UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Goat Tailor 1.0

Re: Goat Tailor 1.0

I'm experiencing the same problem as AnklaAmarth I think... After it creates the items and fills the BOD, the macro then seems to target every type of clothing cycling through the entire macro before adding the BOD to the book and starting on another. So it's working... but each BOD takes a looooong time because it cycles through every clothing type and tries to add it to the BOD even after it's already filled, is this supposed to happen?

Other than this, it's working! Kudos man, this thing is amazing! Thanks!!!

Grezz GreenWood;229541 said:
I'm experiencing the same problem as AnklaAmarth I think... After it creates the items and fills the BOD, the macro then seems to target every type of clothing cycling through the entire macro before adding the BOD to the book and starting on another. So it's working... but each BOD takes a looooong time because it cycles through every clothing type and tries to add it to the BOD even after it's already filled, is this supposed to happen?

Other than this, it's working! Kudos man, this thing is amazing! Thanks!!!

Yep. That's the only way I could figure out how to do it, thanks to Razor not having GOTO type statements.

Thank you for the Kudos, enjoy :)

^ hell, I'll take it, I've been using it for the last hour. This thing is a miracle, like a second coming of Jesus. lol.

Grezz GreenWood;229562 said:
^ hell, I'll take it, I've been using it for the last hour. This thing is a miracle, like a second coming of Jesus. lol.

lol I'm putting this post in the beginning of the thread hehe

Question for improvement:

* Does anyone feel like this (details below) would be a good addition to the macro, or should I offer it as an extra (separate)?

=========================================

=========|------[ 10 ]
=CONTROL |---------[15]
=========|---------- [20]

I would add a Control Macro that would look something similar to this:
Code:
For|x (you would need to input the number of bods in book)
    ExecMacro.GoatTailor10
EndFor
For|x
    ExecMacro.GoatTailor15
EndFor
For|x
    ExecMacro.GoatTailor20
EndFor
Basically, the control macro would call each of the separate macros for 10, 15, and 20 so that you would have to simply set everything up and go.

This of course would mean that you would need separate books for each quantity of bod (10,15,20).

Anyone think this is a worthwhile improvement?

pkrlz

Knight

i didnt downloaded yet, but man tnks for doing this for us =)
u have my respect sir

You can tell that instead of spending the IMMENSE Time bodding his ass off Goatios has found a Leet haxxor way of doing Bods :D Ill pay you 1kk in game to make me an INSANE Mini Heal macro :D

Scorpio X

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;231185 said:
You can tell that instead of spending the IMMENSE Time bodding his ass off Goatios has found a Leet haxxor way of doing Bods :D Ill pay you 1kk in game to make me an INSANE Mini Heal macro :D
:( :( :(

Eskeshehir;231185 said:

"Sorry, it's a no." - Simon
"Thanks for looking out." - Randy
"OMGAWDAMDRUNK." - Paula

pkrlz

Knight

Eskeshehir;231185 said:

or u can learn how to heal without macros and be a nice player

I was j/k jeeze... I use razor hotkeys, having a heal macro loop pisses me off. Imo loops shouldnt be used in PvP but they are and i deal with it :p

Eskeshehir;231353 said:
I was j/k jeeze... I use razor hotkeys, having a heal macro loop pisses me off. Imo loops shouldnt be used in PvP but they are and i deal with it :p

Which is exactly why I didn't flame you, but instead found a *hopefully* humorous way to tell you no. :D

I hope you enjoy my macro regardless.
-------------------------------------------------

Btw,

I am considering adding the control loop to control all three scripts this weekend. (If I don't decide to be lazy)

pkrlz

Knight

Eskeshehir;231353 said:

heheheh sry man, i was pissed when i wrote it :(
everybody wants to be better, but i hope ppl get better playing by themsleves not just using mad macros

TAW_Horse

Wanderer

ok cloth is good and ur a god for making this but when is the leather one gonna come out u know u want to do that to :D :D :D :D

Qahba-Demise

Wanderer

i tried it have some problems in general but im doing fine, very good machro, very excellent machro if i can add

simple, horse just save cloth bods in the bod book ;)

TAW_Horse;234199 said:
ok cloth is good and ur a god for making this but when is the leather one gonna come out u know u want to do that to :D :D :D :D

The leather version is coming, I just have to stop being lazy and set it up.

I'm also messing around with a smithing version as well.

Zither Dane

Wanderer

DUDE how do you read that big thing?!?!?! sonds like a hard thing to macro...... I can never do macros these days to confuseing for me :( i wish i cud but its like mega confuseing to me lol help wud be nice thanks

Zither Dane;235802 said:
DUDE how do you read that big thing?!?!?! sonds like a hard thing to macro...... I can never do macros these days to confuseing for me :( i wish i cud but its like mega confuseing to me lol help wud be nice thanks

Read the first post, it doesn't take a rocket scientist.