UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Epic Kill of the Week 3mil Prize 13weeks running

AXION360

Sorceror
Sorry..Still trying new things to fix quality. Im still gonna post them for the hell of it until I get it right....Any suggestions would help big time. When you actually upload for youtube, is there an option for quality right then? I have to be missing something here lol.

crikey

Sorceror
of no importance.....if this thread lasts a year...you outta announce the GRAND PRIZE WINNER for the ultimate prize.

Also...after a year, you should go threw every single video and make a montage of the best scenes.

crikey

Sorceror
Grand prize winner would be still cool tho. Do you have any "greatly memorable epic" videos since this began, that would be worthy of this spot?
I would like to watch.

My favorite viedo I ever seen lately was a red SM guy, with hidinig detecting, alchemy, and fencing, pwninig countless dudes in hyloth. His manipulation of spawn was amazing. Even tho I know you frown on using spawn as an equalizer, this video was just too damn fun.

Although the guys he killed I hadn't seen much of. Probably wouldn't be a grand prize winner, but still fun. Wish I could find the link in the clusterfuck of threads. I think it was in a thread about "best dungeon Pk". I will look later. Gotta go run some plays immediately

I don't frown on the spawn i have a dungeon pk and i use the spawn all the time. And i know the video you are talking about - he does better fighting 5 guys than he does fighting 1 or 2 - i have put the boots to him in the dungeons. He is an SM^ guy buhl hung dong or something similar. Half of his talent comes from being on a dexer and the availability of good weapons vs. good armor. He would have been able to maybe kill a guy or 2 on a mage but mana will always get ya eventually. Dexers side step this and when you add hiding + spawn it can get crazy.

That's currently the video to beat, will be tough. Wish i could move as fast as you do - you ping way more than i do but out run everyone.

crikey

Sorceror
I watched clownbaby RAPE 3 at once yesterday, and since is was a spure of the moment CHAAAAAAAAAAAArge just for shits, I lost track for awhile. Finaly came up and seen the bodys.

people who put clownbaby down...as being 'bad', should hang themself