it would be nice if once the bodbook was empty, the macro would stop cycling through bods and say "Okay I'm done." Since razor only looks at systemmessages, I don't know how to get this one to work. If you have a suggestion let me know!

Anyways, enjoy.

"This thing is a miracle, like a second coming of Jesus." --- Grezz GreenWood

===================================================================

Nottheking;315068 said:
Okay then, here's what I do when setting it up:
  • First off, each time, I re-target the BOD book to take from. Use the "start recording here" function, and make sure it records it as a "double click x00EF569L," with the last bit being some random-appearing jumble of letters (A-F) and numbers. (0-9) That will tell it to click on the CORRECT BOD book. Remember to delete the lines in there that just say "double click item by type (BOD Book)."
  • Next, scroll down to the part where it drags the completed BOD over to the "completion" book. Delete that drag line, and replace it with one that will pick up and drag a BOD (by item type) over to the location of the BOD book you want to drop it into. If not done so, it'll just deposit it somewhere else in your bag, where they'll pile up.
  • Lastly, the restock container line is easy: right click the "absolute target" line, and then select the container where you've got your cloth.
  • When about to start, set the BOD book filter to the correct type. Double-check by examining what BODs are shown to make sure that it's set right.
Now, as for some notes:

When it says "that is not in the request," that's normal: the macro works by "trial-and-error:" it goes through each item and attempts to fill the BOD with it. When it finds out which one works, then it gets to work crafting that item. This is why it's important to have one of each clothing item in your pack when you start.

As for the world-saves, I've known that they occasionally break the macro. Most of the time, though, it'll properly catch the warning, and pause itself for 50 seconds, which would be sufficient for any world save that takes less than 40 seconds to complete.

If it skips a BOD before it's complete, my experience has taught me that EITHER there was a mistake with the BOD sorting, or that it was broken by a world-save. Though in about 80-90% of the cases, it pauses on a world-save.

As for making a bunch of items that you don't have a BOD for, unless the macro is messed up, I haven't a clue how this could even happen. As written, the macro only makes a specific item right after it successfully uses one of that same item to fill a BOD.

THIS IS NOT A BANNABLE MACRO:

SRC_Caine;295034 said:
It is fairly easy to tell when people are using Goat Tailor and when they are using EUO. If you have modified the script well enough to make it look like EUO and you get jailed for it, by all means send us the script and we will test it. In the mean time you will stay in jail until we can confirm whether or not it is Razor, or EUO. If your Razor macro does not perform the way you claim it does or that a staffer witnessed, you will serve your sentence.

Re: Goat Tailor 1.0

Emergency Update:

To all that have the macro already
take the following comments out

From the beggining:
//This macro brought to you
//This will make 10 ...
// Feel free to donate

//BOD BOOK BELOW \/

//BOD BOOK ABOVE /\

For some reason these comments (added before I posted, not tested) is causing the beggining to act funny.. I'm going to update my macros and repost the zip file.

Sorry.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Kelloggs Goatios;228949 said:
Is anyone experiencing problems with the macro?

Is anyone even using it?

I need feedback!
Downloaded it but then the shard went down and haven't had the incouragement to get on my tailor again. I'll definately let you know how it goes though.

Okay, before I make any comments I need to check on a couple things. One, am I to assume that once it fills the bod it continues checking items in your pack and then leaves the bod in your pack instead of moving it into a book?

A way to combat the range problem is once you have your character set up, log off and close that client. Open up a new one and do NOT open ANY other containers other then your backpack and the bag in which your supplies are. Razor/UO will not know what other items are elsewhere aslong as you don't open any containers and you can craft in a house that has other chests around you. I assume though that vendors and players will still have an affect on it.

Dark Skorpio;228965 said:
One, am I to assume that once it fills the bod it continues checking items in your pack and then leaves the bod in your pack instead of moving it into a book?

It fills it, then continues checking items as you say, then at the end puts the bod back in the bodbook.

A way to combat the range problem is once you have your character set up, log off and close that client. Open up a new one and do NOT open ANY other containers other then your backpack and the bag in which your supplies are. Razor/UO will not know what other items are elsewhere aslong as you don't open any containers and you can craft in a house that has other chests around you. I assume though that vendors and players will still have an affect on it.
Good info thank you.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

"out of the box" it wasn't dropping the bod back into the book, I had to rewrite over that to drop into my specific book. Also a couple suggestions that might help the overall process run smoother

• Change the script to pull from a specific book (you would have to add in retarget lines to make it easier to find.
  • Have it drop to a specific book so that it's only taking from one and dropping into another
  • Then at the end add in another if statement to where if the book is empty your character can say something like "Okay I'm done!!" and put in an end macro in that if statement so it doesn't continue to cycle through already filled bods.

