UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DR DEATH RETUNS MOVIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsuo

Sorceror
Re: DR DEATH RETUNS MOVIE!

lordmatt said:
I was raged about Sehkwhatever's post about "LOL your in the marines that explains a lot..." or whatever the fuck he said.

The fact remains that moose is better than any of you because he does more in one day than you'll do in your entire life.

Gj on backing your hero up.He'll do more than i'll ever do in my life? Did i not say that i was joining the air force?what was his quote a few pages back....i'll press a panic button for "birds" to come in and clear a path?Who exactly do you think flies the "birds"?I know it's not the oompa-loompas.

M

moose-hybrid

Sehkata said:
Gj on backing your hero up.He'll do more than i'll ever do in my life? Did i not say that i was joining the air force?what was his quote a few pages back....i'll press a panic button for "birds" to come in and clear a path?Who exactly do you think flies the "birds"?I know it's not the oompa-loompas.

it sure as hell aint ur fag ass.

M

moose-hybrid

Sehkata said:
And it sure as hell aint your fag ass to be pressing anything to call for help LCpl.GG.

my rank has nothing to do with calling in the birds.

I lead 8 Marines as well as myself into the battle ground ALONE. so yes i can call for support and choppers. so i suggest u just stfu while you are ahead.

Blixy

Wanderer

terathan33 said:
Same offer as above goes to you. No names shouldnt talk shit.
i dont remember terathan during pre aos/osi days, and everyone good during that time doesnt know who you were. you were a newb when it actually required skill, so sit down mr. nobody, being "good" at uogamers is about as braggable as being good at aos

lordmatt

Sorceror

Revelations said:
Matt just leave this thread, you are getting owned in every single manor, seriously, now would be a good time to go actually read a book, if you can read. If you want an autograph, I can get you one, are you obsessed with the fact that I am a weather man, seriously, do you think that insults me?

Anyway, you are wrong again, almost 80 million TOTAL CASUALTIES in WWII.

Please do some research before you move those FAT fingers in a forum again k, thanks.

Here try this site

www.lordmattisacompletedipshit.com

Casualties

Main article: World War II casualties

At least 50 million people lost their lives in World War II (some estimates suggest a figure as high as 60 million)—about 20 million soldiers and 30 million civilians, with estimates varying widely. This includes the estimated 10 million lives lost due to the Holocaust, consisting of about 6 million Jews and 4 million non-Jews made up of Poles, Roma, homosexuals, communists, dissidents, Afro-Germans, the disabled, Soviet prisoners and others.

That's using google "WWII Casualties"
Fuck off and go forecast piss on your face, balding faggot motherfucker.

Tetsuo

Sorceror

moose said:
my rank has nothing to do with calling in the birds.

I lead 8 Marines as well as myself into the battle ground ALONE. so yes i can call for support and choppers. so i suggest u just stfu while you are ahead.

The only thing you can do is tell your captain or lieutenant to do those things , enlisted does not have authority unless assigned one of those tasks which only sergeants+ would have

lordmatt

Sorceror

Sehkata said:

You aren't good enough to enlist, what's this shit?
Sehkata said:
AHAAHAHAHAHA U GOT ME SIR OMG U GOT ME AHAHAAHA... gg on being the 666352452344242545235th person to insult someone with a mama/kid insult , and being in the marines pretty much explain it...

What the fuck is that, faggot? Don't talk about your "future" career, you're disrespecting the guys that are already there.
Go play in traffic you stupid piece of shit.

M

moose-hybrid

Sehkata said:
The only thing you can do is tell your captain or lieutenant to do those things , enlisted does not have authority unless assigned one of those tasks which only sergeants+ would have

Marines work differently then the airforce if u didnt allready know that. i know what i have done and what i can do. yes my authority is limited but if I need a chopper the chopper will come. if i need support support will come.

Tetsuo

Sorceror

lordmatt said:
You aren't good enough to enlist, what's this shit?

What the fuck is that, faggot? Don't talk about your "future" career, you're disrespecting the guys that are already there.
Go play in traffic you stupid piece of shit.

You are like a gnat pookie. you come out of no where trying to throw out some insults and some intelligence while trying to back him up.Me saying that him being in the marines proves it , because most marines are airheaded [hint hint jarheads] and are worried about their muscles and shit. This guy is so fitting the image of a marine , but i gotta give him props , he can spell for one ^_^.

lordmatt said:
Casualties

Main article: World War II casualties

At least 50 million people lost their lives in World War II (some estimates suggest a figure as high as 60 million)—about 20 million soldiers and 30 million civilians, with estimates varying widely. This includes the estimated 10 million lives lost due to the Holocaust, consisting of about 6 million Jews and 4 million non-Jews made up of Poles, Roma, homosexuals, communists, dissidents, Afro-Germans, the disabled, Soviet prisoners and others.

