UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Goat Tailor 1.0

crackhead

Knight
Re: Goat Tailor 1.0

im new to razor and im having a little problem with this macro. when it finishes filling the bod it doesnt drag it back to the bod book. then after it pulls the next bod out half the time it targets the last bod it filled.and trys to find what to fill it with, but doesnt find it since its already full. thanks for any help i can get. i just rerecorded that part and it seems to work now

Scorpio X

Wanderer

crackhead;240959 said:
im new to razor and im having a little problem with this macro. when it finishes filling the bod it doesnt drag it back to the bod book. then after it pulls the next bod out half the time it targets the last bod it filled.and trys to find what to fill it with, but doesnt find it since its already full. thanks for any help i can get. i just rerecorded that part and it seems to work now
Yeah, if you look through the macro there are note lines "\/ \/" or something like that. You have to retarget YOUR bod book since it's set up for his.

Tae_Magis

Wanderer

In this section, which is near the end,

Assistant.Macros.LiftTypeAction|8792|1
Assistant.Macros.DropAction|0x400B1DA4|(-1, -1, 0)|0
// Retarget Bodbook Above

I tried right clicking to bring up the retarget option but it wasn't there.

Tae_Magis;243495 said:
In this section, which is near the end,

Assistant.Macros.LiftTypeAction|8792|1
Assistant.Macros.DropAction|0x400B1DA4|(-1, -1, 0)|0
// Retarget Bodbook Above

I tried right clicking to bring up the retarget option but it wasn't there.

I can't help you there. It should show up via right clicking.

Tae_Magis

Wanderer

What version of Razor are you using?

is the version I'm using.

I've been toying with this for a while now and can't seem to get the macro to put the bod that is filled back into the book.

Tae_Magis;243844 said:
What version of Razor are you using?

is the version I'm using.

I've been toying with this for a while now and can't seem to get the macro to put the bod that is filled back into the book.

I'm using the same version, it just updated recently, and I haven't run the macro on it yet. It may have trouble with the update. I don't know why it would though. It should work. I'll mess with it a little later on. Ty for the feedback.

KG

Tae_Magis

Wanderer

Don't get me wrong here, I think what you have done is GREAT. I am just wanting that little extra so it will run through the whole book cause I'm all about the game playing itself while I do fun stuff like mow the yard.

Is anyone else having this problem?

If you wouldn't mind my dear slunk i would greatly appreciate a BlackSmithy Macro so i can finish my Blacksmithy.

Broadside

Sorceror

Kinda wierd they keep this on here if its illegal. Well the bad news is i only had 8 apples and i am still hungry. I will most likely starve for i do not think they feed prisoners. I was confused by it though. Well that was like only thing i did on the game pretty much now lol. There went that fun. If i get out in a few years i will put my houses up for auction. :confused: