UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Epic Kill of the Week 3mil Prize 13weeks running

well i was not at my computer when you said that. i just got done with the shit i had to do for school. didn't know you would act like a little 12 year old girl... you cannot just expect to pm me telling me you will be there at 5pm eastern and not get a pm back from me and expect me to show up. That is exactly WHY i said get aim or either chat online and send me your username so when i get back to the computer i will be in direct contact with you. you act like i was wanting you to fly to my house and log on uo here to xfer the cash, but yeah nothing left to say to someone who is trying to make a mountain out of a molehill

Mara

Knight
Listen man, this was your contest. You didn't say anything about having to set up AIM to claim the prize. I don't use AIM, and I will never use it, for my own reasons. You also did not ask me to do it, you 'told' me to do it.

Here is your PM

"download aim or use it at aim.com to chat online. make a username and pm me that because i do not do the forums thing."

This was after we had already set up a time, using the forums of all things. Perhaps you thought I was just blowing you off and not giving you my AIM, who knows.

You are on the forums all the time. If you can't accommodate the only person that actually entered your contest under these circumstances, I'm sorry. I'm not the bad guy. Never was.

Carry on man. Best of luck to you.

set time?? please show that to me if you will. i said around 5pm( NEVER SAID A TIMEZONE, I AM ON CENTRAL TIME ZONE AND YOU ARE APPARENTLY ON EASTERN). I tried to meet you earlier at like 2pm but you never responded back so why wouldn't i just get you to download aim???

i didn't even know you pmed me because i was not at my computer i was doing shit IRL. and just because someone is on the forums a lot does not mean they are at their computer. ever heard of a phone? and i log on and send a pm just to see ya crying in the thread about how i wasn't there when i got on at i believe 5:20PM CENTRAL TIME. around the time i said -forgetting to tell you the timezone and you apparently not giving a fuck about a timezone

yeah i need to hold someones hand so they can win a prize in an event.

and i am done with responding to you because i said you won simply because i wanted others to see how easy it is to win money for just pvping and instead it is just cluttering up the thread

also cry more because i said download aim. you act like i had a gun to your head. you could have simply said i have some weird personal reasons why i cant download aim so can we please do it on the forums and i would have done that. get mad over petty shit more

A-KANE

Squire
ok thanks, But most likely in the middle of my video i will get mega ganked
thats all anyone does is gakn