That's using google "WWII Casualties"
Fuck off and go forecast piss on your face, balding faggot motherfucker.

OK KID, thanks for backing up my research and finally doing some on your own. If this thread you have said and I quote.....

"40 million Americans died in WWII"
"opps I meant to say 40 Million total Casualties"
"it was 10 million allied casuaties queerbate"

You have said all 3 of these in the last 30 minutes, make up your mind Fatboy for real.

Try doing some research before you make those fat fingers wiggle Matthew. Like I said 80 million casuaties and 60 million dead in WWII, thanks for finding more research to back me up and make yourself look like a douchebag infront of the entire forum playerbase KID.

lordmatt

Sorceror

moose said:
Marines work differently then the airforce if u didnt allready know that. i know what i have done and what i can do. yes my authority is limited but if I need a chopper the chopper will come. if i need support support will come.

Don't worry, he's talking about his "future" career that he hasn't even started yet.

On that note, my future career is dictator of the world, and the first people I'm exterminating are Sehwhatever and the rest of his family. My country won't allow douchebags and their families to live.

M

moose-hybrid

Sehkata said:
You are like a gnat pookie. you come out of no where trying to throw out some insults and some intelligence while trying to back him up.Me saying that him being in the marines proves it , because most marines are airheaded [hint hint jarheads] and are worried about their muscles and shit. This guy is so fitting the image of a marine , but i gotta give him props , he can spell for one ^_^.

rofl you are really fucking stupid. we got the name Jarhead not because we are stupid but because of the way we look in our dress blues and the hair cut. and btw the navy gave us that no so yet again i suggest u stfu and get ur facts straight u stupid fucking idiot.

Matty, a casualtie can be injured as well as KIA. You are a casualty of war if your injured and have to return home as well as if you die in action kid. Where in you previous 50 posts in this thread (until you GOOGLED it, occording to Matty) did you mention the correct amount of casualties in WWII?

Try reading a bit son....

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=casualty

Check it out, you might actually get some education instead of the shit dump school you must go too, I mean went too, before you dropped out.

lordmatt

Sorceror

Revelations said:
OK KID, thanks for backing up my research and finally doing some on your own. If this thread you have said and I quote.....

"40 million Americans died in WWII"
"opps I meant to say 40 Million total Casualties"
"it was 10 million allied casuaties queerbate"

You have said all 3 of these in the last 30 minutes, make up your mind Fatboy for real.

Try doing some research before you make those fat fingers wiggle Matthew. Like I said 80 million casuaties and 60 million dead in WWII, thanks for finding more research to back me up and make yourself look like a douchebag infront of the entire forum playerbase KID.

How in hell's name am I backing up your figures?
And why the fuck are you calling me KID while arguing with me? You can't call me a douchebag when we've all seen your overweight ass on the weather channel predicting which teenage girl he's going to impersonate today.

Tetsuo

Sorceror

moose said:
rofl you are really fucking stupid. we got the name Jarhead not because we are stupid but because of the way we look in our dress blues and the hair cut. and btw the navy gave us that no so yet again i suggest u stfu and get ur facts straight u stupid fucking idiot.

"you are really fucking stupid" "u stupid fucking idiot".Tra lalalala aaalalaalalalaaa

lordmatt

Sorceror

Revelations said:
Matty, a casualtie can be injured as well as KIA. You are a casualty of war if your injured and have to return home as well as if you die in action kid. Where in you previous 50 posts in this thread (until you GOOGLED it, occording to Matty) did you mention the correct amount of casualties in WWII?

Try reading a bit son....

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=casualty

Check it out, you might actually get some education instead of the shit dump school you must go too, I mean went too, before you dropped out.

Holy shit I was just trying to insult you by calling you a faggot, but you're showing it in front of all the users here by calling me "Matty".

And I'm glad you're researching my background and know about my schooling, since you make what, a whopping 40g a year? Get a fucking life. Or get a real job where people don't have to look at your goofy ass face telling us what color the sky is tomorrow.

moose said:

Ouch, that really hurts both your credibility ........ not knowing where Jarhead came from, it actually started back in WWII. The term 'jarhead' came about during WW2 the Mason Jar Company was hired to make helmets for the troops. jarhead is general is a term used to discribe Marines.

Tetsuo

Sorceror

lordmatt said:
Holy shit I was just trying to insult you by calling you a faggot, but you're showing it in front of all the users here by calling me "Matty".

You being lazy to even type sehkata is funny to me btw.You act as if you haven't typed my alias before in that "stealing" thread. I suggest you actually type the full name and stop trying to front so you e-pen0r looks bigger.Matty.

M

moose-hybrid

Revelations said:
Ouch, that really hurts your credibility Seh......not knowing that.....

and again it goes back to "him knowing more about the military then I do" and i can guarantee he doesnt know the Air Force Birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.