UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Epic Kill of the Week 3mil Prize 13weeks running

Have you ever done such an epic kill that you wished you would have video taped it? Well get your hypercam running and go out and pwn! For 13 weeks i will be hosting a kill of the week with a winning 3mil per week.

Rules - TO WIN YOU MUST Hypercam/whatever you use to record.
No more than 2-3 in a group with only one winner
Winner will be chosen by me ( i can hate you but still appreciate skill fyi )

* do no assume since only 2 people enter that someone will win. i want to see some great pvp even if you do not win ( the fight ) make it great. Show what uo use to be and what it still can be. The more legit, skillfull, honorable, and just pure epic it is the better chance of winning.

You can get someone to record for you but do not steal other peoples clips or follow someone around trying to win off their skills though. also try checking around for other video recordings that will not lag you. anyone know if razor video recorder still works???

hypercam 2 worked fine with me. mine was unregistered but worked perfectly with bare min lag. hell if ya have to pop up a rl video camera with it aimed at your uo screen hah

ieresar

Wanderer
I CAN HYPERCAM BUT I LAG

i dont know what is considered an epic kill though.. ;/ and if i win give the money to a random noob at the bank pls

can be either an epic kill, great surviving skills, pretty much anything done skillfully. Best to just go out pvping one day with it being recorded and just take your best fight scene and post it. you can enter as many as you want as long as it is recently. I don't really wanna see shit that i have either already seen or is just very old and outdated.

hell a winner could just be as simple as someone running around pvping on foot, killing someone with a wand last hit, seeing someone getting ganked hard and risking your uo life to go help them out, pretty much anything. can be 5x, 7x, alchy, 2v2s, 2v1, 3v1 - u being the one, etc

I CAN HYPERCAM BUT I LAG

i dont know what is considered an epic kill though.. ;/ and if i win give the money to a random noob at the bank pls

would rather you give it to some random noob out in a dungeon. killing lizardmen or some shit, but hey it will be your money if you win. do whatever the hell you want with it

Mara

Knight
Waited for you for 30 minutes. Was ready at 5;00pm as you suggested.

No offense man, but you don't get to tell me to download AIM and all that, cause you don't do the forums thing.

Keep it.

I waited for you for about 15minutes. I am sry i am not going to wait around to pay you (FYI i said around 5pm, forgot to say CENTRAL TIME but i take it you just assumed i was on the same timezone as you). not my fault you cannot download or simply use the website aim without downloading anything.

is it really that much to make a username? aim makes it very simple and easy to do things fast...

guess the contest just got 1 week longer