UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Epic Kill of the Week 3mil Prize 13weeks running

crikey

Sorceror
lol doesnt mordred use golden hammers? XD
I think I remember that day.....

I think I remember fighting some factioners with you, and I got rocked, like most always. however by the time I restocked and came back, you were back in the ponds, and busted out the guys goldenwarhammer and started making fun of the dude......lol.....cracks me up

oh a video showing a fight to the draw.....that's a first lol

yea he was having lag issues so i figured he would just run circles around houses some more or ban me as his house was a few tiles down. For him having bad lag i couldn't keep up with him around that house very well :p Also my ar was beaten to shit at that point anyhow so it wouldnt be long before he would just need a crushing blow + pot to insta kill me and i figured it was in my best interest to let the draw happen :)

Sigil Defence - i got in late in the game missed all the good action. Was 4-20-2012 late into 4-21-2012 early. Takes place directly after my pervious video

saw that coming after your post in the "selling ski mask" thread ;)

Is anyone going to carry this on? The videos are fun to peep

yea needed a ski mask or ninja mask to rp a ninja that i was going to build, but doesnt look like its going to happen. Especially cause i think i lost 1.5 mil yesterday to jobe. I was pretty hammered so i am not sure but i think he got me 3x at 2ook a pop 1v1 best of 3 and i think 2x for 400k a pop in 2's. My parter was the first person who was at the ponds who would skype me but we lost 2 and won once. :(

Death To You

Sorceror
yea needed a ski mask or ninja mask to rp a ninja that i was going to build, but doesnt look like its going to happen. Especially cause i think i lost 1.5 mil yesterday to jobe. I was pretty hammered so i am not sure but i think he got me 3x at 2ook a pop 1v1 best of 3 and i think 2x for 400k a pop in 2's. My parter was the first person who was at the ponds who would skype me but we lost 2 and won once. :(
Haahaha how long did you go on for after I left?

Haahaha how long did you go on for after I left?

lol no idea but i think i ended up doing some 2's with gator for bills against jobe and mcgonnicle or w/e his name was. Of all the times nelson was no where to be found! Plus i was wrecked so i dont even know how it ended, just that i was tossing down checks left and right.

Why would you pay him? He owes me 2 mil for losing gold fights. The guy would have never paid you.

Do you play better when you have a nice buzz going, or when your sober?

I think I fall into the former category. Although either way I'm still a trashy pvper

I have a range of effectiveness. It's like i do fine sober, but i do my best when i am comfortably drunk somewhere between 8oz and 15 oz but when i start to hit 17oz+ it goes downhill fast and i become terrible and i blather on in skype about nothing and i start missing heals and dropping pots on myself even when i toss at the 3 mark - that kinda stuff. BUT i do only get a few hours a week of play time unless my schedule works out opposite my wife's than i get a few more, so i think i will need further testing to come to a definitive conclusion.

I am not an amazing pvp’er by anyone’s standard, my only attribute worth mentioning is my determination. I just keep restocking and coming back for more. I think why the drink helps me a bit is I loosen up and stop trying to overthink things.