UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Goat Tailor 1.0

Sadistik

Wanderer
Re: Goat Tailor 1.0

I noticed that everytime a bod is done he keep cycling you should put some check here and there so it check sys message for the maximum amount of items have .... then it would go to lift to bod to the bod and get a new one :) imo nice scipt

Lippy

Wanderer

Sadistik;357137 said:
I noticed that everytime a bod is done he keep cycling you should put some check here and there so it check sys message for the maximum amount of items have .... then it would go to lift to bod to the bod and get a new one :) imo nice scipt

Exactly what I was just thinking .

How about we put the restock agent at the beginning of this script , and add if system message (the maximum) , it dumps the bod and goes for a new one .

:)

crackhead

Knight

if someone was really bored the could put a restock agent in each creating part of macro and have it restock the amount of cloth you need to fill that bod.dont know if you can make that many restock agents or not but if you can it would be nice to not get the 1 extra piece for each bod.think you could do a whole book of 10's or whatever while you sleep. and you could add a extra create or 5 to make sure it doesnt mess up.

lordwolfx

Knight

ive edited these macros alot..

first of all, i have different macros for..

hats
shirts
pants+misc

this cuts off 1 full minuit ~ of each loop time

ive also added new ones for
male leather
female leather (dosent included studded armor/bustier because of the % success chance)
footwear

i also removed drag/drop and just made it organizer agent to empty bod book...

you also have to change the restock between 750 cloth/250 leather between swapping each macro (i also use different restock containers for them...)

Im still working on them...

i intended to add lines at end of each for... example: Footwear

loop for 5; if sandles ammount >= 2, 2xClick scissors, wait .35, target [sandles] by type end for
same for shoes
boots
thight boots

i know looping it 5 times wont cut all of the extra the bug sometimes throws out... however, just remember that im running it to run as fast as possible, and adding in the lines to do it 10-20 times per item type would add on alot of time in the process....

the way i have my macroes setup also requires you to sort your bods into different books...