UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Epic Kill of the Week 3mil Prize 13weeks running

Death To You

Sorceror
I had to stop watching when I saw you off scrren and let your buddy die. Pro.
I agree, at the time I didn't realize he was getting dumped on or I would of definitely stayed and healed him. Although in that video only three people died, two due to not curing.

optiek

Sorceror
Nice to see someone thinking outside the box with the music.

trying to keep it catchy you know..

With any luck i'll sort out a winner plus post what footage i have tomarrow in the afternoon. Depends on a few things but it should work out.

A WINNNNNNNER has been chosen, was a close race - woulda went to sanchen but that unfinished video left me wanting more - so close though. In the end i chose Optiek mainly because of how many threads about how bad /SS\ and S!CK are but no video's to back it up. Here he has vid of him putting down RAW and my homie glanton in some set up fights. (i understand it might have been edited to make it look favorable* I would have liked some more field action that didnt involve what looked like 3 of you surrounding 1 corpse, but still-pictures hardly show the events so i can understand how the scenario might not have played out how the picture makes it appear.

Glut i liked all the old vids but due to their age the quality made seeing the full picture a choire and as such couln't get behind any one in particular to give it the nod. I would however like to see some current eqms bashings - i play off hours so have only met you guys twice on the field.

Clownbaby also gets an honorable mention, if you did not have kin paint on i would have chose your video hands down because you were solo and fought outnumbered the whole time without calling in - very awesome especially for being rusty.

******************* GOING FORWARD **************
Also i look more fondly on 2-4 man groups than i do 5+ just because individual effort is less emphasized in larger scale combat - it usually seems to be a mishmash of trading ganks when the numbers get real big. Keep the video's coming i have at least 4 more prizes of 3 mil to dole out and do not think that you even have to win the fights, i didn't have it recording but me and 2 other guys healed a 7 man dump while i was on foot- which was beyond epicness. I also covet 1v1 field footage and fielding in general more so than set ups but when shit talk is amped up so high some times only set up fights can get the job done.

In surmation submit all video's even if they are not gems - this week i chose the winner sober, who knows next week i might choose the winner drunk and something as simple as your song might get the nod!

*************** DISCLAIMER **********
I am trying to be as fair as possible, if you do not like my judging skills just remember that i was given all this stuff to dole out as prizes and i could have kept it all, or even kept the gold after i liquidated it. I am trying to inspire video footage not create a money making scenario - if i had the means i would give everyone a mil who posted a video but gold is just something i never had held onto nor rares - so i am pretty much making this all up as i go along in hopes of creating more epic combat on a server i enjoy playing.

Uploading more of my footage, goes as far back as 3-25-2012 i think, but have some stuff from friday too. *notice* i am unable to claim the prize, but i do like posting vids.

cream66

Sorceror
Uploading more of my footage, goes as far back as 3-25-2012 i think, but have some stuff from friday too. *notice* i am unable to claim the prize, but i do like posting vids.
I had another video i wanted to post but I put it on another thread... didn't know if it was against the rules.

I had another video i wanted to post but I put it on another thread... didn't know if it was against the rules.

Nope put as many as you wish doesn't matter what other threads you put them in. Just know even if i see them in other threads they wont be counted unless posted here tho