UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Epic Kill of the Week 3mil Prize 13weeks running

I do not, but I will be making a trip out there in the near future. Maybe we can hang out and have a dance get together? Not quite a party, but still a lot of fun. I don't want to get you in trouble again. Plus, eight people is kind of too crowded for me.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
Ok... my number is 443.242.2113 -- hit me up or text me(i prefer text) when you come into town. If you are 21, I will get some wine and stuff.

Okay, I texted you so you have my number. I can only send and receive 100 messages a month, but I rarely get close to my limit, so if you want to chat, don't worry about texting too much.

Cool... is chad your real name? Mine is Gordon

Gordon is a very strong name, you were lucky to be named that. My real name is Cheffrey, but I prefer to go by Chad. Unfortunately, my mother disagrees with the name Chad, she says it's too dangerous sounding. So online, I prefer to go by Chad because I think it helps me make friends, but offline I go by Cheffrey in order to appease my mother.

GluttSDS

Sorceror
Pronounced like? Chef-ree? Or Sheffree? Confusing but unique and exotic... i bet the girls(or guys, no hate or judgment) love it!

Chef-ree. I'm not really sure what I prefer. I had a grade school friend named Donald and he kissed me once. It was out of the blue, so it really surprised me and I didn't know how to react. My mother saw him do it and wouldn't let me play with him anymore, but after I thought about it more, I really enjoyed it. I'm still curious about girls though, I've been avidly trying to find a girlfriend for a few years now. I often dream about kissing a beautiful woman goodnight and her inviting me in for smores afterwards. It's an idealistic dream, but I think it's realistic as well.

Stoltz

Sorceror
Chef-ree. I'm not really sure what I prefer. I had a grade school friend named Donald and he kissed me once. It was out of the blue, so it really surprised me and I didn't know how to react. My mother saw him do it and wouldn't let me play with him anymore, but after I thought about it more, I really enjoyed it. I'm still curious about girls though, I've been avidly trying to find a girlfriend for a few years now. I often dream about kissing a beautiful woman goodnight and her inviting me in for smores afterwards. It's an idealistic dream, but I think it's realistic as well.

Pronounced like? Chef-ree? Or Sheffree? Confusing but unique and exotic... i bet the girls(or guys, no hate or judgment) love it!

cream66

Sorceror
stop trying so hard. That might do it...

Dig the music and the combat, your guys bola tamer ate mud a lot tho. Them bathtubs got some good syncs - wether they are scripted or not they still good ebolts.