UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Epic Kill of the Week 3mil Prize 13weeks running

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
So, I decided today to go out and rock some asses. Although my entry to this event might be void, since I failed to download hypercam and figure out how to work it out, I simply took screen shots of how it went, but I think you should all be able to get the whole fight scene with it. It was insane, it was bloody, and it was absolutely, AWESOME!!!

So I just started by crossing this noob somewhere around Moonglow, I figured he'd be easy pickin', but man he did put up a fight... Here he's totally chasing me trying to catch me, but my taunts were smart, delicate, and full of intensity.

Here he is again trying to chase me, but he failed to notice that my dump hit him right on the nose. I redlined him and he did not yet figure it out! That kind of things only happen when you have skills!

After that, I guess he skyped his buddies, you can see that he had a group of different templates join in, they attempted to gank me, probably because I'm just too cool and too secsy so they wanted a piece of my ass, so anyway, for a while I was REALLY the underdog, It was like 5v1.

THEN! is when I realized that I had some super duper skillful pvp'ing right available to me! I mean, I am now totally laughing my ass off, because they have no freaking clue on how good I am, and how much they are getting pwned, even 5v1 hahahah it's anything! Seriously tho, this was the realisation!

So after that obviously, I owned all of their asses, and you can see the last one of them, once he saw his friends drop like the meager piece of crap they are, he started to run like a kid to his mommy! Go suck on some milk kiddo, come back when you're my level!

Still editing older footage this was from early april. Had 2 other 10 minute clips all but saved and uploaded and deleted the dependency before i saved them so they were junk lol. Wasted about 2 hours workin on them for nothing. Such is uo i suppose, was good clips too me and 2 rPt guys in a party fighting 5+ umad guys at TB base when they were still tb and they hid behind 2 layers of traps explo and nox so in order to rush them you ended up half life and level 5 poisoned = awesome time. ANyways this video was just the next one i had to sort and it is actually pretty bad i was solo the whole night and couldn't catch a break. Anyways enjoy.

+1 to caffeine who didn't kill my mount. I believe rest of vid's i will actually get a kill in rofls - just realized i came up empty on that one hahah.

I shall keep cutting up footage till i have to record more! SOOO again no kills rofls.... but maybe its something about playing a mostly defensive template? Next video is saving then will be uploading it has some kills - solo in fact!

Part 1 of prob 3. I beat the first guy you see me fighting with 0 ar on, he was hybrid macer so wen't and got some ar he was using power or better i forget - i didnt start recording till the 2nd fight.

Footage from same day as the 2 bucs parts me + optiek fielding in del only in call towards the end and he couldnt use a mic so its my horrid calling.