UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

DR DEATH RETUNS MOVIE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordmatt

Sorceror
Re: DR DEATH RETUNS MOVIE!

Sehkata said:
You being lazy to even type sehkata is funny to me btw.You act as if you haven't typed my alias before in that "stealing" thread. I suggest you actually type the full name and stop trying to front so you e-pen0r looks bigger.Matty.

ROFL! I don't remember how to type your name unless I click back, I don't remember no-name crybabies.

M

moose-hybrid

lordmatt said:
ROFL! I don't remember how to type your name unless I click back, I don't remember no-name crybabies.

took him too long probably googling it but the birthday is Sept 18 1774

lordmatt

Sorceror

How about we just settle everything real quick:

Moose and myself respect the military. Setaka and his buddies don't, because they haven't matured that much yet. Rev needs to go to bed because he has to get up early tomorrow to forecast my dick in his throat. The End. All that needs to be said is said now, kthxbye.

Tetsuo

Sorceror

lordmatt said:

Hmm.... I do believe you know me sir. Or else you wouldn't have bragged about stealing my spear in a screenshot.Plus...if you ever say no-named again pookie i'm going to giggle irl because thieves do not have the right to call people no names. lawL

lordmatt said:
How in hell's name am I backing up your figures?
And why the fuck are you calling me KID while arguing with me? You can't call me a douchebag when we've all seen your overweight ass on the weather channel predicting which teenage girl he's going to impersonate today.

Look back at the website I put up, you pulled a direct quote from it. Why do you keep calling me fat, I am actually well under average weight for my size. I have a small receding hairline and I am not on the weather channel, LOL! What are you talking about "seen me on the weather channel," no one has ever seen me even do a weathercast, KID. I keep calling you a kid because you are a KID!

M

moose-hybrid

Sehkata said:
Hmm.... I do believe you know me sir. Or else you wouldn't have bragged about stealing my spear in a screenshot.Plus...if you ever say no-named again pookie i'm going to giggle irl because thieves do not have the right to call people no names. lawL

thief or not u still suck his dick. kthx i gtg cya all sometime soon. late.

lordmatt said:
How about we just settle everything real quick:

Moose and myself respect the military. Setaka and his buddies don't, because they haven't matured that much yet. Rev needs to go to bed because he has to get up early tomorrow to forecast my dick in his throat. The End. All that needs to be said is said now, kthxbye.

Matt, you want the thread to die because you are getting beaten like the red-headed fat step child you are. I am now the Cheif Meteorologist dirtbag and work at night, no longer in the morning. We need to update the website still. I am going on the air in a couple minutes, is your ass sore from the kicking you just got?

Blixy

Wanderer

Sehkata said:
i dont remember sehkata during pre aos/osi days, and everyone good during that time doesnt know who you were. you were a newb when it actually required skill, so sit down mr. nobody, being "good" at uogamers is about as braggable as being good at aos

breakyourarmor said:
i dont remember sehkata during pre aos/osi days, and everyone good during that time doesnt know who you were. you were a newb when it actually required skill, so sit down mr. nobody, being "good" at uogamers is about as braggable as being good at aos

Agreed, I was better then average on OSI, but not a god like I am here. The playerbase on OSI was much better then the playerbase on gamers, but that is what makes it fun. By the way Matt, post a photo of yourself if you're such a hottie as you claim to be.

http://www.kcwy13.com/kcwy/team_joel.php

The ladies dig me son, sure my hair is receding a bit, but I am still hot. I was an all state running back kid not a lineman, there is only a pinch of fat on this body fatso.

Oh and thanks for the google hits guys/ladies.

Lorthic

Knight

...after graduating from the University of Northern Colorado in 2003 with his bachelor’s degree in Meteorology and a minor in Speech Communications.

Whose dick did you suck to get that? Speech Communications doesn't seem like it'd be your strong point.

Edit - I don't believe that that's you. You couldn't make it through college if your father owned it.

Tetsuo

Sorceror

breakyourarmor said:

NICE COPY AND PASTE ACTION THERE BUDDY , and fyi i played osi back in the day and i was quite good at it sir.