AnklaAmarth

Wanderer

Yea problems...
Makes too many of each item then hangs in a loop.
More to come, I'm sure. I'm good at finding problems.
2 extra of everything I have noticed so far.
What the fellow in the above post said also.

Dark Skorpio;228981 said:
Change the script to pull from a specific book (you would have to add in retarget lines to make it easier to find.)
Excellent idea; I wouldn't have noticed this problem, as I was using my own book :)

Have it drop to a specific book so that it's only taking from one and dropping into another
Also an excellent, easy to implement idea.

Then at the end add in another if statement to where if the book is empty your character can say something like "Okay I'm done!!" and put in an end macro in that if statement so it doesn't continue to cycle through already filled bods.
I wish I could do this one, really. I don't think that an empty bod book produces any systemmessages, and this is the only thing that Razor can check :(

But thank you for the feedback, great suggestions/tips.

AnklaAmarth;228987 said:
Yea problems...
Makes too many of each item then hangs in a loop.
More to come, I'm sure. I'm good at finding problems.
2 extra of everything I have noticed so far.
What the fellow in the above post said also.

It should be creating 2 extra of everything, this is to
1. Provide an item for identification
2. Combat lag (for some reason if I only went 1 extra, the macro would somehow degrade and crap out on me)

What do you mean it hangs in a loop? On what? Please give me some details.

Find them problems! Yaaay!

AnklaAmarth

Wanderer

It appears to run through the current sbod and once all items are made for the current sbod it continues to loop through the section of the macro for that bod. It doesn't continue making items but, it does however continue to, seemingly, attempt to continue placing items into the already filled sbod.
Is there a way to make it pull the next sbod from your book and continue on until all sbods in the book are done?

AnklaAmarth

Wanderer

Doesn't having 2 extra items cause a conflict? Wondering this seeing as how you mentioned not having any extra clothing around you.
Also, is there a way to make the macro drop those extra clothes into the proper backpack of the 3 you are holding?

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Kelloggs Goatios;228994 said:
I wish I could do this one, really. I don't think that an empty bod book produces any systemmessages, and this is the only thing that Razor can check :(

But thank you for the feedback, great suggestions/tips.
When double clicking on an empty bod book you get the following system message "The book is empty.". This of course would mean that you might want to use a seperate book for 10's 15's and 20's since if there's bods in it just not on your filter, it still opens the book.

Dark Skorpio;229035 said:
When double clicking on an empty bod book you get the following system message "The book is empty.". This of course would mean that you might want to use a seperate book for 10's 15's and 20's since if there's bods in it just not on your filter, it still opens the book.

Oooo! :D This sounds promising.

AnklaAmarth;229022 said:
It appears to run through the current sbod and once all items are made for the current sbod it continues to loop through the section of the macro for that bod. It doesn't continue making items but, it does however continue to, seemingly, attempt to continue placing items into the already filled sbod.
Is there a way to make it pull the next sbod from your book and continue on until all sbods in the book are done?

I think I know what you're talking about now. The combine loop is a For|30 loop that trys 30 times to combine the item with the bod. I have this many repetitions with good reason; it likes to miss items if I only set it to 10, 15, or 20.
AnklaAmarth;229022 said:
Doesn't having 2 extra items cause a conflict? Wondering this seeing as how you mentioned not having any extra clothing around you.
Also, is there a way to make the macro drop those extra clothes into the proper backpack of the 3 you are holding?

No, the extra items don't cause conflict. There is a way to make the macro drop them back into the proper backpack, but I don't really see it as a necessary step.

Scorpio X

Wanderer

I've set each set of 10,15,20 to pull from a different bod book. I did this to that the bod book empty command would work but for whatever the reason it's not catching it. This is what I have in, maybe I typed it wrong?
Code:
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|the bod book is empty.
Assistant.Macros.SpeechAction|0|428|3|ENU|0|I'm Done!!!
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1083|
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
I have it in after initially double clicking the book to pull the bod.

Dark Skorpio;229117 said:
I've set each set of 10,15,20 to pull from a different bod book. I did this to that the bod book empty command would work but for whatever the reason it's not catching it. This is what I have in, maybe I typed it wrong?
Code:
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|4|0|the bod book is empty.
Assistant.Macros.SpeechAction|0|428|3|ENU|0|I'm Done!!!
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|1083|
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
I have it in after initially double clicking the book to pull the bod.

I just went purchase an empty bod book to check this out.

The system message is:

"The book is empty."

instead of

"The bod book is empty."

I love this new feature, just haven't yet implemented it in my own macro :D

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Oh damn you're right. I'll have to change that and let it run once, I'll send you mine when I've edited it.