UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DR DEATH RETUNS MOVIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moose-hybrid

Re: DR DEATH RETUNS MOVIE!

lordmatt said:
There you go, bashing men-at-arms again. What's your fucking problem? How about you go scrub that pizza shit off your face then get shipped overseas? No? Why not? Because you're a shit-eating pussy bitch, that's why.

Sehkapieceofshit, how about you flip back a couple pages and read the first post I made against you? Then please enlighten me with your war knowledge since we all know it wasn't 40 million allies, it was 10 million, who died in WWII. You sure are an expert, queerbait.

Becareful he knows more about the military then anyone considering he hasnt even graduated highschool.

terathan33

Wanderer

Sehkata said:
teehee your making me feel all cuddly inside.Read my post AGAIN POOKIE , I said OVERALL not just ALLIES. god damn you retarded shit , always trying to make someone look stupid when you only make yourself out to be an ass. Gg fag ^_^
LOL seriously these people can't read.

Tetsuo

Sorceror

moose said:
Becareful he knows more about the military then anyone considering he hasnt even graduated highschool.

oh noes! i'm only in highschool and im more intelligent than you "oh noes!"

Lynyrd

Knight

lordmatt said:
There you go, bashing men-at-arms again. What's your fucking problem? How about you go scrub that pizza shit off your face then get shipped overseas? No? Why not? Because you're a shit-eating pussy bitch, that's why.

Sehkapieceofshit, how about you flip back a couple pages and read the first post I made against you? Then please enlighten me with your war knowledge since we all know it wasn't 40 million allies, it was 10 million, who died in WWII. You sure are an expert, queerbait.

What is your deal? Is there some kind of unwritten rule, or is it taboo to think a person who belongs to a branch of the military is utterly incompetant? Who gives a shit if he is in the military or not? Terathan didn't debase the military in any way; he simply flamed a person for being a dumbass--a person who just so happened to be in the military.

lordmatt said:
Get your facts straight, dumbass. If you're gonna act like you know anything about war, at least know that WWI had about 10mil amercan casualties and WWII had 40+mil.

Don't call moose down for being on the front line fighting for you, you don't know shit about WWI, WWII, Viet war or anything else. You don't know shit about handling a weapon vs. someone looking to kill you on a real battlefield. Go fucking die.

Don't act like you know so much when you obviously don't have a fucking clue turd boy. 40 million casulties, are you high, try 1/50 of that amount. Americans had 600,000 total casualties you douche, 40 mil LOL! The russians had 40 million total losses (civialian and soldiers). You were off by 39,400,000 GG Kid!

http://web.jjay.cuny.edu/~jobrien/reference/ob62.html

M

moose-hybrid

Sehkata said:
oh noes! i'm only in highschool and im more intelligent than you "oh noes!"

what i dont understand is how can you assume you are smarter then someone you dont even know?

terathan33

Wanderer

Lynyrd said:
What is your deal? Is there some kind of unwritten rule, or is it taboo to think a person who belongs to a branch of the military is utterly incompetant? Who gives a shit if he is in the military or not? Terathan didn't debase the military in any way; he simply flamed a person for being a dumbass--a person who just so happened to be in the military.
I wasn't the only one, 5 or 6 other people think the same person is a complete dumbass, look at the posts. I assume they like me are all military hating communist terrorists that make america look bad.

terathan33

Wanderer

moose said:
what i dont understand is how can you assume you are smarter then someone you dont even know?
I can assume sehkata is smarter than you because of the way you type, and act on the forums. Now this thread has me late for school gg :<

Tetsuo

Sorceror

moose said:

Because all that you have typed within this forum probably explained every point of intelligence of what little you have to me.Petty retarded insults for everything "oh em gee no , your mama!!!!!!" "Not what your mom said last night , tee hee". "I am your daddy and your mama knows this" All that I have deciphered from all the insults.

M

moose-hybrid

Sehkata said:
Because all that you have typed within this forum probably explained every point of intelligence of what little you have to me.Petty retarded insults for everything "oh em gee no , your mama!!!!!!" "Not what your mom said last night , tee hee". "I am your daddy and your mama knows this" All that I have deciphered from all the insults.

if you can scroll back a couple of pages and read my post i only said 1 momma joke. either you are too fucking stupid to remember that shit or you are so concieted you dont realize what u are saying.

Tetsuo

Sorceror

...I believe you have lost this sir."go sux some more pen0r","go finger each other anuses more".You using the word "Stupid" should not be used against anyone but yourself.You lose.Enough with the insults.

Lynyrd

Knight

moose said:
Im over it man why do you keep insisting on bringing it up? Its obvious you dont want to hear it so dont fucking bring that shit up and you wont have to. Would it make anyone feel better if i said i flipped burgers because obviously anything someone says there going to take it as something went up there fucking asses and poped there cherries.

I responded to your post at 5:50 PM, wherein you were definitely not "over it."

As for Lord Matt, once again, get off your high horse. I respect the U.S. military more than you know. That doesn't mean I will not argue with a person who serves. He was quite obviously using his service in the Marines as an excuse every time someone would say something negative towards him. There is no reason for that, and there is no reason I should feel ashamed for affronting him, just because he is a Marine.

lordmatt

Sorceror

Revelations said:
Don't act like you know so much when you obviously don't have a fucking clue turd boy. 40 million casulties, are you high, try 1/50 of that amount. Americans had 600,000 total casualties you douche, 40 mil LOL! The russians had 40 million total losses (civialian and soldiers). You were off by 39,400,000 GG Kid!

http://web.jjay.cuny.edu/~jobrien/reference/ob62.html

OMG! I was thinking of overall casualties instead of just american! WTF GG LOL!!! Btw the forecast today said you were a complete piece of shit posing as a teenage girl. www.weather.com

M

moose-hybrid

Sehkata said:
...I believe you have lost this sir."go sux some more pen0r","go finger each other anuses more".You using the word "Stupid" should not be used against anyone but yourself.You lose.Enough with the insults.

w.e if it tickles your pickle you win.. i really dont give a fuck cuz in the long run well see who goes further.

lordmatt

Sorceror

Lynyrd said:
I responded to your post at 5:50 PM, wherein you were definitely not "over it."

As for Lord Matt, once again, get off your high horse. I respect the U.S. military more than you know. That doesn't mean I will not argue with a person who serves. He was quite obviously using his service in the Marines as an excuse every time someone would say something negative towards him. There is no reason for that, and there is no reason I should feel ashamed for affronting him, just because he is a Marine.

I was raged about Sehkwhatever's post about "LOL your in the marines that explains a lot..." or whatever the fuck he said.

The fact remains that moose is better than any of you because he does more in one day than you'll do in your entire life.

M

moose-hybrid

lordmatt said:
I was raged about Sehkwhatever's post about "LOL your in the marines that explains a lot..." or whatever the fuck he said.

The fact remains that moose is better than any of you because he does more in one day than you'll do in your entire life.

Exactly.

lordmatt said:
OMG! I was thinking of overall casualties instead of just american! WTF GG LOL!!! Btw the forecast today said you were a complete piece of shit posing as a teenage girl. www.weather.com

Matt just leave this thread, you are getting owned in every single manor, seriously, now would be a good time to go actually read a book, if you can read. If you want an autograph, I can get you one, are you obsessed with the fact that I am a weather man, seriously, do you think that insults me?

Anyway, you are wrong again, almost 80 million TOTAL CASUALTIES in WWII.

Please do some research before you move those FAT fingers in a forum again k, thanks.

Here try this site

www.lordmattisacompletedipshit.com

Status
Not open for further replies.