Blixy

Wanderer

Revelations said:
Agreed, I was better then average on OSI, but not a god like I am here. The playerbase on OSI was much better then the playerbase on gamers, but that is what makes it fun. By the way Matt, post a photo of yourself if you're such a hottie as you claim to be.

http://www.kcwy13.com/kcwy/team_joel.php

The ladies dig me son, sure my hair is receding a bit, but I am still hot. I was an all state running back kid not a lineman, there is only a pinch of fat on this body fatso.

Oh and thanks for the google hits guys/ladies.
you wernt even average on osi.

Blixy

Wanderer

Sehkata said:
NICE COPY AND PASTE ACTION THERE BUDDY , and fyi i played osi back in the day and i was quite good at it sir.
dont make me laugh, you sucked it up as did almost everyone here at the uog community was at osi. i loved people that claimed they were good at osi, or even average, when they only played 1 OSI "real" server. hence DeathJesteR in my sig.

Furota said:
Whose dick did you suck to get that? Speech Communications doesn't seem like it'd be your strong point.

Edit - I don't believe that that's you. You couldn't make it through college if your father owned it.

If you ever make it to college, you might notice speech communications is the easiest degree to get. I went to maybe 1/3 of the classes and still got straight A's. Meteorology, well that is a different story. Less then 10% of people who enter as a Freshman actually graduate in four years, look it up. If I couln't communicate, you think I could have a job where I have to speak with perfect english for 5 minutes at a time. Also, weather personaliteis on TV don't read off a prompter like anchors, we actually have to make it up as we go. When you can hold my nuts in RL or UO Furota, then toss me an email. BTW, quit braggin about how much pot you smoke on an online forum, it discredit's almost everything you say.

What ever happened to the 5 mil in gold deceit dungeon 1 v 1 challenge, did you bitch out?

breakyourarmor said:
you wernt even average on osi.

What is wernt? Yes I played Sonoma and Chesapeake and no, my name was not White Shedevil on OSI. How do you have any clue who played OSI anyway buttplugger?

Lorthic

Knight

Revelations said:
If you ever make it to college, you might notice speech communications is the easiest degree to get. I went to maybe 1/3 of the classes and still got straight A's. Meteorology, well that is a different story. Less then 10% of people who enter as a Freshman actually graduate in four years, look it up. If I couln't communicate, you think I could have a job where I have to speak with perfect english for 5 minutes at a time. Also, weather personaliteis on TV don't read off a prompter like anchors, we actually have to make it up as we go. When you can hold my nuts in RL or UO Furota, then toss me an email. BTW, quit braggin about how much pot you smoke on an online forum, it discredit's almost everything you say.

What ever happened to the 5 mil in gold deceit dungeon 1 v 1 challenge, did you bitch out?

See, that's the shit I'm talking about. For once you actually make an intelligent post. Kudos to you.

Oh, and I told you I'd put up the 5m as soon as I saw yours. You've yet to show me.

Revelations said:

You run around your office going, oh I so pwned this newb in deciet ast night!

Im fucking the roxor boss!

Lynyrd

Knight

This thread fucking sucks. All Matt, that one Pud Nation fag, and Sehkata will talk about is how much better this/that branch of the U.S. military is than the other. Want to know a secret?

Look at the fucking thread topic.

That's right: it's about a video that Terathan made. Not your petty arguments.

Take it somewhere else, gentlemen; the forums are beginning to smell a bit like steaming excrement.

lordmatt

Sorceror

Revelations said:

Any 30+ year old dicksucker who calls people "fatso" via the internet has a serious problem.

website said:
He has many hobbies and enjoys playing and watching sports, camping, storm chasing and loves to play poker. He also likes to impersonate teenage girls while calling guys half his age with twice his success rate "fatso" on the internet. Joel's mind is also so fucked up that he calls himself "hot" like a 15 year old pre-pubescent faggot.

Get real, faggot. At 18 I'm already driving my own Corvette, am making $12.50/hr (starting wage, will be making $48/hr by next August) and have a much more technical job than standing in front of a screen saying "Well it's sunny outside and I got fucked in the ass twice last night, yippie!"

And posting a face shot of yourself standing in front of a rainbow weather station logo is pretty damn gay.

Oh Shit Son! You don't get my face shot. Why? No excuse, but I'm good enough looking that I pick up chicks twice the age of your teenage bitch persona. And I don't have to sit and call myself "hot" to do it. Enjoy. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.